"Food stamps distribution higher under democrats"

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV
“FOOD STAMP DISTRIBUTION HIGHER UNDER DEMOCRATS”
William Bennett claim food stamp distribution is higher under Democrats than under Republicans. Neither have anything to do with the qualification or distribution. The economy and unemployment determine how many people receive food stamps, Medicaid and welfare. Food stamps distributions rose under Obama because of the economy and unemployment because of the recession he received from Bush. Neither control the qualifications.

The necessity to allow those in need is only what Jesus would do and want us to do.
All people should have the right to eat when food is available. This right should not be determined by race, nationality, religion or sex.
The abuse of the system is wrong and needs attention. All able bodied people should work to receive this food, even if it means relocating to areas of work.
God bless this day.

William Bennett claim food stamp distribution is higher under Democrats than under Republicans. Neither have anything to do with the qualification or distribution. The economy and unemployment determine how many people receive food stamps, Medicaid and welfare. Food stamps distributions rose under Obama because of the economy and unemployment because of the recession he received from Bush. Neither control the qualifications.

obama economy do suck.

obama economy do suck.

or vacuum? My economy sucked under Bush because of the illegals taking my job I wanted and he would do nothing about it. SO I have had 8 years of recession.

Republicans wasted $2 trillion on two wars and then bitch about feeding Americans

Merry Christmas to all

obama economy do suck.

or vacuum? My economy sucked under Bush because of the illegals taking my job I wanted and he would do nothing about it. SO I have had 8 years of recession.

good glad to hear of your suffering, obamie he gonna let a lot more in to so hold on..

Republicans wasted $2 trillion on two wars and then bitch about feeding Americans

Merry Christmas to all

Democrats voted for those wars too, my friend.

That they did and the guilt is upon them also. Including the Clintons. With the fiscal cliff the military will have to decide if it wants personnel or high tech gadgets.
I like the idea of the cliff. It cuts the budget and pays down the debt. Things will be tough at first but recovery will result.

Last edited:

obama economy do suck.

Has Obama done anything to change that?

Merry Christmas to all

He ain't feeding Americans asshole, remember when he went down to Mexico to educate them on how to get food stamps paid for by the American Taxpayer? I know that doesn't bother 47% of you leeches in the slightest.

Let's see....

Millions of Americans have lost their jobs or taken huge cuts in pay

What should we do? help them with Food Stamps or save tax cuts for billionaires?

It's Christmas.......What should we do Republicans?

Last edited:
Let's see....

Millions of Americans have lost their jobs or taken huge cuts in pay

What should we do? help them with Food Stamps or save tax cuts for billionaires

It's Christmas.......What should we do Republicans?

Teach illegals how to get foodstamps of course.

In this Christmas season with millions of Americans struggling.....what should we do?

Take away their food stamps or save tax cuts for billionaires?

We know what Republicans want to do

Forum List

Back