"Furious" TRUMP personally had federal agency photogr'r alter and hide tiny inauguration crowds.

centerleftFL

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2018
"Furious" TRUMP personally had federal agency photographer alter and hide tiny inauguration crowds.

The guy is out of his fucking mind. I swear to god in the the not too distant future, a picture of TRUMP will accompany definitions and discussions of narcissism. I have never known a man 'from a distance' or 'in person', who has been this PETTY, EGOTISTICAL, venal, and just all around SELF-CENTERED in my 6 decades on the planet.

Anyone old enough to remember a movie called the "Bad Seed"?

REVEALED: Trump personally intervened to get government photographer to hide tiny inauguration crowd

default.gif

BRAD REED
06 SEP 2018 AT 09:17 ET

Washington-Inauguration-1-800x430.jpg

A combination of photos taken at the National Mall shows the crowds attending the inauguration ceremonies to swear in U.S. President Donald Trump at 12:01pm (L) on January 20, 2017
President Barack Obama on January 20, 2009, in Washington, DC, U.S. REUTERS/Lucas Jackson (L), Stelios Varias

Anew report from the Guardian claims that President Donald Trump personally intervened to get a government photographer to edit photos of his inauguration to hide evidence that his crowd size was smaller than the crowd at former President Barack Obama’s inauguration.

The publication has obtained documents showing that the photographer who snapped photos at the inauguration “cropped out empty space ‘where the crowd ended’ for a new set of pictures requested by Trump on the first morning of his presidency.”

According to the report, the National Park Service had to scramble to alter the original photographs on the day after the inauguration in order to appease a furious Trump. Former White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer made “multiple” calls to the NPS to badger them about when the new photographs would be ready, the records show.

One official, whose name was redacted in the documents, says that Trump “wanted to see pictures that appeared to depict more spectators in the crowd” because many of the original ones showed “a lot of empty areas.”

Trump was furious when he saw that crowds for Obama’s 2009 inauguration dwarfed the crowds at his own inauguration in 2017. The president also infamously sent out Spicer to falsely claim that Trump’s inauguration crowd had been the largest in American history — a claim that Spicer later admitted that he regretted making...

REVEALED: Trump personally intervened to get government photographer to hide tiny inauguration crowds

"Furious" TRUMP personally had federal agency photographer alter and hide tiny inauguration crowds.

The guy is out of his fucking mind. I swear to god in the the not too distant future, a picture of TRUMP will accompany definitions and discussions of narcissism. I have never known a man 'from a distance' or 'in person', who has been this PETTY, EGOTISTICAL, venal, and just all around SELF-CENTERED in my 6 decades on the planet.

REVEALED: Trump personally intervened to get government photographer to hide tiny inauguration crowd

default.gif

BRAD REED

A combination of photos taken at the National Mall shows the crowds attending the inauguration ceremonies to swear in U.S. President Donald Trump at 12:01pm (L) on January 20, 2017
President Barack Obama on January 20, 2009, in Washington, DC, U.S. REUTERS/Lucas Jackson (L), Stelios Varias

Anew report from the Guardian claims that President Donald Trump personally intervened to get a government photographer to edit photos of his inauguration to hide evidence that his crowd size was smaller than the crowd at former President Barack Obama’s inauguration.

The publication has obtained documents showing that the photographer who snapped photos at the inauguration “cropped out empty space ‘where the crowd ended’ for a new set of pictures requested by Trump on the first morning of his presidency.”

According to the report, the National Park Service had to scramble to alter the original photographs on the day after the inauguration in order to appease a furious Trump. Former White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer made “multiple” calls to the NPS to badger them about when the new photographs would be ready, the records show.

One official, whose name was redacted in the documents, says that Trump “wanted to see pictures that appeared to depict more spectators in the crowd” because many of the original ones showed “a lot of empty areas.”

Trump was furious when he saw that crowds for Obama’s 2009 inauguration dwarfed the crowds at his own inauguration in 2017. The president also infamously sent out Spicer to falsely claim that Trump’s inauguration crowd had been the largest in American history — a claim that Spicer later admitted that he regretted making...

REVEALED: Trump personally intervened to get government photographer to hide tiny inauguration crowds
"A new report the Guardian".....

You mean the Cuckold?

default.gif

BRAD REED

Trump has always been jealous about Obama; Trump hates the FACT that Obama's inauguration drew so many more citizens than Trump's inauguration. Trump has an eternal need to have his ego stroked. Trump is actually the most 'needy' person I am aware of. Trump makes drag queens seem quaint. The paranoia & the delusions within Trump's being are frightening.

default.gif

BRAD REED

"Trump won, deal wit it libs"

So funny, the cult of Trump supporters continues to believe and defend the Trump lie about the size of attendance to his inauguration.

So funny, the cult of Trump supporters continues to believe and defend the Trump lie about the size of attendance to his inauguration.
Sez the guy who wasn't there and believes all the media feeds him.

On issues of crowd size, the media was far, far more reliable than Trump was.

And yet Trump lied about the topic repeatedly.

And how pray tell do you know this? lol

Trump even lied about it not raining during his inauguration...

but like most stories, trump lovers do the following things:
1.Deny it
2.Attack the publication that printed the story
3.Admit it happened but then say big deal, look at the economy
4.Then for the dismount, they say "Trump won, deal with it libs"

1.Deny it
I have no idea what happened that day because I wasn't there. Same with you loons who, by the way, only know what the media feeds them. I don't care how many people were there, I don't care if obama is gay, and I don't care how much Trump won the election by. I only care that the whore lost and the court is being strengthened by people who support rule of law.

default.gif

BRAD REED

You mean the Cuckold?
Being cuckold is near and dear to certain posters' hearts, it would appear. They sure have a sore spot around it.

1.Deny it
I have no idea what happened that day because I wasn't there. Same with you loons who, by the way, only know what the media feeds them. I don't care how many people were there, I don't care if obama is gay, and I don't care how much Trump won the election by. I only care that the whore lost and the court is being strengthened by people who support rule of law.

We have pictures. And they show markedly smaller crowd sizes at Trump's inauguration. There is literally *no* source, private or public, that demonstrates Trump had larger crowd sizes that Obama. Even the US park service photos don't show what Trump claims.

You're literally insinuating a vast conspiracy between the entirety of the media, the US park service and every photographer there. I have a much simpler explanation:

Trump's crowd sizes were smaller. And his administration lied its ass off about them. It matches the evidence and doesn't require your spontaneous batshit conspiracy, backed by nothing.

Wow, I don’t know how I could go on without knowing this incredibly valuable information. Praise centerleftFL for bringing such dire info to the attention of the board! Now if only I could figure out what to do with it...

default.gif

BRAD REED

You mean the Cuckold?
Being cuckold is near and dear to certain posters' hearts, it would appear. They sure have a sore spot around it.
You can't call yourself the "Guardian" when you are a traitor to your own nation and allow thousands of indigenous children to be raped and abused by invaders.

"Cuckold" is the opposite of "Guardian".

Wow, I don’t know how I could go on without knowing this incredibly valuable information. Praise centerleftFL for bringing such dire info to the attention of the board! Now if only I could figure out what to do with it...

Its just another in a legion of evidence that Trump is hapless liar. And that he'll lie about pretty much anything.

Or worse, compel other people to lie for him.

Forum List

Back