FOIA request exposes Trump inaugural photos changed to make crowd look better.

How were they not? I am sorry to hear about your struggles, though.

My bank stocks went from 6 bucks a share to 24 bucks a share and both the Wife's 401k and mine has sky rocketed.
Yes, of course, and only since trump took office, with no gains before. Same story, every time, with you internet trumpkins... if 1/10th of the anecdotes you liars try to peddle were true, we would be at 500% growth....

Look it up your damn self shitbird.
NASDAQ GNBC
I don't have to. I have a 401(k), thanks. My you are excitable.

ooooooooH ...you have a 401k. As does every person in America that isn't a ghetto dweller.
Right. And some in the ghetto, too. So go on, dance and prance and preen and tell us all about yours, Cletus...

My bank stocks went from 6 bucks a share to 24 bucks a share and both the Wife's 401k and mine has sky rocketed.
Yes, of course, and only since trump took office, with no gains before. Same story, every time, with you internet trumpkins... if 1/10th of the anecdotes you liars try to peddle were true, we would be at 500% growth....

Look it up your damn self shitbird.
NASDAQ GNBC
I don't have to. I have a 401(k), thanks. My you are excitable.

ooooooooH ...you have a 401k. As does every person in America that isn't a ghetto dweller.
Right. And some in the ghetto, too. So go on, dance and prance and preen and tell us all about yours, Cletus...

It pales compared to our bank stocks.....

Snowflakes still beating that dead horse, I see.

iu

Hello? It's not a 'dead horse' if it is currently going on.

Try and learn what terms mean and you will not seem so ignorant.

You are welcome.

Bu bye.
It's only going on in snowflake circle jerks. The only people that give a fuck about that bullshit are desperate little queers like you who think anybody else cares how many people attended an inauguration.

Snowflakes still beating that dead horse, I see.

iu

Hello? It's not a 'dead horse' if it is currently going on.

Try and learn what terms mean and you will not seem so ignorant.

You are welcome.

Bu bye.
It's only going on in snowflake circle jerks. The only people that give a fuck about that bullshit are desperate little queers like you who think anybody else cares how many people attended an inauguration.
Trump is the one who makes an issue of the number of attendees at his inauguration. He began his Presidency lying. He has never retracted or denounced his lie. The fact he told such a huge lie to begin is Presidency gives the lie historical and symbolic prominence. The first day in office he established his legacy of being the compulsive serial liar President. Never going to change. Set in stone legacy.

Trump and his goons have been lying to the American people since day one .

He’s an egomaniac who cares only if himself .

Trump inauguration crowd photos were edited after he intervened

The photographer cropped out empty space “where the crowd ended” for a new set of pictures requested by Trump on the first morning of his presidency, after he was angered by images showing his audience was smaller than Barack Obama’s in 2009.

When all else fails, regurgitate old news stories.

wow,an "image expert"!

Are you also a crowd expert? They estimated Trump's crowd was about 1/3 the size of Obama's.

Yes, many documents these days are in fact electronic "images." And again, I have the original live video feed, you are comparing Obama's first, much larger crowd where they took down the barricades greatly facilitating people coming in vs. an image taken before Trump's crowd reached its fullest.

Trump's guesstimate may have been off, but there are websites which list the crowd sizes and Trump's was certainly competitive and well within the norm for inaugurations and not the pathetic embarrassment that almost two years later, obviously still bothers the Left far more than it does the Right.

Inaugural crowd sizes ranked

A crowd scientist says Trump’s inauguration attendance was pretty average

Clearly, Trump's inauguration was at or ABOVE all in history EXCEPT for Obama's, making Obama's a fluke. And from the photo below, you can see that the real crowd at Trump's went back as far as the eye could see in every direction.

View attachment 215147

Truth is that Trump's inauguration was likely 3/5ths the size of the inauguration that preceded it. Pretty good for a guy given only a 6% chance of winning! That makes it one of the very largest ever, and likely as much reflects changes in public attitude as it does interest in the candidate. To be sure, Obama's first was a huge fluke far outside the norm and trumped up by the fact that he was the first black man. But looking at the picture above, it is easy to see that Trump's impression was legitimate. But right or wrong, the Left can't seem to let the matter go.
Yes, the links you provided say exactly what I said: Trump's crowd was 1/3 the size of Obama's.

Don't get your feelings hurt...Obama is hugely popular, and Trump is an abomination. What did you expect?

No, actually 3/5ths if you READ the articles. The 1/3rd figure is only if you take their LOWEST estimate of Trump's along with Obama's LARGEST. (The way to be SURE is by satellite image which wasn't possible the day of Trump's) And Obama's first inauguration was three times the size of most larger inaugurations, so the figure would apply to all other presidents since they started using the West Lawn (?), not just Trump. I guess a real LOT of people just had to be there in 2009 in disbelief to see a guy who was a 1 term choom-smoking bisexual senator of foreign birth who had never done anything in office hardly ever showing up to even vote and no one had ever even heard of before with a Muslim name after being attacked in 9/11 as a social organizer for the Chicago mob had been chosen over Hillary and McCain, a 'War Hero,' and elected to office just because he was BLACK.

And people think Donald Trump was a crazy pick! :auiqs.jpg:

Trump and his goons have been lying to the American people since day one .

He’s an egomaniac who cares only if himself .

Trump inauguration crowd photos were edited after he intervened

The photographer cropped out empty space “where the crowd ended” for a new set of pictures requested by Trump on the first morning of his presidency, after he was angered by images showing his audience was smaller than Barack Obama’s in 2009.

One, gee, is this first time a politician engaged in spin after an event? Two, it was a foolish, silly thing to do. Three, who cares 18 months later?

Forum List

Back