For all the Palin lovers

Obama will be my President too. But unlike you, I'm not stupid enough to pretend that because he won the election it somehow means he is actually qualified to fill that position. The odds are stacked against him that his administration will be anything but a lackluster one at best -and at worst, be a real disaster. Unqualified people have made the lousiest Presidents in history and Obama is among an elite, tiny group of being THE most unqualified of all. But I guess you need to learn that firsthand. Do you also need to eat cyanide yourself before you will believe its a bad idea? Obama will likely be yet just one more one-term Democrat President -as is their norm anyway. And still they can't figure out why that is and gave us one more that is highly likely going to get thrown out in four years because he is unfit to hold the job.

God, you are funny.

Obama has more governmental experience than all but 20 of our presidents. He is extremely qualified, and the way he has handled himself so far shows it. He is going to be a very good president.

The difference is we were RIGHT! George Bush, from you're backward state, is a complete idiot and an awful President that YOu VOTED FOR. You have NO IDEA if Obama is going to be good or bad, you're just running your mouth to do it. Its also why you're an AWFUL moderator

Moderator - . a person who presides over a panel discussion on radio or television.

You don't preside over anything, you just run your mouth

well forgive me asshole,, but I thought it was not nice to call out a person's moderator status???? and here you sit?

Sarah is enjoying her 15 minutes of fame, I'm not sure the republicans will want her back in 2012 but I hope she is back as her sort of far right extremism is why they are losing credibility. She reminds me of George Wallace in his glory days before he grew up a bit. They love her for her symbolism and that big smile.

Everytime I read this thread title I think, " For all the Pain lovers"

I guess I'm not far off.

The difference is we were RIGHT! George Bush, from you're backward state, is a complete idiot and an awful President that YOu VOTED FOR. You have NO IDEA if Obama is going to be good or bad, you're just running your mouth to do it. Its also why you're an AWFUL moderator

Moderator - . a person who presides over a panel discussion on radio or television.

You don't preside over anything, you just run your mouth

No you weren't right. You still aren't. Hope that clears that up for you.

You're just plain damned dumb, aren't you? I've already warned you once that my being an administrator here has NOTHING to do with my political opinions nor this discussion. The only one running his mouth here is YOU.

Enjoy your day off from this board. Maybe in that time you'll learn how to differentiate between moderating and participating in a political discussion. If not, we can play this as long as you like with increasing periods of time off with each time you choose to open your mouth.

Forum List

Back