Follow-up: Have you done your part to fight the Left’s war on Wisconsin and conservat

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
links in article at her site

SNIP:
By Michelle Malkin • March 31, 2012 11:38 AM

This week, I called your attention to the Left’s ongoing war on Wisconsin’s brave fiscal conservative leaders. Yesterday, the state’s Government Accountability Board certified the recall elections against top GOP officials.

Please spread the word — and thanks to all of you have dug into your pockets to help the recall targets.

I published links in my newsletter to all of the recall targets’ campaign donation pages and I’m doing it again here:

Gov. Scott Walker

Lt. Gov. Rebecca Kleefisch

Senate Majority Leader Scott Fitzgerald

Sen. Van Wanggaard

Sen. Terry Moulton

The Wisconsin GOP will run protest candidates in all the races to ensure that primaries are held:

“The protest candidates will run as Democrats to guarantee that there is one clear date for the primary election and one clear date for the general election,” said Stephan Thomas, the party’s executive director.

He said the move was made because otherwise some or all of the general elections for state senators would happen the same day as the primary for governor – when Democrats flood to the polls to pick their candidate for governor.
John Nolte at Big Journalism challenges the liberal media silence on the vile, misogynist attacks against Lt. Gov. Kleefisch — which I first reported in January 2011. John notes:

Here’s the mocking of the Lt. Governor’s children:

“I love it that your kids have actually have to hear about what evil things you’re doing. I hope they have to hear it every day. And I hope they come home right to you. And just because you’re good looking — and she is — and just ‘cuz you’re cutes and I’m sure you got a precocious little daughter you put in little Jon Benet contests, and I’m sure you have a little jock son, and they come home and say ‘Mommy, they’re saying you’re a witch.’ You are a witch!”
The attack on the Kleefisch’s children is quite intentional. We’ve seen the media do the same to Sarah Palin. The idea is to gut-punch the target, to attempt to make the price of staying in the public arena awful and toxic. The left’s hope, obviously, is that the target will shrivel up and go away. Well, this evil tactic didn’t work on Palin and I doubt it will on Kleefisch.

But where is the media on this?

AWOL, naturally, because Rebecca Kleefisch is an apostate — a self-made Republican woman who became the Lt. Governor of a swing state Barack Obama desperately needs to fall his way if he’s to have four more years to be more, uhm, flexible.

The fact that this is a local matter is no excuse for the mainstream media covering it up, either. For over a year now, the state of Wisconsin has seen plenty of national media attention surrounding every twist and turn of these recall elections.

all the rest at..
Michelle Malkin

Forum List

Back