For all the Palin lovers

Because he gave the speech means he started running a campaign? Wow, thats scary that you think that

Not any more scary than you have no f-ing clue what Palin is doing so you decide to just make some shit up to fill the void between your ears, and somehow feel it is YOUR place to mind her business.

Yeah she has a job and that job is to prevent the left from taking a 60 seat majority in the US Senate...

Alaska is a state of independent, rugged individuals... they don't need a nanny governor to hold their hand all day. They reject you, your ideology and your absurd notions about what their governor should be doing.

(It's worth noting however, how this imbecile is still wetting her pants over someone she claimed in her last breath was the best thing that ever happened to the left...)
he somehow thinks there is no way for Palin to communicate with her people in Alaska, while shes somewhere else

The turkey slaughter video was priceless.

Almost as good as Dukakus with the tank.

Palin is done.

If she is so done -then why is the left still frothing at the mouth about this woman? If she is SOOO stupid and SOOO dumb -then why is the left still bound and determined to keep on trying to destroy her -even after their candidate already won? LOL We all know why they are still going after her -and so do you.

The video is humorous only because the slaughter was taking place without her being aware of it while giving a short interview. Totally unlike Dukakis who was trying to change his wimpy image by wearing a helmet and climbing into a tank -all in the hopes that people might actually mistake him for a man.

You guys loved to talk about how she has been an executive leader and how wonderful she is as a Governor, so I'm curious, ever since she lost she seems to have been everywhere BUT Alaska. Doesn't she still have a job to do or is she going to try and cash in on her ridiculous fame

Palin back on the campaign trail - CNN.com

The more Palin, the better! She may play well in friggin Georgia, but that's great. The GOP has become a regional rump party

The more Palin, the better! She may play well in friggin Georgia, but that's great. The GOP has become a regional rump party
I know it is cool to win, and fun, but do you really believe that the 53% to 47% shows what you are saying? Especially when there was the perfect storm against the Republicans this time. There has never been a more ideal situation for the Democrats, once the economy hit the fan in September the Rs didn't have a shot, yet it still didn't make it some huge landslide, the nation is still divided.

I know it is cool to win, and fun, but do you really believe that the 53% to 47% shows what you are saying? Especially when there was the perfect storm against the Republicans this time. There has never been a more ideal situation for the Democrats, once the economy hit the fan in September the Rs didn't have a shot, yet it still didn't make it some huge landslide, the nation is still divided.

Considering the fact that there was a perfect storm here -I think it should bring the Democrats up short that the win wasn't more along the lines of a Reagan blow-out. But in fact, until the stock market tanked -McCain was ahead of Obama. It took THAT to FINALLY tip the scales here. In spite of Bush, in spite of Iraq -in spite of EVERYTHING the left has been wailing and whining about for the last 8 years. And even then -they really didn't tip all that far. Which should make Democrats pretty nervous about Obama's chances at re-election already. A lot of crap is going to happen between then and now -and for several reasons, it takes a whole lot less to tip the scale away from an incumbent Democrat President -than it does for a Republican one. Which is why a two-term Democrat President is actually a pretty unusual thing -but the norm for Republican ones.

If I was President, we'd re-open asylums for idjits. THAT ought to concer YOU greatly.:eusa_whistle:

concer? And I'm the one who can't spell? :clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Thank you for proving my point about your inabilities as moderator

Hey jackass, she has a job and she's the only Governor that state has. And obviously since they almost elected a convicted felon, and they voted for her, they need all the help they can get.

Again, and I'm the idiot

we already got it, dude, no need to beat it to death; you're the idiot, okay?

concer? And I'm the one who can't spell? :clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Thank you for proving my point about your inabilities as moderator

no, you're the idiot. jeez, i thought that had already been established pretty firmly.

we don't expect idiots to be able to spell; it comes with the territory.
we do expect idiots to nitpick typos, so you've got that going for you.
:rofl:

I hope and pray that Palin campaigns for every Republican running for office for the next four years.

She's the quintessential modern Republican.

Really she's the ideal Republican and I can only hope the media gives her a lot of airplay.

Forum List

Back