For all you wanting refugees, sign up here

LET THE REFUGEES into your homes lefties...

Explain how that makes more sense than the current methodology. Or are you as lame as Michael Moore?

I don't have to, you DO!

No, the premise is SassyIrishLass's. I think it's silly.

Maybe you're in the habit of defending ideas you're against, but I'm not.

It's not my premise, it's Moore's. Stop making shit up

Explain how that makes more sense than the current methodology. Or are you as lame as Michael Moore?

I don't have to, you DO!

Hey listen incompetent person; it was always for forever when someone came to this country they had to have a sponsor, prove they would not be a burden on the American society, have a medical check to prove they were not sick, and have someone sponsor them in.

You people want to change things? OK, we surrender all other criteria, they just need sponsors with a place to live. THAT IS YOU, and your lefty friends. What is the problem? You seem confidant when unleashing this proposition upon America, so we are extremely happy that YOU are going to be on the front line of this wonderful policy that YOU want-)

Is there a problem? If not, shut up, and offer your home-)

I don't have to, you DO!

Hey, you LEFTIES are SOOOO sure, you offered OUR country, the least you can do is show how confidant you are and offer YOUR HOME_)

I don't have to, you DO!

Hey, you LEFTIES are SOOOO sure, you offered OUR country, the least you can do is show how confidant you are and offer YOUR HOME_)
Actually, "No Tea Party" could put the "annual event" on Pay per View..

I would pay a couple of bucks to see her annual ass-whipping, and she could put the money toward expenses!!!

I gotta tell you, this thread is NOT going away-) I want all our lefty posters like , Right winger, paint my patootie, cronycorn, and the rest to show America their compassion! Put their homes where their mouths are!

And we will know by the list in M&ms site which will surely announce the great libs offering homes-) Can't wait to see "Paint my Patootie" on there, but being a paid phony left wing poster as he is, this thread will drive him, and all the lefties, CRAZY...............proving once and for all, they only want to dictate what everyone else does, and not themselves.

Oh yes, this thread is sticking around for a long, long, loooooooong time-)

Excellent thread. It shows the utter hypocrisy and double standard of liberals. All I'm seeing from them (and I knew I would) is attempts to change the subject. I guarantee we won't see even ONE liberal in this country who support bringing these refugees into the country volunteering to take even ONE of them into their own home. They want to force them on everyone else in the name of compassion but you won't see an ounce of compassion coming from any of THEM. Thanks, Sassy. :thup:

You're welcome and I knew they would spin and deflect when I posted it...that and get very uncomfortable

Bullshit. Please state previous refugee influxes in which Americans took them into their homes and/or adopted them. Everyone on this board is the descendent of someone who left someplace else. Whether it was through immigration or refugee situation which has always been managed by the federal government.

C'mon now, don't be shy, this is an excellent chance to prove to everyone you are solid in your stance.:rolleyes:

Michael Moore Launches #MyHomeIsOpen Website to encourage Americans to House Refugees

On the heels of his announcement that he would open his own Traverse City, Michigan, home to Syrian refugees entering the U.S., leftwing filmmaker Michael Moore has launched a websiteto encourage Americans to join him in opening their own homes to refugees.
Moore has launched the “My Home is Open” campaign on his official website, through which Americans can register their own homes as shelters for Syrian refugees.

“I’m asking anyone who can, anyone who has spare rooms in their homes or an empty apartment, cottage, or whatever, to make it available for Syrian and Iraqi refugees for between six months and a year while they’re being settled in the U.S,” Moore writes on the campaign page, adding:

If you can do this, would you please sign up on the #MyHomeIsOpen registry. Your name and contact info will be kept private and will only be shared with the appropriate refugee agencies sanctioned and overseen by the Obama administration and its participating NGOs. They will contact you when they have refugees that they’ve vetted and need to be placed in homes.

Michael Moore Launches #MyHomeIsOpen Website to encourage Americans to House Refugees

Are you among those whose response to the refugee crisis is "B-but what about homeless veterans, huh? Who cares about them, huh?"

Not that you even noticed them until recently.

So how many homeless veterans will you be taking in?

I just signed up as Arianrhod

Excellent thread. It shows the utter hypocrisy and double standard of liberals. All I'm seeing from them (and I knew I would) is attempts to change the subject. I guarantee we won't see even ONE liberal in this country who support bringing these refugees into the country volunteering to take even ONE of them into their own home. They want to force them on everyone else in the name of compassion but you won't see an ounce of compassion coming from any of THEM. Thanks, Sassy. :thup:

You're welcome and I knew they would spin and deflect when I posted it...that and get very uncomfortable

Bullshit. Please state previous refugee influxes in which Americans took them into their homes and/or adopted them.

Please stay on this thread's topic. Mikey Moore has asked you all to open your homes to these poor refugees. Have YOU signed up?

Bullshit. Please state previous refugee influxes in which Americans took them into their homes and/or adopted them. Everyone on this board is the descendent of someone who left someplace else. Whether it was through immigration or refugee situation which has always been managed by the federal government.
What's wrong???

Why are you so scared of "women and orphans"???

Bullshit. Please state previous refugee influxes in which Americans took them into their homes and/or adopted them.

Please stay on this thread's topic. Mikey Moore has asked you all to open your homes to these poor refugees. Have YOU signed up?
I am more on-topic than you are. Where have ordinary citizens been asked to take refugees into their own homes? Just because a Hollywood film maker makes a personal plea doesn't mean that anybody has to do anything unless you think Hollywood runs your life. Probably so since you don't have one in the first place

Last edited:

What's wrong???

Why are you so scared of "women and orphans"???

I am not. You are obviously

I am more on-topic then you are.

No you're not, Moore has opened up a site where you can sign up, have you? I don't want to hear about anything other than Moore's site and if you that support this have signed up

Hey, just a simple question. Has a lefty poster on here as of yet offered their home? All I have seen is them whining. I mean, come on lefties, where is your compassion? Lead by example. Don't impose your will on everyone else, instead, show us the way by using your own COMPASSION!!!!!!!!!!!

Having trouble finding an illegal.....errr, I mean, undocumented immigrant to share your home with so as you can PRACTICE for when the Syrian refugees arrive? Never fear, we will FIND THEM FOR you-)

You just feel ashamed because you won't sign up LMAO By the way, gfy :)

Can you reword that in English?

Just put your home where you mouth is.

(A) You don't know what I'm doing
(B) Get back to me when you've taken in a couple of homeless vets

This is about Syrian refugees, I know exactly what you are doing, deflecting. I promise you I do more for homeless veterans and homeless in general than you ever have or ever will. So take your elementary, lame and ineffective deflection and sell it elsewhere, little dude :)

The LIBS want hem, now they can stand up and TAKE them. They do not need us to help, for they are always telling us there is waaaaaaay more of them than us.

Lead by example lefties, take your fair share of refugees and show the rest of America the way-)

So you're giving Michael Moore a lot of power and sway here. Wow. Who-da thunk? Are you as scared of him as you are Obama?

I am all for taking in the refugees. But I hope that if someday you find yourself in a powerless position without refuge you end up on the street. I will be the first person to drive by and run over your head with my front tire.

I am more on-topic than you are. Where have ordinary citizens been asked to take refugees into their own homes? Just because a Hollywood film maker makes a personal plea doesn't mean that anybody has to do anything unless you think Hollywood runs your life. Probably so since you don't have one in the first place

Well, when you sponsored in an immigrant, YOU were responsible. That was the way it was, or haven't you looked at history? So since your ILK wants them so bad now, we want YOU to be responsible for them. Most people would think that is fair. You are the ones fighting the hardest for them, then you be the ones to take the most risk!

This is about Syrian refugees, I know exactly what you are doing, deflecting. I promise you I do more for homeless veterans and homeless in general than you ever have or ever will. So take your elementary, lame and ineffective deflection and sell it elsewhere, little dude :)

The LIBS want hem, now they can stand up and TAKE them. They do not need us to help, for they are always telling us there is waaaaaaay more of them than us.

Lead by example lefties, take your fair share of refugees and show the rest of America the way-)

So you're giving Michael Moore a lot of power and sway here. Wow. Who-da thunk? Are you as scared of him as you are Obama?

I am all for taking in the refugees. But I hope that if someday you find yourself in a powerless position without refuge you end up on the street. I will be the first person to drive by and run over your head with my front tire.

Your post is illogical, irrelevant, and not material. Are you offering your home lefty, or not? If not, you have no say-)

Hey, has Obama offered to put them up in any empty HUD apartments in Chicago yet???

Just wondering... and I'm sure the feral chimps would be glad to give them a warm welcome, since "Brown Lives Matter Too"!!!

Take a refugee, we suggest you do. See, we are all on the same page. NOTEA is going to take a refugee in his home, (if he has one) or convince his parents to take a family, while he sits in their basement in his underwear and posts nonsense, lol.

Now TEA, convince more of your lefties to take them-) We want full compliance, no excuses, all lefties take refugees-) M&M will love you.

Forum List

Back