Is A Top Secret Document Concerning Nuclear Capabilities of a Foreign Country Trump's Personal Property?

Is A Top Secret Document Concerning Nuke Capabilities of Foreign Country Trump's Personal Property?

• Yes, he can do no wrong

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • No. What are you, nuts?

Votes: 11 73.3%
  • B-b-b-b-b-b-but Obama!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B-b-b-b-b-b-but Hillary!

• B-b-b-b-b-b-but Biden!

• Total voters
Your confusion is the point. You did not and you do not know you failed to point to a fact because you do not know what a fact is. You think the fantasies in your head, the things you imagine based on nothing, represent fact.

It would be funny if it were not so fucking pathetic.
I pointed out the facts. Guess they were over your head.

I am still waiting for a fact. You pointed out your pointless conjecture.

Which you, apparently, think is a 'fact.'

As I have said before, it would be funny if it were not so pathetic.
You ignore the facts when posted. You only accept your own facts, typical of you lefties.

You’ve had your “facts” corrected and ignored it.
LOL. What happened to, I didn't present any facts? Now you are admitting that I did and admitting that what I said was correct in that you only accept your facts and not other's.

Durham is testifying today with the facts.
Durham is testifying to his beliefs which aren’t well supported by facts, especially when he ignores any facts that don’t correlate with his beliefs.

Durham spend years trying to find evidence of a collision between DoJ and the Clinton Campaign and failed to do so spectacularly. But he still believes it.

Durham is testifying to his beliefs which aren’t well supported by facts, especially when he ignores any facts that don’t correlate with his beliefs.

Durham spend years trying to find evidence of a collision between DoJ and the Clinton Campaign and failed to do so spectacularly. But he still believes it.
Well, we've had about 7 years of listening to the left's beliefs.

One of the 31 counts under the Espionage Act with which Donald J. Trump is being indicted involves his possession of a document concerning the nuclear capabilities of a foreign country.

The Presidential Records Act, which everyone who has an opinion about this should read, says that a former President may take his personal property home with him, but any documents in his possession are government property and must be turned over the custody of the Archivist upon leaving office.

Once the records are in the custody of the Archivist, the former president may be granted access to some records upon request for purposes of building a presidential library or for help aiding in the writing of a memoir, etc.

This Top Secret document had to be forcibly taken from Donald Trump. He hid it, along with several boxes of government property, including 30 other classified documents, from the government.

I would like to know who believes a Top Secret document which could cause grave harm to our national security bleevs this is Donald Trump's personal property.

Even I can have that document. Im not required to keep another nations secret a secret.

Forum List

Back