For 8 years of Obama the right wing yelled 'BOOOSH!' Now it should be 'Oh WAAAA Ma!'

Stormy Daniels

Gold Member
Mar 19, 2018
I know this should be in breaking news, but I thought I'd announce it here since it's political news.

Obama is no longer President.

For 8 years morons complained about George W. Bush to distract from anything happening during Obama's presidency that wasn't flattering. Now, morons on the other side are complaining about Obama to distract from unflattering things about Donald. To that, I say this.

:crybaby: Oh WAAAAAAA ma! :crybaby:

Pull your heads out of your asses. Blind partisanship is bad enough. Blind hypocritical partisanship is just pathetic. Our founding fathers would be ashamed.

Complaints about Bush were the economy he left
Obama left Trump a great economy

Bush left Obama two active wars
Obama left Trump a nation at peace

It's politics !!!! Is there another method we don't know or should know about ??

How long has the crap been going on now, but it should be breaking news eh ?? ROTFLMBO.

One things for sure, the word hypocrisy is definitely the word of the day these days.

I know this should be in breaking news, but I thought I'd announce it here since it's political news.

For 8 years morons complained about George W. Bush to distract from anything happening during Obama's presidency that wasn't flattering. Now, morons on the other side are complaining about Obama to distract from unflattering things about Donald. To that, I say this.

Pull your heads out of your asses. Blind partisanship is bad enough. Blind hypocritical partisanship is just pathetic. Our founding fathers would be ashamed.

What are you even talking about? I hardly remember any conservatives mentioning GW during the Obama years.

But I do recall a shitload of times where Obama, Hillary, and others blamed GW for their own failures. That happened on a regular basis.

What are you even talking about? I hardly remember any conservatives mentioning GW during the Obama years.

That's not what I said, dumbass.

But I do recall a shitload of times where Obama, Hillary, and others blamed GW for their own failures. That happened on a regular basis.

That's exactly what I said, dumbass.

That's not what I said, dumbass.

That's exactly what I said, dumbass.

You said "For 8 years of Obama the right wing yelled 'BOOOSH!'

Now for the first four years of Obama's presidency, he blamed GW many times when something didn't work out right.

For the second four years, any time something went wrong for Obama, "right wingers" sarcastically and mockingly remarked "Bush's fault."

And then laughed.

Now for the first four years of Obama's presidency, he blamed GW many times when something didn't work out right.

For the second four years, any time something went wrong for Obama, "right wingers" sarcastically and mockingly remarked "Bush's fault."

And then laughed.

You're like the little retarded kid whose got peanut butter and jelly and a loaf of bread, but can't figure out how to put it all together, so he just wears it all over his face.

And then laughed.

You're like the little retarded kid whose got peanut butter and jelly and a loaf of bread, but can't figure out how to put it all together, so he just wears it all over his face.

Spit it out, Stormy. What were you trying to say in your OP?

:laughing0301:

No. For eight years the left wing and Barry yelled BBBUUUSSSHHH.

Nothing was ever Barry's fault. Everything was Bush's fault.

It's politics !!!! Is there another method we don't know or should know about ??

How long has the crap been going on now, but it should be breaking news eh ?? ROTFLMBO.

One things for sure, the word hypocrisy is definitely the word of the day these days.
not all forms of politics revolve around pure hate and blame.

always been a part of it but right now, these days, it's all of it. *WE THE PEOPLE* need to cut it the fuck out.

Bush crashed the economy
Bush started two wars

They did not go away once he left office

A Nation at peace?

Ummm, no!

This country was divided socially and still is and we are still active in many regions of the world.

So it is amazing you could even write Obama left us as a Nation at Peace...

Bush crashed the economy
Bush started two wars

i thought obama fixed the economy. that would have then "gone away"
and i thought trump could pull troops at any time, so it must be a conscious decision to leave them there.

like obama did.

again - stop pimping one side. makes you look...like this.

A Nation at peace?

Ummm, no!

This country was divided socially and still is and we are still active in many regions of the world.

So it is amazing you could even write Obama left us as a Nation at Peace...
he knows he's full of shit. he's just doing his loyalist job to protect his cause and attack all others. kinda 3rd grade of him but if you try hard you can get some 5th grade conversation out of him.

not worth the effort however.

Bush crashed the economy
Bush started two wars

Oh the Dems were as much to blame on the economy as the Reps were.

Barry never missed an opportunity to blame Bush for anything that went wrong in his administration. That's just the kind of guy he was.

He never took the blame for anything.

Bush crashed the economy
Bush started two wars

Actually, it all got worse under Obama. It was his and Hillary's incompetence that gave rise to to most violent radical Islamic movement in the Middle East, ISIS. It wasn't until a real adult took control of this country, that ISIS was all but completely wiped out.

Obama's "Arab Spring" also caused or exacerbated radical Islamic upheavals in Libya, Egypt, Syria, Yemen, and parts of Africa.

Forum List

Back