For all the Palin lovers

Illinois still has another Senator and no bills passed or failed based upon 1 vote in the past two years when Obama was campaigning. Alaska has only one governor. If she no longer wishes to be the governor of Alaska, she can resign so things that need to get done for Alaska can actually get done.

Did you send her the memo?

Perhaps you were in a cave at the time, but BO began his run at the 2004 DEM convention, not 2006.

2006 was when he made it 'official.'

Because he gave the speech means he started running a campaign? Wow, thats scary that you think that

Perhaps you were in a cave at the time, but BO began his run at the 2004 DEM convention, not 2006.

2006 was when he made it 'official.'

in the Pubs minds that's when he started running cuz that's when they got terrified that he would run. They worried about it for two years before he made the decision. It seems their worry was well founded...they knew they couldn't beat him...

in the Pubs minds that's when he started running cuz that's when they got terrified that he would run. They worried about it for two years before he made the decision. It seems their worry was well founded...they knew they couldn't beat him...

yer right,, it's a fucking disaster, he just named his bitch nemisis Clinton to SOS and he thinks the UN is an honorable entity. and he will face evil with humility.. yep, we're fucked! :lol::lol::lol:

yer right,, it's a fucking disaster, he just named his bitch nemisis Clinton to SOS and he thinks the UN is an honorable entity. and he will face evil with humility.. yep, we're fucked! :lol::lol::lol:

Just think what would happen if you were Prez Willow, we'd have a once a week moment of silence for all the cats we lost

I wouldn't know what the local pub thinks about it, i only drink in there.

BTW, the GoP never heard of him, and don't delude yourself, he won based on a combo of bad economy and rotten GoP candidate, not from being unbeatable.

If there was no financial meltdown John McLame would be the president elect.

Don't get all cocky. If Obummer actually ran against a candidate that the party LIKED (unlike John Mccain). The Dems would have lost. They werent "terrified" as much as "figures *eye roll*" Oblah blah has been sportin his "The One " ego for years,he was just using the usual stepping stones until his selection was completed.

The turkey slaughter video was priceless.

Almost as good as Dukakus with the tank.

Palin is done.

You guys loved to talk about how she has been an executive leader and how wonderful she is as a Governor, so I'm curious, ever since she lost she seems to have been everywhere BUT Alaska. Doesn't she still have a job to do or is she going to try and cash in on her ridiculous fame

Palin back on the campaign trail - CNN.com

Are you really this politically naive?

It is the same for all parties and functionaries in those parties. The party made her fame. Who ever heard of Sarah Palin before McCain picked her to run. The party pumped money into creating her image. If she wishes to continue to have a political future, she better start paying the party back. That means she better raise money for the party. She better go help candidates get elected where the party thinks she will be beneficial.

I don't want it to sound too much like it's a quid pro quo, because there has to be some personal ambition in there too. But, the fact of the matter is that in National politics, you need the political party and if you don't work for it, they will find another sweetheart when the time comes.

The sad thing is that you believe all that crap you just wrote and yet I'm the idiot? You like Palin and I'm the idiot? You voted for Bush and I'm the idiot?

No, I listed facts. You offered a ignorant opinion based on political bias.

Further, what does Bush have to do with this?

Finally, no, I did not vote for Bush and you would be rather surprised at my political involvement. The fist campaign I ever work on was that for a black liberal and my voter card clearly states, no party affiliation.

At least you answered one question for me, your ignorance isn't weather related, it's deep seeded.

Go lay back down, your not ready for this!

So, since she's running in 4 years then fuck her job now and begin campaigning? Its gonna take 4 years of reading 24 hours a day to get her to a level competent enough to run

So you hate Obama and the way he completely ignored being elected to the US Senate and refused to do his job. Even when he was goaded on the Campaign trail by Hillary for being the head of the Sub-Committee on Foreign relations with oversight jurisdiction over Afghanistan and not holding ANY hearings on the subject for over 2 years. His response? "I've been busy running for President."

So, are you willing to indict him for this behavior as well? He started running for President 142 days after being elected to the US Senate. So either indict him for the behavior or zip it.

What do you think of the Bush doctrine?

What newspapers do you read?

Priceless.

I hope she comes back, just for the comic relief.

You care to tell everyone what the so-called "Bush Doctrine" is?

Outside of some political hack answer, bet you can't do it.

Forum List

Back