For every seven Ukrainians being killed one Russian is being killed in the Russia Ukraine war- Ukraine nor Russia are democracies…

Man far left-wing Democrats are just straight up stupid people. They cannot form a coherent thought they cannot give a detailed post of a few paragraphs. They’re just a bunch of brainwashed zombies. Case and point look at Toro look at Mc rib….. Two posters who are completely unable to have a coherent conversation …. they simply resort to making things up as they go you notice how they cite zero sources in this thread.

Case and point

Toro
McRib

“Kupol, who consented to having his photograph taken and said he understood he could face personal blowback for giving a frank assessment, described going to battle with newly drafted soldiers who had never thrown a grenade, who readily abandoned their positions under fire and who lacked confidence in handling firearms.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/2023/03/13/ukraine-casualties-pessimism-ammunition-shortage/

You have already been shown this and like a troll like a little child you just call people “Russian propagandist”. Your two are warmongers and trolls. When you are shown westerns sources disagreeing with you…. you literally turn around and make up other peoples viewpoints. you two are unhinged I hope you get the help you need…. have a nice night.

Man far left-wing Democrats are just straight up stupid people. They cannot form a coherent thought they cannot give a detailed post of a few paragraphs. They’re just a bunch of brainwashed zombies. Case and point look at Toro look at Mc rib….. Two posters who are completely unable to have a coherent conversation …. they simply resort to making things up as they go you notice how they cite zero sources in this thread.

I'm not a left-winger.

I know that you sitting deep in a Russian province like смоленская область.

It's true that the Trumptards are dumber than a sack of hammers. But eventually, your cover is blown, ватник

Yes,.we.cannot.let Russia win. At worst the have to pay an excessive cost.
I respect you but we have to have suitable foreign policy and paying respect to the allied forces of World War II who save the world from Nazi tyranny.

So let’s just look at things from a global perspective this is a global world after all. How do you think the world felt when America invaded Iraq or Vietnam or when America launches drone strikes w/e it wants wherever it wants .

I also don’t agree with Russia’s invasion of Ukraine. But Russia is not Iraq, Russia is not Afghanistan Russia is a world power a nuclear armed country with more nuclear weapons compared to America. Russia doesn’t pay like for example Iran paid with international sanctions against it. .

China and Russia are cozying up to each other. France in many other countries have dropped the United States dollar and world trade. Do you know how serious that is man. That’s France I’m not talking about Russia or China that is the longtime United States ally France ……

You see other countries that America can hold power over that are not nuclear armed are much easier to sanction. You can’t just sanction Russia or countries like China for that matter and then have it be affective.

People can say what they want to “make Russia pay”. But there’s nothing that Russia is going to pay for. There’s no way to make a nuclear world power “pay” it doesn’t work like that.

There were in fact other countries of the world that tried to sanction America when we invaded Iraq… there was even some kind of a entity that tried to put George W. Bush on trial ….it doesn’t work like that for world super powers.

This is geopolitics my friend.

Last edited:
I'm not a left-winger.

I know that you sitting deep in a Russian province like смоленская область.

It's true that the Trumptards are dumber than a sack of hammers. But eventually, your cover is blown, ватник
If you're not a left-winger, why are you hating on Trump supporters? Biden called us fascists at the same time he was trying to abolish the First and Second Amendments, which will cause us to be a fascist nation unless we fight back. Biden isn't dealing with his oath of office to provide for the common defense of the people, and when the NY DA was called on the carpet for going after Trump without recusing himself as having publicly said he was running for office for the sole purpose that he would "get Trump." That did not go over well with both Democrats and Republicans because his attempt was antithetical to the Constitution.

I respect you but we have to have suitable foreign policy and paying respect to the allied forces of World War II who save the world from Nazi tyranny.

So let’s just look at things from a global perspective this is a global world after all. How do you think the world felt when America invaded Iraq or Vietnam or when America launches drone strikes w/e it wants wherever it wants .

I also don’t agree with Russia’s invasion of Ukraine. But Russia is not Iraq, Russia is not Afghanistan Russia is a world power a nuclear armed country with more nuclear weapons compared to America. Russia doesn’t pay like for example Iran paid with international sanctions against it. .

China and Russia are causing up to each other. You see other countries that America can hold power over that are not nuclear arms are much easier to sanction. You can’t just sanction Russia or countries like China for that matter and then have it be affective.

People can say what they want to make Russia pay. But there’s nothing that Russia is going to pay for. There’s no way to make a world power pay it doesn’t work like that. There were in fact other countries the world that tried to Central America when we invaded Iraq there was even some kind of a entity that tried to put George W. Bush on trial ….it doesn’t work like that for world super powers.

This is geopolitics my friend.
So what is the alternative? America isn't going to war with Russia the same way China technically didn't go to war with the U.S during Vietnam (though they sent soldiers there to fight for Vietnam). Then there is the uncomfortable moral issue...the world, not just America, cannot allow a smaller nation to be invaded and brutalized by another nation that is looking to subjegate them.

So what is the alternative? America isn't going to war with Russia the same way China technically didn't go to war with the U.S during Vietnam (though they sent soldiers there to fight for Vietnam). Then there is the uncomfortable moral issue...the world, not just America, cannot allow a smaller nation to be invaded and brutalized by another nation that is looking to subjegate them.
Thank you for getting us back on topic, ShockedCanadian. I asked a question of those here who seem interested in the Ukrainian and Russian conflicts, but nobody seems to know if Putin really was captured earlier, and I didn't see it on TV. Did the Canadian Press have something on it or maybe my youtube video claiming that Putin was captured wasn't supported by the news lately, unless I missed it. Apparently the Russians beheaded some Ukrainian soldiers, which really redoubled the angst of the Ukrainian soldiers. Maybe the pictures were not factual, but I would like to know if Putin actually was captured or not. Maybe the Canadian news reported the story. The video I put up on the previous page showed some stills of Putin, but the press here didn't tell it this evening, but I only watched 2 stations that were hating on Biden for getting out of the kitchen by going on vacation to Ireland right after Biden threatened to raise taxes and take away people's cars and stoves or something.

Work at a peace deal America should use its power to work out a peace deal between Ukraine and Russia that’s it that’s all that we can hope for.

Ukraine is not that small compared to Russia. Russia is 120 million people strong Ukraine is 40 million. America invaded a much smaller nation in Iraq a country of about 30 million when we were over 300 million people that’s 10 times the strength man. Neither Russia North America brutalized other countries, this is geopolitics. It’s bad warfare is ugly, but warfare is a part of human history.

We have had wars by proxy between the Soviet union and America during the Cold War, and China and America as you point out. But that’s nothing like what we’re getting toward today in this day and age of technology it’s getting toward a hot war we need to avoid that.

We can’t play the moral card here otherwise we’re going to send 100 billion to Ukraine why are we not giving 100 billion usd to starving children in Africa. Or sending billions of dollars to war torn countries all over the world?

When the major powers of the world like America, Russia or China are launching a invasion as a means of what they say is a self-defense or a preventative war …we have to look at it from the outside in. This goes back to the vision of the allies in World War II. Really we need to find a way for Russia, America and China to get along with each other because there’s no need to have a nuclear confrontation. Ultimately what these things do like when Russia and America go at each other is it affects the global world economy.

What do you think about France dropping the United States dollar in trade? And all of these countries I believe over 50 at this point getting rid of the US dollar when it comes to international trade? You see that’s an issue

Last edited:
Work at a peace deal America should use its power to work out a peace deal between Ukraine and Russia that’s it that’s all that we can hope for.

Ukraine is not that small compared to Russia. Russia is 120 million people strong Ukraine is 40 million. America invaded a much smaller nation in Iraq a country of about 30 million when we were over 300 million people that’s 10 times the strength man. Neither Russia North America brutalized other countries, this is geopolitics. It’s bad warfare is ugly, but warfare is a part of human history.

We have had wars by proxy between the Soviet union and America during the Cold War, and China and America as you point out. But that’s nothing like what we’re getting toward today in this day and age of technology it’s getting toward a hot war we need to avoid that.

We can’t play the moral card here otherwise we’re going to send 100 billion to Ukraine why are we not giving 100 billion usd to starving children in Africa. Or sending billions of dollars to war torn countries all over the world?

When the major powers of the world like America, Russia or China are launching a invasion as a means of what they say is a self-defense or a preventative war …we have to look at it from the outside in. This goes back to the vision of the allies in World War II. Really we need to find a way for Russia, America and China to get along with each other because there’s no need to have a nuclear confrontation. Ultimately what these things do like when Russia and America go at each other is it affects the global world economy.

What do you think about France dropping the United States dollar in trade? And all of these countries I believe over 50 at this point getting rid of the US dollar when it comes to international trade? You see that’s an issue
I said that a peace deal.shou!d have been sought early IF Ukaine was just going to be levelled. Now it is clear that Russia must be stretched economicallg and militarily if there is a reasonabls peace deal offered.

Last edited:

I ask once again if you or anyone here saw the blurb on Youtube that Putin was captured by Ukrainian Soldiers and included this video that made the claim with pictures:

What do you think about France dropping the United States dollar in trade? And all of these countries I believe over 50 at this point getting rid of the US dollar when it comes to international trYou see that’s an issue
Meh, a.repezt post

We can see this from the beginning of Tucker Carlson tonight. I speak from this post as a liberal as a Democrat as a FDR democrat. And I have to say something here I will never forget the sacrifice of 25 million Soviet people who stood up with the Americans, the British and the Chinese to destroy the Nazis and the much vaunted empire of Japan. To liberate the Jews from the concentration camps. To liberate the Jews. To make sure that the Third Reich was not able to wipe out every jew of the world which they would have. Did you just read that Sixties Fan …. your a pro third Reich sympathize yes?

Neither Ukraine or Russia are democracies…. they are both authoritarian light countries

We will never forget the sacrifice and the Soviet contribution to World War II these are tough people. I’m not afraid to say what I say I know that there could be a small number of Republicans who might disagree with it for whatever reason. But there’s many more Democrats who have lost their ways who are now Warhawks, warmongers and anti-Russian racists. There are Nazis in Ukraine that is a fact and for all of the Democrats on the US message board to claim to support anti-racist viewpoints…. where the hell are they on this one?

All of these people with the Ukrainian flags in their avatar where were they when Yemen was in a war, where were they when Ethiopia was in a war. Why don’t they have a flag of Palestine up and I have nothing wrong with Israel. I’m making a point here …. all of these people who are told how to think by CNN, by Wolf Blitzer by all these radical people in the media whatever happened to critical thinking? …. Oh riiiight … the United States can launch wars but not Russia?

I don’t agree with Russia’s invasion of Ukraine. I am on the side of The United States ….we should not be involved in this war in Ukraine because when we invaded Iraq, Russia did not supply Iraq. And if they would have if China or Russia would’ve supplied Iraq in 2003 we would’ve still won the war but would’ve taken a hell of a lot longer with many more American lives lost.

The well respected American officer Douglas McGregor was on Fox News yesterday saying that this thing is not going good for NATO, many countries including Germany do not agree with what America is doing today. NATO much of NATO does not agree with supporting Ukraine. Ukraine is losing this war.

What America should be doing now is pushing for peace in Ukraine. If Donald Trump was president there’s a good chance that this war would’ve never happened think about that my friends.

Franklin Roosevelt believed in the vision of world peace the major powers of the world working together and I believe that that is the way for today of course. What kind of world is it when the major powers are at each other’s throats. It’s a much better world when China, Russia and America are working together finding ways to work together. That’s the vision of the allies of World War II the greatest generation of Americans.

~~~~~~
As a fellow student of history may I remind you or perhaps you've forgotten the Holodomor of the 1930s where millions of Ukrainians were starved to death by the whim of Stalin, or the hundreds of thousands of Jews killed or sent to gulags by Russia's Pogroms from 1918 to 1940s.
Then there's the little matter Stalin's pogrom against the Orthodox Church.
Now I'm not saying that Russia wasn't an important cog in WWII, but Russia had no choice when Hitler invaded. Even after Russia and Germany signed a treaty of non-aggression in 1939.
Russia became an unwilling partner to the UK and America in WWII/

**********​
**********​
Then there's China with more than an estimated 60 million dead Chinese thanks to Mao Zedong and his programs to unify China under Marxist rule.

In addition, your estimates of 7 Ukrainian KIA to one Russian are out of wack according to international reports.
**********​

Last edited:
Meh, a.repezt post
That’s to bad had a good conversation going… we only had a few back-and-forth and I brought up new points to you and that’s how you responded.

It’s all good man I notice that you don’t have a response to what is being said. I expect better from you

~~~~~~
As a fellow student of history may I remind you or perhaps you've forgotten the Holodomor of the 1930s where millions of Ukrainians were starved to death by the whim of Stalin, or the hundreds of thousands of Jews killed or sent to gulags by Russia's Pogroms from 1918 to 1940s.
Then there's the little matter Stalin's pogrom against the Orthodox Church.
Now I'm not saying that Russia wasn't an important cog in WWII, but Russia had no choice when Hitler invaded. Even after Russia and Germany signed a treaty of non-aggression in 1939.
Russia became an unwilling partner to the UK and America in WWII/

**********​
**********​
Then there's China with more than an estimated 60 million dead Chinese thanks to Mao Zedong and his programs to unify China under Marxist rule.

In addition, your estimates of 7 Ukrainian KIA to one Russian are out of wack according to international reports.
**********​
My responses is that the United States history is more liberal and a free history compared to the Soviet Union but nothing changes what was said . I will site the United States military and war department during World War II putting out pro Russian, pro British and pro Chinese films.

There’s also a film from the US war department that counters this narrative of the Soviet union being evil. It also justifies the Soviet invasion of Finland.

During World War II the British worked out a one time deal with Germany under Neville Chamberlain. American business and British business operated in the third Reich prior to warfare commencing. So the Soviet union also worked out a deal with the Third Reich… the Soviet union, America and England were never ideologically aligned with the third Reich. for the British and the Soviets it was all about buying time

I confidently stand by what I said and I’m proud of it I’m certainly proud of the Americans and Soviets that worked together during World War II it’s a very heroic alliance that saved the world that certainly saved every jew of the world from being annihilated

I do not agree with communism and by the way to that point this is also something for shockedcanadian

Russia is not a communist country. We the United States and Russia were getting along somewhat before 2022….there was in fact cooperation between the Russian military and American military they were training at each others military bases back in 2012 or so. Back in 2014 Russia brought in the US Marines to do a part of their parade during victory day in Russia on May 9

The Soviet union getting back to my point certainly had more controversies than America… but we certainly had a issue with the great depression, the dustbowl… famine in America.

with regards to one Russian being killed for every seven Ukrainians ..It’s not my claim it is the claim of Fox News and a leaked military report that is being reported by numerous news outlets. So if you disagree with a report by Fox and Glenn Greenwald and others that’s fine.

My most important point. I’m not some kind of a Cold War person I wasn’t born in that era. Russia is not a communist country anymore. The world is an ugly place when the major powers of the world are at each other’s necks

PS please do not laugh at my posts I expect that from far left wing anti-Americans. I’ve never laughed at one of your posts or made any kind of a negative emoticon and so I expect the same in return. If not there’s no conversation to be had

Doc7505

The Soviet union, the United States and the British empire were safe havens for Jewish people while the third Reich was actively seeking to annihilate all Jews. The Soviet union had some issues with antireligious policies but I take it from Soviet Jews themselves they were patriots to their country like Mark Epstein a sniper with 25 confirmed kills against the Nazis.

Or these Soviet Jewish patriots

That’s only scratching the surface there are tons and tons of testimonials from Soviet Jewish people who talked about how they had a Jewish life in the Soviet union ..they went to the synagogue you would even see that in the video above from Mark Epstein a proud Jewish man who lives in Russia I believe to this day he is 100 years old. So this is direct testimonial from Jewish people that’s all I need to see I don’t need to see anything more. That direct testimonial defeats the Cold War propaganda.

It is a fact that today there are people in the Ukrainian military who are Nazis they actively have swastika‘s. There are some Russian nationalists in the Russian military but that’s a different some of them are racist but they’re not Nazis there’s one military in the world that openly accepts Nazis today it is the Ukrainian military. Plenty of Ukrainians are not Nazis but it’s still an issue and it’s something I think is abhorrent.

During the Cold War there was all sorts of propaganda from the Soviet union toward America and from America towards the Soviet union. Some of it was based on what the Nazis had to say try to tear us apart and in some ways they succeeded. But in the end their nothing. There is no greater victory in world history than the joint allied victory, the Soviets, the British, the Chinese and the Americans succeeding against those who would enslave the world …the third Reich and the Empire of Japan.

I’ll say it again The United States of America was a more free country compared to the Soviet union. I am not a communist I am a realist I respect history I respect the men and women of the allied forces who gave everything to save the world from the tyranny of the Third Reich and the empire of Japan who would have enslaved all of us if they had their way

Unfortunately a lot of the youth of America doesn’t even know what World War II is. Something like 25% of children in Chicago cannot read at their grade level because of the horrendous far left wing leader ship today.

shockedcanadian

I cannot stress this point anymore my good friend. Russia is not a communist country anymore, they are a light authoritarian country same with Ukraine. Ronald Reagan opened the way with Gorbachev by the way if you are Reagan fan.

Last edited:
We can see this from the beginning of Tucker Carlson tonight.

Sure, if we have an account with Google/YouTube!

Screen Shot 2023-04-14 at 12.59.16 AM.png

Sure, if we have an account with Google/YouTube!

View attachment 776232
You should get a YouTube it’s free. YouTube is free you can download it on really any cell phone or anything like that from what I understand. So I’m not much of a tech person so.

But it’s just like you said in the other thread brother just Google seven dead Ukrainians for one dead Russian and something surely should come up.

Forum List

Back