For Israel's Sake

Do not boast against the natural branches, Mr. Ofa Oao!

It is written:

And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written: THERE SHALL COME OUT OF SI'-ON, THE DELIVERER, AND SHALL TURN AWAY UNGODLINESS FROM JACOB: FOR THIS IS MY COVENANT UNTO THEM, WHEN I SHALL TAKE AWAY THEIR SINS. - ROMANS 11:26-32

I have met replacement theology people before who claim the church replaced Israel. It is a teaching straight out of the pits of hell and a total lie. Do not ever spread that teaching or you will be under a curse. Repent!

What hope is there for future generations to see a peaceful world, when the world is full of religious zealots who get their daily dose of reality from an outdated Jewish book worshiping a patriarchal pagan war god of the Canaanite pantheon.

What hope is there for future generations to see a peaceful world, when the world is full of religious zealots who get their daily dose of reality from an outdated Jewish book worshiping a patriarchal pagan war god of the Canaanite pantheon.

Greater hope then for those who do not read the Bible and obey what it says to do.

As for the claim that the God of the bible is a partiarchal pagan war god of the Canaanite pantheon, you are confused. It was my God that defeated the baal gods of the Caanites. 2000 years ago on a Cross at Calvary. By whatever name you wish to call him ( or her ) Baal is a defeated foe. Totally.

Here it is, Hossfly. The news about the IDF increasing Torah reading was from United with Israel and they got the news from this news story so I am giving you the original link. I hope everyone will get involved with blessing Israel for the new year!

Huge Increase in Demand for IDF Prayer Services - Inside Israel - News - Arutz Sheva#!
500173.jpg

Shofar
Flash 90
Whether it's as a response to Operation Protective Edge or for some other reason, demand for cantors, Torah readers, rabbis, and others to lead synagogue services in IDF bases is at an all-time high. To help satisfy the demand, graduates of Hesder yeshivas are organizing groups of soldiers, reserve troops, and non-military Israelis to join soldiers on bases during the High Holidays.
Generally, groups from institutions like Beit Orot, one of the yeshivas organizing the effort, would provide assistance for Yom Kippur, when “everybody” goes to prayer services. This year, however, there is also a great demand for people to help run services on Rosh Hashana, which begins next week. Among those the group is seeking are qualified shofar-blowers, who are very much in demand during the holiday, where the highlight of prayers is the sounding of the ram's horn.
One of the organizers, Yisrael Speyer, attributes the demand to the summer war. “We got a huge increase in the number of inquiries from the army, and we need volunteers to ensure that every soldier who wants to can pray and hear the shofar."
Speyer and his friend Nadav Malka, both graduates

Do not boast against the natural branches, Mr. Ofa Oao!

It is written:

And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written: THERE SHALL COME OUT OF SI'-ON, THE DELIVERER, AND SHALL TURN AWAY UNGODLINESS FROM JACOB: FOR THIS IS MY COVENANT UNTO THEM, WHEN I SHALL TAKE AWAY THEIR SINS. - ROMANS 11:26-32

I have met replacement theology people before who claim the church replaced Israel. It is a teaching straight out of the pits of hell and a total lie. Do not ever spread that teaching or you will be under a curse. Repent!

I didn't do any boasting (though I'm NOT a Bible-believer.) And it says "all Israel" shall be saved, not "all who are of Israel" shall be saved (Rom. 9:6: "Not as though the word of God hath taken none effect. For they are not all Israel, which are of Israel:")

I already knew you were not a bible reader, Mr. Ofo. You have been misinterpreting scriptures since early today! This is the second time I have posted this same scripture for you and you have yet to understand which tells me you are not a born again Christian and the scriptures are closed to you. You cannot understand without the Holy Spirit giving you the revelation of this but you did seem to be boasting against the natural branches to me and that is written in Romans 11:18. That should never be done by anyone. God warns us not to do it.

It is written:

Romans 11 18 do not consider yourself to be superior to those other branches. If you do consider this You do not support the root but the root supports you.
Context
The Ingrafting of the Gentiles
17But if some of the branches were broken off, and you, being a wild olive, were grafted in among them and became partaker with them of the rich root of the olive tree, 18do not be arrogant toward the branches; but if you are arrogant, remember that it is not you who supports the root, but the root supports you. 19You will say then, "Branches were broken off so that I might be grafted in."…
This is what it means when the Word of God warns us, Do not boast against the natural branches. It is arrogance to do such a thing and those who do it are in danger of having their salvation taken away. See Romans 11: 21 for that warning!

Last edited:
You know, I have tried to read the Koran, but it just seems so full of disjointed sentences mixed with a bit of how the 'unbelievers' of Mohammad are to be treated. It just gave me a headache, and reminded me of the musings of a madman.
So, please help me out of my ignorance. Give me a quote of true prophecy that has come to pass from the Koran with a link to it's source.
Try reading it again......but this time take 2 aspirin before you start. .... :cool:

Just what I expected. So basically the answer is, you cannot because none exist.

I already knew you were not a bible reader, Mr. Ofo. You have been misinterpreting scriptures since early today! This is the second time I have posted this same scripture for you and you have yet to understand which tells me you are not a born again Christian and the scriptures are closed to you. You cannot understand without the Holy Spirit giving you the revelation of this but you did seem to be boasting against the natural branches to me and that is written in Romans 11:18. That should never be done by anyone. God warns us not to do it.

Sure, fool.

Romans 9:6: "Not as though the word of God hath taken none effect. For they are not all Israel, which are of Israel:"

It is the antitheses of supporting Germany. God intends to preserve the Jews, not exterminate them. And promises to bless those who bless Israel in her time of need.

Well why is America going down the toilet if God blesses those who bless the present state of Israel & the Jews? America is suffering from natural disasters, high crime rates, governmental financial woes, a citizenry that is generally dissatisfied with the country, etc. And America blesses the present state of Israel.

My question is not rhetorical...please answer it.

Peace.

It is the antitheses of supporting Germany. God intends to preserve the Jews, not exterminate them. And promises to bless those who bless Israel in her time of need.

Well why is America going down the toilet if God blesses those who bless the present state of Israel & the Jews? America is suffering from natural disasters, high crime rates, governmental financial woes, a citizenry that is generally dissatisfied with the country, etc. And America blesses the present state of Israel.

My question is not rhetorical...please answer it.

Peace.

Nor is my answer.
Because we have declared the U.S.A. a nation no longer under God. We have removed Him from our schools, and public domain. Our leader has announced that Christ is not necessary, that you can work your way to Heaven. We asked God to leave and He took the restrainer with Him.
In no time at all we have accumulated a debt they we will never pay off, jobs are gone, drugs are rampant, children are preyed upon, fires, floods, fires and floods, drought, and pestilence.

And we are arming every enemy that Israel has, and we have threatened Israel if they refuse to give away their land. You may think we are still blessing Israel, but I assure you, Israel is not fooled.

Nor is my answer.
Because we have declared the U.S.A. a nation no longer under God. We have removed Him from our schools, and public domain. Our leader has announced that Christ is not necessary, that you can work your way to Heaven. We asked God to leave and He took the restrainer with Him.
In no time at all we have accumulated a debt they we will never pay off, jobs are gone, drugs are rampant, children are preyed upon, fires, floods, fires and floods, drought, and pestilence.

And we are arming every enemy that Israel has, and we have threatened Israel if they refuse to give away their land. You may think we are still blessing Israel, but I assure you, Israel is not fooled.

You are a LIAR. America gives financial aid to Israel (U.S. Financial Aid To Israel Figures Facts and Impact Congress U.S. Aid to Israel ,) which means that America is blessing (the state of) Israel.

If God blesses those who bless the state of Israel & the Jews, then why is America suffering so much?

The answer is because the state of Israel & the Jews are not the true Israel; the true Israel is Christ and those who believe in him:

"(16)Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ. (29)And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise."

"...they are not all Israel, which are of Israel:" Romans 9:6

So which is which? Separate them for me. Mr. Stein and Mr. Levy go to lunch. Which is Israel and which isn't?
We give financial aid to everyone with a hand out. It is obama's plan to redistribute our wealth. It has nothing to do with supporting Israel.

And I've had enough of your mouth. You're parents never taught you to address people in a civil manner. You need the word liar to elevate your status. I get the feeling that you are about 3' 11", wrong and ignorant.

So which is which? Separate them for me. Mr. Stein and Mr. Levy go to lunch. Which is Israel and which isn't?
We give financial aid to everyone with a hand out. It is obama's plan to redistribute our wealth. It has nothing to do with supporting Israel.

And I've had enough of your mouth. You're parents never taught you to address people in a civil manner. You need the word liar to elevate your status. I get the feeling that you are about 3' 11", wrong and ignorant.

Go back and reread the book (Bible,) Ma'am. Less talking and more studying.

...............^^ Irish Ram having a meltdown. ... :lol: :lol:

Supporting ISIS is no different than supporting Satan and those who march for hell.

Supporting Israel is supporting what belongs to God and what God loves. His people. God loves his people and that is a very precious thing to consider- when reading the book of Isaiah one cannot miss how great God's love is for Israel.

Woe unto those who harm her. The bible says Touch not mine anointed and do my prophets no harm. The bible warns those who curse Israel shall be cursed. God also gives encouragement to those willing to do the right thing. Those who bless Israel shall be blessed. I choose to bless Israel. That is my decision. As for me and my household we shall serve the LORD.

Are you saying that lying and deceiving doesn't make something null and void. Do you think deception is ok?? Who was blind and deceived when he gave his blessing to his wrong son.

Have you ever read Deut 21:15?? Talks about the first son inheritance, read it.

Greater hope then for those who do not read the Bible and obey what it says to do.

As for the claim that the God of the bible is a partiarchal pagan war god of the Canaanite pantheon, you are confused. It was my God that defeated the baal gods of the Caanites. 2000 years ago on a Cross at Calvary. By whatever name you wish to call him ( or her ) Baal is a defeated foe. Totally.

Have you read Ezra and the intermarriage problem. They all intermarried.

Forum List

Back