Following King David's Lead: The Artist Baruch Nachshon

Disir

Platinum Member
Sep 30, 2011
When Baruch Nachshon speaks about the heavens opening up and receiving visions and glimpses of the world to come, the world-famous artist sounds a lot like King David – and for good reason.

As one of the original Jewish settlers in Hebron following the Six Day War in 1967, Nachshon took an elderly Breslov rabbi’s advice and recited Psalms for 40 days, praying for a livelihood to feed his growing family of seven. Nachshon had established an art gallery in front of the Cave of Machpela, but few were coming inside to buy his art.

Reciting King David’s Psalms, Nachshon got more than he asked for. The painter experienced an ecstatic state, a glimpse of what he describes as the perfection of the universe, none other than the Messianic Age.

“When I began 40 days of reciting Tehillim, I began to see visions that came through the meaning of the psalms. All of this was only in black and white. The second round of reading Tehillim daily, I decided to try color and, Baruch Hashem, from that time till now, most of my artwork is in colors,” Nachshon explains, as he claps his hands together and his eyes look skyward. His long grizzled beard comes to a point. He’s wearing hassidic garb: black trousers, a white button-down shirt, and a black cardigan, and for head covering a jaunty, oversized black beret.
Following King David's lead: The artist Baruch Nachshon

images
images

He has a some really interesting art work.

Originally posted by Disir
As one of the original Jewish settlers in Hebron following the Six Day War in 1967

One of the original Jewish settlers?

I thought the zionist oral diarrhea called them "the native people returning home".

As one of the original Jewish settlers in Hebron following the Six Day War in 1967

One of the original Jewish settlers?

I thought the zionist oral diarrhea called them "the native people returning home".
They are the indigenous native people returning home to resettle it.
Throughout the centuries the indigenous Jews have returned home and resettled on their
homeland.

Below, is Judaism for dummies:

Yeshiva.co - The Commandment to Settle the Land of Israel

Originally posted by Sixties Fan
They are the indigenous native people returning home to resettle it.

Below, is Judaism for dummies:

137 Countries Support Israeli UN Resolution Promoting Business Development

Direct your complaints to Liane Grunberg, the author of the Jerusalem Post article.

She called Nachshon a settler not me... although I agree with her 100%.
And she is absolutely correct. All Jews are settlers on their own ancient homeland

Jews being settlers on their own homeland is an ancient thing, therefore your attempt to turn the word into an aggression or anything else is wasted.

The Jewish people/Nation are ALL settlers on their own ancient homeland.
For over 3500 years, now.

And she is absolutely correct. All Jews are settlers on their own ancient homeland

Jews being settlers on their own homeland is an ancient thing, therefore your attempt to turn the word into an aggression or anything else is wasted.

Nah...

That was the mother of all slips of the tongue.

The zionist woman called Nachshon a foreigner and didn't even notice. :biggrin:

settler
noun [ C ]
UK /ˈset.lər/ US /ˈset.lɚ/
person who arrives, especially from another country, in a new place in order to live there and use the land

SETTLER | meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary

Nah...

That was the mother of all slips of the tongue.

The zionist woman called Nachshon a foreigner and didn't even notice. :biggrin:

settler
noun [ C ]
UK /ˈset.lər/ US /ˈset.lɚ/
person who arrives, especially from another country, in a new place in order to live there and use the land

SETTLER | meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary

I didn't say that. Get your shit together.

Originally posted by fncceo
Settlers are foreigners? That will come as news to millions of Americans...

Sure they were...

Those guys were foreigners in California, Texas and New Mexico just like their ancestors were foreigners in Virginia and Massachussets.

The european ashkenazi jew's ancestors the Khazars, never set foot in the ancient Holy Land. ... :cool:
The Khazars are NOT the ancestors of the Ashkenazi Jews and never have been. Not of the Ashkenazi and not of the Sepharadic Jews who had moved and been in Europe even before Alexander the Greek, or Cesar arrived in the Land of Israel.

People move. That is a reality of all people, and the Jews kept their religion and culture intact all of these thousands years wherever they moved to.

And you cannot find ONE descendant of those Khazars to do a DNA test to prove that your conspiracy theory is even 1 % true.

Hey Sunni Troll. I haven’t been here in a while but I see you’re still spewing your anti Jewish crap!
Some thing don’t change I guess lol

The Ashkenazi (Khazars) jews look like white europeans, and look nothing like the brown skin Sephardic jews who's ancestor's were from the middle east. .... :cool:
Oh, gosh......your ignorance is ENDLESS.

You do not even know why the Sephardic Jews got that name.

And if I told you that there was also a third group of Jews, you would go.............?

Give it up, oh Destroyer of Israel

:)

Originally posted by toastman
Hey Sunni Troll. I haven’t been here in a while but I see you’re still spewing your anti Jewish crap!

Heya toastman...Comment allez vous a Quebec?

Nobody here still believes in a Palestinian state just like you in 2012 when you used to say:

There will never be a palestinian state... the pals want to destroy Israel...

The entire spectrum of the israeli palestinian conflict agrees with what you were already saying back in 2012.

From die hard zionists like Shusha, Rocco and kondor to PF Tinmore and yours truly, everybody unanimously agree the pal state is a mirage, a fantasy.

Israel will annex the territories and palestinians will begin a hard, tortuous, decade long struggle for civil rights.

The only poster who (more or less) still believes in a palestinian state is the board moderator Coyote... but she doesn't count... the poor lady is an ocean of naivete and cluelessness.

Originally posted by toastman

Heya toastman...Comment allez vous a Quebec?

Nobody here still believes in a Palestinian state just like you in 2012 when you used to say:

There will never be a palestinian state... the pals want to destroy Israel...

The entire spectrum of the israeli palestinian conflict agrees with what you were already saying back in 2012.

From die hard zionists like Shusha, Rocco and kondor to PF Tinmore and yours truly, everybody unanimously agree the pal state is a mirage, a fantasy.

Israel will annex the territories and palestinians will begin a hard, tortuous, decade long struggle for civil rights.

The only poster who (more or less) still believes in a palestinian state is the board moderator Coyote... but she doesn't count... the poor lady is an ocean of naivete and cluelessness.
Thanks for responding to my post. For what it’s worth, I am from Quebec but my family is Israeli.

Sava bien, merci!

Forum List

Back