Howdy!

boutym

Rookie
Apr 16, 2012
Was referred by another new member that traveled from an oppressive R&P on another planet. In to motorcycles, Harleys of course, but if it has 2 wheels I'll ride it. I'm a private pilot and recently started working on my glider rating (should have done that first actually). Also recently started working on learning banjo, something I've always wanted to do (chicks dig banjo players). Love anything mechanical, electrical, gun related and so much more. Love animals because they are more rational and logical than most humans I know.

Oh, and BOUTYM has NOTHING to do with bounties, booty or anything else one might conjure up without using their phonics skills.

Was referred by another new member that traveled from an oppressive R&P on another planet. In to motorcycles, Harleys of course, but if it has 2 wheels I'll ride it. I'm a private pilot and recently started working on my glider rating (should have done that first actually). Also recently started working on learning banjo, something I've always wanted to do (chicks dig banjo players). Love anything mechanical, electrical, gun related and so much more. Love animals because they are more rational and logical than most humans I know.

Oh, and BOUTYM has NOTHING to do with bounties, booty or anything else one might conjure up without using their phonics skills.
Welcome to USMB, boutym. Hope you enjoy the boards. :)

bears_234.gif

Glad you made it homeboy.. I see you are already stirring the shyte... :)

Let's get more of the gang over here. The ability to ARGUE and stand your ground is refreshing. The mods at the other forum are far to repressive.

Forum List

Back