For all USMB Security "Experts" who think a FOLDER marked TOP SECRET is a classified document.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
I'm tired of explaining this to you clowns. This is the definition TOP SECRET. Read it and then ask yourself why an EMPTY FOLDER marked TOP SECRET could be classified.

The test for assigning Top Secret classification is whether its unauthorized disclosure could reasonably be expected to cause exceptionally grave damage to the national security.

I'm tired of explaining this to you clowns. This is the definition TOP SECRET. Read it and then ask yourself why an EMPTY FOLDER marked TOP SECRET could be classified.

The test for assigning Top Secret classification is whether its unauthorized disclosure could reasonably be expected to cause exceptionally grave damage to the national security.

So if I got a folder and wrote on the outside that it contained $1 million dollars, I still wouldn't be rich?

Darn.

The only thing you are expert at is deceptive innuendo based on misleading information. A Top Secret document is anything that has been marked Top Secret. Do you really think that your "test" is a valid legal defense against mishandling these documents?

So if empty folders are not classified, does that mean Biden's head is not classified?

His head is classified as "damaged."

Those surgeons must have accidentally left their instruments in there when he had those brain operations.

Forum List

Back