Fng

fred1369

Apr 16, 2012
Raleigh, NC
one of my buddies just joined here and I imagine a few more will be along shortly. The mods over at our previous R&P forum are a little more pc than we are. We will abide by the rules here. Hey. did y'all read them?
I am a 63 yr old Jewish pharmacist with a Harley, a tattoo, a diamond ear stud, a grey beard, and a police record. Ya wanna make sumthin' of it?

Welcome, from a half Jewish/German half Welsh guy with a bicycle, a grey beard...but no tats. That's not kosher you know!

Sorry to hear about your police record, especially if you were busted without having actually taken something that didn't belong to you or hurt another unnecessarily. But if you ended up a Pharmacist, you must have done something right.

Another Jewish liberal Democrat, rare Conservative...or enlightened Libertarian?

Public buffoonery and having a good time without a license.
Social liberal but fiscal conservative. We should help people in need but screw you if you are taking advantage of the system. Don't start a war on lies just because you have a small dick.

Hello and Welcome.

I have pierced ears as well......but I have no beard, and no police record....so we don't have much in common~

Public buffoonery and having a good time without a license.
Social liberal but fiscal conservative. We should help people in need but screw you if you are taking advantage of the system. Don't start a war on lies just because you have a small dick.

:clap2: Were shenanigans involved? :eusa_pray: Welcome.

Last edited:
Hey Fred... Glad you made it :)

I think we will see at least three or four of our regulars jump over here... The topics are lively on this forum.. I haven't jumped in, trying to get a feel for who's who and what's what... But it looks like there's plenty of opinions on both sides... Game on....

one of my buddies just joined here and I imagine a few more will be along shortly. The mods over at our previous R&P forum are a little more pc than we are. We will abide by the rules here. Hey. did y'all read them?
I am a 63 yr old Jewish pharmacist with a Harley, a tattoo, a diamond ear stud, a grey beard, and a police record. Ya wanna make sumthin' of it?
Welcome to USMB, fred1369. Hope you enjoy the boards.

Fuck social liberalism.
Go back where you came from...I can tell we're getting closer to election because the fuckholes start to flood us.

Fuck social liberalism.
Go back where you came from...I can tell we're getting closer to election because the fuckholes start to flood us.

Do you think I like Obama or something?

Do you think I like Romney?

Why don't you find out a little bit about Fred, I and a few others before you open your pie hole ..

Fuck social liberalism.

Do you think I like Obama or something?

Do you think I like Romney?

Why don't you find out a little bit about Fred, I and a few others before you open your pie hole ..

Tell me what you guys think of abortion...

And legalizing drugs.

Let's have a discussion about which of the entitlement programs you support...

Never mind, I already know where you stand on all of those. You'll lie about it and say you're "anti-abortion but believe it's a woman's right to decide".

You aren't original.

BDPoop will love you. She's also a lying progressive.

PS..you can't push me, poop..I jump!

*floats safely to the ground*

Last edited:

Forum List

Back