For all you wanting refugees, sign up here

Just put your home where you mouth is.

(A) You don't know what I'm doing
(B) Get back to me when you've taken in a couple of homeless vets

This is about Syrian refugees, I know exactly what you are doing, deflecting. I promise you I do more for homeless veterans and homeless in general than you ever have or ever will. So take your elementary, lame and ineffective deflection and sell it elsewhere, little dude :)

The LIBS want hem, now they can stand up and TAKE them. They do not need us to help, for they are always telling us there is waaaaaaay more of them than us.

Lead by example lefties, take your fair share of refugees and show the rest of America the way-)

So you're giving Michael Moore a lot of power and sway here. Wow. Who-da thunk? Are you as scared of him as you are Obama?

I am all for taking in the refugees. But I hope that if someday you find yourself in a powerless position without refuge you end up on the street. I will be the first person to drive by and run over your head with my front tire.

Your post is illogical, irrelevant, and not material. Are you offering your home lefty, or not? If not, you have no say-)

Answer my question. You are ascribing a lot of power to a left wing celebrity you make fun of every time one of his films comes out. So by your logic, and I use that term loosely, if Sean Hannity comes out and asks you righties to run over a brown person every time you see one in the street, are you going to do it?

Meanwhile, one of your top polling Republican candidates is in Jordan right now. Sucking up to the refugees. (And the funny thing is, he didn't know where Jordan was before he signed up for the gig.)

If he comes back to the U.S. and asks you to let the refugees in, will you obey?

It is sooooooo sad that lefties are not stepping up to the plate and putting THEIR wallets and homes, where they DEMAND America does. Can you imagine such hypocrisy? And one of their FEARLESS LEADERS, Mike of the lefty Moore, has shown them the way of compassion, love, peace, and happiness. Why are our USMB lefties resisting so hard? Aren't they willing to be assimilated, lol!

Phony BALONEYS; that is all they are. Making sport of our stance, while they hide in the weeds. Where is my favorite lefty, "Paint my Patootie?" I am sure he/she who claims to own a business and being college edumacated, should be able to house 3 or 4 refugee families, along with at least 1 in his home.

Where is the lefts compassion now? We conservatives want to know, why you lefties not only do NOT practice what you preach, but also will not accept that which you demand WE DO, the taxpayers of this country! You bunch of phonys!!!!!!!!!

This is about Syrian refugees, I know exactly what you are doing, deflecting. I promise you I do more for homeless veterans and homeless in general than you ever have or ever will. So take your elementary, lame and ineffective deflection and sell it elsewhere, little dude :)

The LIBS want hem, now they can stand up and TAKE them. They do not need us to help, for they are always telling us there is waaaaaaay more of them than us.

Lead by example lefties, take your fair share of refugees and show the rest of America the way-)

So you're giving Michael Moore a lot of power and sway here. Wow. Who-da thunk? Are you as scared of him as you are Obama?

I am all for taking in the refugees. But I hope that if someday you find yourself in a powerless position without refuge you end up on the street. I will be the first person to drive by and run over your head with my front tire.

Your post is illogical, irrelevant, and not material. Are you offering your home lefty, or not? If not, you have no say-)

Answer my question. You are ascribing a lot of power to a left wing celebrity you make fun of every time one of his films comes out. So by your logic, and I use that term loosely, if Sean Hannity comes out and asks you righties to run over a brown person every time you see one in the street, are you going to do it?

Not his power, it is his logic, LEFTY logic. You want them, then take care of them. You can't demand we take care of them, because we don't want them, so you need show the way, or give up the position that America take them. So which is it? Either you show YOUR compassion, or stop demanding everyone show compassion that YOU won't!!!!!!!

Meanwhile, one of your top polling Republican candidates is in Jordan right now. Sucking up to the refugees. (And the funny thing is, he didn't know where Jordan was before he signed up for the gig.)

If he comes back to the U.S. and asks you to let the refugees in, will you obey?

Changing the subject won't work, but if you know who it is, post it. Here is what I say.......................if he/she comes back and takes YOUR/lefties position, they will not get my vote, PERIOD!

Anyone taking that illogical position should NEVER be POTUS, therefore, whomever that repub is if they suggest that we accept Syrians should NOT be elected, along with all 3 of the Democratic candidates.

Don't you agree? And if you don't, have you offered your home yet-)

If Carson comes back and recommends we take the refugees in, it will guarantee he loses the Republicans' nomination...

Would a recommendation like that get the Democrats on board to pick him as THEIR candidate, since Hillary might be headed to prison???

LET THE REFUGEES into your homes lefties...

Explain how that makes more sense than the current methodology. Or are you as lame as Michael Moore?

I don't have to, you DO!

No, the premise is SassyIrishLass's. I think it's silly.

Maybe you're in the habit of defending ideas you're against, but I'm not.

It's not my premise, it's Moore's. Stop making shit up

No, Moore's statement is about what he's doing, not about what you or I or anyone else should do.

Reading comprehension not your strong suit, Amadán?

Explain how that makes more sense than the current methodology. Or are you as lame as Michael Moore?

I don't have to, you DO!

No, Moore's statement is about what he's doing, not about what you or I or anyone else should do.

So YOU want the refugees to come in where you can TURN YOUR BACK ON THEM!!!

What a demonstration of compassion!!!

If you want to invite them in, you need to move a few in with you and make them feel WELCOME , you hypocrite!!!

C'mon now, don't be shy, this is an excellent chance to prove to everyone you are solid in your stance.:rolleyes:

Michael Moore Launches #MyHomeIsOpen Website to encourage Americans to House Refugees

On the heels of his announcement that he would open his own Traverse City, Michigan, home to Syrian refugees entering the U.S., leftwing filmmaker Michael Moore has launched a websiteto encourage Americans to join him in opening their own homes to refugees.
Moore has launched the “My Home is Open” campaign on his official website, through which Americans can register their own homes as shelters for Syrian refugees.

“I’m asking anyone who can, anyone who has spare rooms in their homes or an empty apartment, cottage, or whatever, to make it available for Syrian and Iraqi refugees for between six months and a year while they’re being settled in the U.S,” Moore writes on the campaign page, adding:

If you can do this, would you please sign up on the #MyHomeIsOpen registry. Your name and contact info will be kept private and will only be shared with the appropriate refugee agencies sanctioned and overseen by the Obama administration and its participating NGOs. They will contact you when they have refugees that they’ve vetted and need to be placed in homes.

Michael Moore Launches #MyHomeIsOpen Website to encourage Americans to House Refugees

He sounds like a true Christian to me. Something you espouse loudly on this board but don't practice, obviously.

Dear Michael, Sign me up! We'll take young, angry Muslim males, Signed NoTeaPartyPleez

I don't have to, you DO!

Reading comprehension certainly isn't yours. Moore is asking you to take in refugees. Stop your BS, I see right through it

Seems clear to me he's asking you to.....doh

“I’m asking anyone who can, anyone who has spare rooms in their homes or an empty apartment, cottage, or whatever, to make it available for Syrian and Iraqi refugees for between six months and a year while they’re being settled in the U.S,” Moore writes on the campaign page, adding:

If you can do this, would you please sign up on the #MyHomeIsOpen registry

Seriously, I am just trying to heeeeeelp you!

This man/person/lefty Mike Moore, has given each of you a way to show your compassion by practicing what you preach. Every lefty on here that I have seen, has been in total support of Obamas policy, so why wouldn't you want to support allowing America to see your compassion and how it works out for you/and your family by taking refugees? I don't think it is risky for you to take them in. Why? Because YOU and the rest of the lefties told me it wasn't! Are YOU suggesting that YOU and the rest of the LEFTIES lied; or rather, are you suggesting, that you are NOT as compassionate as you want us to be?

Hey, your parties path to re-election would become wide open if YOU and other LEFTIEs take in refugees, illegal aliens, and recently released prisoners, and show how wonderful it is. We as conservatives are scared to death that all of you will show how badly we are deceiving the American public with all this taking precautions.

So there you have it. Want your people to have control? Then show you are correct, and if you believe in what you say, that shouldn't be hard. Can't practice what you preach? Then SHUT UP!

I don't have to, you DO!

Reading comprehension certainly isn't yours. Moore is asking you to take in refugees. Stop your BS, I see right through it

And I'm sure many of his Hollywood friends will pledge to do exactly that. Whether they'll come through or not is something else. How many of these celebrities speak Arabic? How many are able or willing to adapt their homes to the specific needs of individual refugee families? What about schools, mosques, medical facilities? Somehow I don't think access to some plastic Surgeon to the Stars will be of much help.

More to the point, why is Moore certain this would be the best thing for anyone? As I say, he's grandstanding.

As you are. So what's the Meme of the Week? Y'all like to characterize all liberals as either extremely wealthy or "people wanting free stuff," when the reality is we're distributed among economic strata at about the same rate y'all are.

Tell me how you and Mr. Moore intend to oversee this cockamamie plan. Do you think his celebrity friends understand that they can't change their minds once they latch on to the next Cause du Jour?

I don't have to, you DO!

And I'm sure many of his Hollywood friends will pledge to do exactly that. Whether they'll come through or not is something else. How many of these celebrities speak Arabic? How many are able or willing to adapt their homes to the specific needs of individual refugee families? What about schools, mosques, medical facilities? Somehow I don't think access to some plastic Surgeon to the Stars will be of much help.

More to the point, why is Moore certain this would be the best thing for anyone? As I say, he's grandstanding.

As you are. So what's the Meme of the Week? Y'all like to characterize all liberals as either extremely wealthy or "people wanting free stuff," when the reality is we're distributed among economic strata at about the same rate y'all are.

Tell me how you and Mr. Moore intend to oversee this cockamamie plan. Do you think his celebrity friends understand that they can't change their minds once they latch on to the next Cause du Jour?
So did you change YOUR mind???

If you didn't, how many of those poor "widows and orphans" are you taking in, to get them out of the cold???

I don't have to, you DO!

You're getting annoying, now Mr Moore has asked his fellow Americans (that's you) to take in a refugee. Will you? Or will you continue to spin, deflect and build straw men?

If you didn't, how many of those poor "widows and orphans" are you taking in, to get them out of the cold???

More than you.

Mr Moore has asked his fellow Americans (that's you) to take in a refugee. Will you?

How would you know?

It's in his statement in the first comment on this thread, I even copied and pasted it a page back.

Not an answer to the question. Here, let me help you:

You: Will you?
Me: How would you know?

More than you.

Mr Moore has asked his fellow Americans (that's you) to take in a refugee. Will you?

How would you know?
So how many are you taking in???

Or are you being a typical Lib, demanding something, and then wanting others to do it FOR YOU because you're too damn greedy or lazy to put forth the effort for what YOU want???

Forum List

Back