In Response to FOIA Request, Park Service Releases Photos of Inaugural Crowds

vlad_hombre

VIP Member
Feb 7, 2017
Expert estimates puts Trump's crowd at one third the size of Obama's.

Hahahahahahahahaha ...

... will Trump explode?

The National Park Service on Monday released hundreds of ground and aerial photographs its staff shot of President Donald Trump's Jan. 20 inauguration. It also released photos of the swearing-in of former President Barack Obama four and eight years ago.

And it's pretty clear that the crowd size at the 45th president's inaugural was smaller than that of former President Obama.

A Park Service official said that four of the photos were forwarded to the White House after Trump made an unusual call to acting Park Service director Michael Reynolds on the day after the inauguration asking him to produce the images taken by agency photographers, the Post reported in late January. The president believed the photos might prove the media lied in its reporting.

They are contained in "Batch 4″ of the "NAMA 2017″ photos of the crowd released Monday through a Freedom of Information Act request by The Washington Post and other media. The Interior Department sent an additional batch of photos to the White House.

"I'm assuming they show exactly what the rest of the world knows," said Keith Still, a mathematician and crowd expert at Manchester Metropolitan University in England who analyzed the news footage from the Trump inauguration. Still had not seen the Park Service images released Monday.

"It was a very large crowd," Still said. "It was also a third of the Obama crowd in 2009." That estimate is shared by other crowd experts.

Here are the official photos that show Obama's inauguration crowd was bigger than Trump's

Doesn't matter what the pictures show, Trump will still claim that he's the best president ever, and his crowds are the largest since Reagan, because he's got the mandate from the people.

Nope, sorry, whenever Trump makes claims, I often think of that infamous Groucho Marx line........."Who you gonna believe, me or your lying eyes?"

You are seriously spamming the forum today.
Nobody cares. There was already other posts identical to this, and they failed miserably.

Your boy Obama was outted as a Spy trying to undermine Democracy and working with the Russians of all things.
Sux to be you VLAD GNAT.

You are seriously spamming the forum today.
Nobody cares. There was already other posts identical to this, and they failed miserably.

Your boy Obama was outted as a Spy trying to undermine Democracy and working with the Russians of all things.
Sux to be you VLAD GNAT.

It's a good thing I have you to follow me around like a puppy, or I might feel unwanted here.

Thanks for all the affirmation, Tree!

Forum List

Back