Happy 4th July

Bootneck

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2008
England
May I take this opportunity to wish all you guys over there, a happy July the Fourth. Have a great one!

Best wishes
Bootneck

july-4--05b.jpg

May I take this opportunity to wish all you guys over there, a happy July the Fourth. Have a great one!

Best wishes
Bootneck

They're having fireworks right now in my city. The neighbors are all doing their own and we can see the city display from right here in our yard. It's pretty surreal.

Happy 4th, everyone. So what are you all doing for the big day? My city canceled the official fireworks display due to extreme fire conditions, so that's out. I'm going to a barbecue in the afternoon and then a party that evening at my club, though, so it should still be fun.

Best wishes
Bootneck

They're having fireworks right now in my city. The neighbors are all doing their own and we can see the city display from right here in our yard. It's pretty surreal.

happy 4th, sarah

Thanks, Sweetheart. Hope you are having a great weekend so far.

Bump.

And turn your speakers up. :badgrin:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KebmrZu8nDQ]YouTube - Star Spangled Banner and 4th of July Reprise - Boston[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oq0t7ZUwzGA]YouTube - Proud To Be An American (Revised Version)[/ame]

Thanks man.

Hey what do you know...the sun came out after nearly a month.

Gonna be a nice holiday, after all.

Best wishes
Bootneck

I agree! I smell those ribs cooking already!

Quick question is it rude to bring ribs to your buddy's BBQ if he is serving burger, brats, polishes and hot-dogs and then toss them on the grill? I guess I'm an asshole, but I love ribs!

Happy 4th, I am off to the BBQ. My buddy has a great location where you can see the fireworks perfectly from his yard!

Well, I'm working. The consolation is that we're in the penthouse in downtown and the fireworks get fired across the street from us....so the shell bursts are going to be eye level with me, a couple of hundred yards away.

Well, I'm working. The consolation is that we're in the penthouse in downtown and the fireworks get fired across the street from us....so the shell bursts are going to be eye level with me, a couple of hundred yards away.

I was working nights once in a downtown office building when we had a lunar eclipse. Everyone went up on the roof to watch it for awhile.

It was pretty cool.

I was working nights once in a downtown office building when we had a lunar eclipse. Everyone went up on the roof to watch it for awhile.

It was pretty cool.

I could go to the roof, but I'm scared enough of heights as it is. I don't mind the balcony that we have since it has 1' diameter steel as a railing waist high, but the roof has only a shin-high ledge running the perimeter. No thanks, I'll go to the balcony. Yeah, I'm chicken :razz:

Forum List

Back