Food for Teens

Yeh. Well it's all part of our training, Oxo. The governmet are cutting defence spending and we have to reduce ammo used. So, we've developed a new strategy. We have to learn every joke in the book. Then, next time we're deployed, we simply creep up on the Taliban and yell out jokes. The effect is amazing. They die of laughter.

my dog has no nose.

My grandfather got his tongue shot off in the war. He never spoke about it.

how did he smell?

They will be in and out of the house all weekend, sleeping over, yada yada.

Just made a birthday cake, mmmmmmm the house smells good.

Tomorrow brownies.

I need some ideas of some good munchies I can either buy/make (not too hard to make!) to keep them eating,,,,the more they eat, the less noise they make! :lol:

Cheese and crackers are always good as well as tortilla chips ( scoops ) and salsa.

They will be in and out of the house all weekend, sleeping over, yada yada.

Just made a birthday cake, mmmmmmm the house smells good.

Tomorrow brownies.

I need some ideas of some good munchies I can either buy/make (not too hard to make!) to keep them eating,,,,the more they eat, the less noise they make! :lol:

Cheese and crackers are always good as well as tortilla chips ( scoops ) and salsa.

My daughter LIVES on chips and salsa, I go through jars of that stuff. Meijers had jars of Chi Chi's salsa on sale for a dollar yesterday, I was like, "SCORE!" :lol:

My daughter LIVES on chips and salsa, I go through jars of that stuff. Meijers had jars of Chi Chi's salsa on sale for a dollar yesterday, I was like, "SCORE!" :lol:

Oooooh! Meijers! :woohoo:
We go there when we got to MI for family stuff.

And you should have plenty of peanut butter too, EZ - that should slow their speech down a bit.

Oooooh! Meijers! :woohoo:
We go there when we got to MI for family stuff.

And you should have plenty of peanut butter too, EZ - that should slow their speech down a bit.

Meijers is my new crack, I go there way too much, it's only 2 miles from my house. They started in Michigan, and they DO have stores in your state too!

Meijer - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Want me to make drinks for everyone?

deathproof15qu3.jpg

209195711iOTkck_ph.jpg

Forum List

Back