For all you wanting refugees, sign up here

C'mon now, don't be shy, this is an excellent chance to prove to everyone you are solid in your stance.:rolleyes:

Michael Moore Launches #MyHomeIsOpen Website to encourage Americans to House Refugees

On the heels of his announcement that he would open his own Traverse City, Michigan, home to Syrian refugees entering the U.S., leftwing filmmaker Michael Moore has launched a websiteto encourage Americans to join him in opening their own homes to refugees.
Moore has launched the “My Home is Open” campaign on his official website, through which Americans can register their own homes as shelters for Syrian refugees.

“I’m asking anyone who can, anyone who has spare rooms in their homes or an empty apartment, cottage, or whatever, to make it available for Syrian and Iraqi refugees for between six months and a year while they’re being settled in the U.S,” Moore writes on the campaign page, adding:

If you can do this, would you please sign up on the #MyHomeIsOpen registry. Your name and contact info will be kept private and will only be shared with the appropriate refugee agencies sanctioned and overseen by the Obama administration and its participating NGOs. They will contact you when they have refugees that they’ve vetted and need to be placed in homes.

Michael Moore Launches #MyHomeIsOpen Website to encourage Americans to House Refugees

He sounds like a true Christian to me. Something you espouse loudly on this board but don't practice, obviously.

You're so gullible...
Until fat boy has a family or two living in his house he needs to STFU.
I want everyone to take in possibly dangerous muslims...except me.:lol:
It sure is easy being a hollywood liberal .....

You just feel ashamed because you won't sign up LMAO By the way, gfy :)

Can you reword that in English?

Just put your home where you mouth is.

(A) You don't know what I'm doing
(B) Get back to me when you've taken in a couple of homeless vets

This is about Syrian refugees, I know exactly what you are doing, deflecting. I promise you I do more for homeless veterans and homeless in general than you ever have or ever will. So take your elementary, lame and ineffective deflection and sell it elsewhere, little dude :)

Prove it. You have no idea what other people do for charity or the veterans. NONE. Currently I am helping an Iraq veteran get his DD214 corrected so he can qualify for a VA home loan. What the fuck are you doing?

C'mon now, don't be shy, this is an excellent chance to prove to everyone you are solid in your stance.:rolleyes:

On the heels of his announcement that he would open his own Traverse City, Michigan, home to Syrian refugees entering the U.S., leftwing filmmaker Michael Moore has launched a websiteto encourage Americans to join him in opening their own homes to refugees.
Moore has launched the “My Home is Open” campaign on his official website, through which Americans can register their own homes as shelters for Syrian refugees.

“I’m asking anyone who can, anyone who has spare rooms in their homes or an empty apartment, cottage, or whatever, to make it available for Syrian and Iraqi refugees for between six months and a year while they’re being settled in the U.S,” Moore writes on the campaign page, adding:

If you can do this, would you please sign up on the #MyHomeIsOpen registry. Your name and contact info will be kept private and will only be shared with the appropriate refugee agencies sanctioned and overseen by the Obama administration and its participating NGOs. They will contact you when they have refugees that they’ve vetted and need to be placed in homes.

He sounds like a true Christian to me. Something you espouse loudly on this board but don't practice, obviously.

You're so gullible...

People fleeing a 4-year-long civil war who have lost their homes and family members are not dangerous Muslims, except to gullible propaganda-swallowing pigs like yourself.

Which you'll immediately play as "See? SEE????? Told you he was a Secret Muslim..."

Why in the world would I think he's Muslim?

Ask those here who dredge that up every few posts. Now, since you want to talk about the White House, let's take a look at this:

Veterans & Military Families

Given the fact that there are far more vacant homes than homeless Americans, this is called "a practical solution."

If you buy into PhonyIrishLass's silliness, then insist that the only solution is everyone taking someone into their own homes.

The "Princess on High" cares about Veteran's now?
Well, since you want to talk about veteran's - we totally despise Obama. WORST than Clinton and Carter combined. And, that's not just retiree's opinion, that's service-wide, all branches. Now, I am sure you'll whip out a few photo ops of Obama smiling with troops assuring you he cares. This institute has done more for veterans over the past eight years than Obama/Clinton and Carter have done for us combined. Thanks for your non-service
Military Service Initiative

Do you agree it's better for veterans to be housed than not?

Depends on the veteran. There's a shitload of them in the brig/penitentiaries, sex-offender registries, local jails and institutions and many more hospitalized, depressed, suicidal, drug addicts/dealers, and committing crimes - many serious crime. So, what type of veterans specifically are you inquiring about?

Those not implicated in felonies who would welcome a safer place to live than shelters or the street. This is just anecdotal, but I know a few formerly homeless vets who had substance abuse problems and whose lives were turned around by simply having a room in an SRO and follow-up by the VA. Seems to me turning some of the millions of vacant houses across the country into group homes or something similar could save a lot more.

You just feel ashamed because you won't sign up LMAO By the way, gfy :)

Can you reword that in English?

Just put your home where you mouth is.

(A) You don't know what I'm doing
(B) Get back to me when you've taken in a couple of homeless vets

This is about Syrian refugees, I know exactly what you are doing, deflecting. I promise you I do more for homeless veterans and homeless in general than you ever have or ever will. So take your elementary, lame and ineffective deflection and sell it elsewhere, little dude :)

The LIBS want hem, now they can stand up and TAKE them. They do not need us to help, for they are always telling us there is waaaaaaay more of them than us.

Lead by example lefties, take your fair share of refugees and show the rest of America the way-)

Excellent thread. It shows the utter hypocrisy and double standard of liberals. All I'm seeing from them (and I knew I would) is attempts to change the subject. I guarantee we won't see even ONE liberal in this country who support bringing these refugees into the country volunteering to take even ONE of them into their own home. They want to force them on everyone else in the name of compassion but you won't see an ounce of compassion coming from any of THEM. Thanks, Sassy. :thup:

Excellent thread. It shows the utter hypocrisy and double standard of liberals. All I'm seeing from them (and I knew I would) is attempts to change the subject. I guarantee we won't see even ONE liberal in this country who support bringing these refugees into the country volunteering to take even ONE of them into their own home. They want to force them on everyone else in the name of compassion but you won't see an ounce of compassion coming from any of THEM. Thanks, Sassy. :thup:

You're welcome and I knew they would spin and deflect when I posted it...that and get very uncomfortable

Obama and his wife have room to adopt several.

Which you'll immediately play as "See? SEE????? Told you he was a Secret Muslim..."

Ask those here who dredge that up every few posts. Now, since you want to talk about the White House, let's take a look at this:

Given the fact that there are far more vacant homes than homeless Americans, this is called "a practical solution."

If you buy into PhonyIrishLass's silliness, then insist that the only solution is everyone taking someone into their own homes.

Well, since you want to talk about veteran's - we totally despise Obama. WORST than Clinton and Carter combined. And, that's not just retiree's opinion, that's service-wide, all branches. Now, I am sure you'll whip out a few photo ops of Obama smiling with troops assuring you he cares. This institute has done more for veterans over the past eight years than Obama/Clinton and Carter have done for us combined. Thanks for your non-service

Certainly, I would house all honorable veterans before I would even consider refugees.

The Qur'an requires Muslim men to beat their wives at least once a year (whether they need it or not), and around 75% of the refugees are men of marriage age...

So go ahead and be a TRUE Democrat!!!

Adopt a few, and help promote men beating their wives!!!

You're so gullible...

People fleeing a 4-year-long civil war who have lost their homes and family members are not dangerous Muslims, except to gullible propaganda-swallowing pigs like yourself.

So how many are you putting up?

And that is the point S.J. The more we show how phony they are, the more we show how they don't even believe in the crapola they say or post. Lefties are HYPOCRITES, and that is one quality of personality NOBODY, from either side of the political spectrum, likes!

So anyway lefties, instead of working on us conservatives, you now need to work on your fellow lefty posters, about taking in refugees.

Conservatives, join me in opening an adult beverage along with bringing a bowl of popcorn (butter for sure) to the computer, and watch along with me the lefties call each other RWers because their people won't sacrifice and take them. And then, when they are asked to take them, watch them call those asking NAZIS, lolololol!!!!! And also, hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe. (it is soooooo funny, I had to double chuckle!)

I agree, best thread in forever Sassy! And this is how you put a lefty in a catch 22. They are very good at calling us racists, so if that is what we are, what are they, lolololol!

The Qur'an requires Muslim men to beat their wives at least once a year (whether they need it or not), and around 75% of the refugees are men of marriage age...

I'm thinking they should just marry em and put the old "be nice to em and they wont kill us" shit to the ultimate test.

Certainly, I would house all honorable veterans before I would even consider refugees.

That's to be expected.

It's the practicality I'm concerned with. Michael Moore is grandstanding (what else is new?) and of course SnottyIrishLass and her posse jump on this as a one-size-fits-all solution.

I'm frankly disappointed. I expected at least one fat joke. ("Moore just wants to adopt refugees so he can eat them for lunch.") A distinct failure of lame-ass humor, IMO.

So tell me which makes more sense to you: Converting the approximately 8,500,000 vacant houses in America into liveable spaces for homeless veterans and other homeless people, or the silliness promulgated in this thread?

Conservatives, we gotta keep this thread going. Every day we have to find it, post something, and keep it on top! The lefties must show compassion with actions, not words. LET THE REFUGEES into your homes lefties, and show all of us racists how evil we are. If you can't do it, then you are WORSE than us, because you claim to know the truth, lolol!

P.S. Post pictures of your family eating dinner with them please-)

I'm thinking they should just marry em and put the old "be nice to em and they wont kill us" shit to the ultimate test.
Personally, I think that if they love them so much, they should marry them, film the annual "event", and put it on YouTube for our enjoyment!!!

OMG, are you suggesting that Democrats are opening a front on "the war on women!"

Oh yes, they want the female beaters in their homes, or at least in this country. Democrats DESPISE women!

LET THE REFUGEES into your homes lefties...

Explain how that makes more sense than the current methodology. Or are you as lame as Michael Moore?

I don't have to, you DO! You want them, and we are willing to give them to you. A match made in heaven-)

And hey, we can throw in a few illegal aliens that crossed the Mexican border too if you would like! Like that open border do you? Then you should be in full support of that open border. Show us the way oh genius-) Put YOUR money where your lefty feelings are.

Having sponsors for the refugees should have been a condition of them being let into the country. I would bet they would not have found even ONE sponsor.

Forum List

Back