New Here...

sublime

I'm your huckleberry...
Apr 16, 2012
Hello.. My name is Alan, AKA Sublime.. Hobbies include Harley Davidson Motorcycles, Mopar Muscle Cars, Schutzhund, Playing Guitar, hanging out with friends etc.

I am fiscally conservative, small government type, socially liberal, I tend to align with Libertarian views the most, although I am not a Libertarian per se. Of the nationally known politicians I align with Marco Rubio, Rand Paul, Allen West, etc.

I believe both parties have gotten us in to a horrible mess. I do not believe the DNC is capable of salvation and their is a glimmer of hope for the GOP. Well, they are about to nominate Romney for the presidential ticket, so I guess that is debatable as well.

Anyway, I am looking forward to a good debate....

The board has been waiting for you. We'll have Syenn direct you to your locker. Dinner is a 5 sharp...and please remember when at the dinner table, "when you snooze, you lose".

Thanks guys :)

I invited a few friends from the XXXXXX Religion and Politics subforum... So you may see a few of us that are familiar with each other here and some motorcycle related politics.

Last edited:
sub-lime-shirt-590x442.jpg

Welcome.

Hello.. My name is Alan, AKA Sublime.. Hobbies include Harley Davidson Motorcycles, Mopar Muscle Cars, Schutzhund, Playing Guitar, hanging out with friends etc.

I am fiscally conservative, small government type, socially liberal, I tend to align with Libertarian views the most, although I am not a Libertarian per se. Of the nationally known politicians I align with Marco Rubio, Rand Paul, Allen West, etc.

I believe both parties have gotten us in to a horrible mess. I do not believe the DNC is capable of salvation and their is a glimmer of hope for the GOP. Well, they are about to nominate Romney for the presidential ticket, so I guess that is debatable as well.

Anyway, I am looking forward to a good debate....
Welcome to USMB, sublime. Hope you enjoy the boards.

The board has been waiting for you. We'll have Syenn direct you to your locker. Dinner is a 5 sharp...and please remember when at the dinner table, "when you snooze, you lose".

You called M? :tongue:

The coffee shop is down on General Street

You will find the Tavern on Rubber Room street..... straight jackets, of course are always optional.

Lockers are in the dungeon..... careful.... they got lockers...and then....:eek:... they have miserable lockers on the bottom. Don't bother with a pad lock..... Meister has the skeleton key.

Say when!!!

:scared1::scared1::scared1:

Last edited:

You will find the Tavern on Rubber Room street..... straight jackets, of course are always optional.

Lockers are in the dungeon..... careful.... they got lockers...and then....eek:... they have miserable lockers bottom lockers. Don't bother with a pad lock..... Meister has the skeleton key.

Say when!!!

You didn't mention unisex bathrooms and the cleaning schedule.

Lockers are in the dungeon..... careful.... they got lockers...and then....:eek:... they have miserable lockers on the bottom. Don't bother with a pad lock..... Meister has the skeleton key.

Say when!!!

You didn't mention unisex bathrooms and the cleaning schedule.

ssshhh..... tell him about them later! The surprise factor is great!

Last edited:
PLease elaborate on your canine and guitar preferences because you are clueless when it comes to cars and bikes.

LOL...

I have a Czech line German Shepherd and a 1/2 German 1/2 American line Rottie....

For guitar I have a '78 Les Paul, Carvin California Carved Top, '84 Kramer Beretta and an old Martin Acoustic.

I play a lot of metal, but have recently been getting in to ZZ-Top, Lynyrd Skynyrd etc. etc.

So you don't like Harleys or Mopars eh? What's your preference?

PLease elaborate on your canine and guitar preferences because you are clueless when it comes to cars and bikes.

LOL...

I have a Czech line German Shepherd and a 1/2 German 1/2 American line Rottie....

For guitar I have a '78 Les Paul, Carvin California Carved Top, '84 Kramer Beretta and an old Martin Acoustic.

I play a lot of metal, but have recently been getting in to ZZ-Top, Lynyrd Skynyrd etc. etc.

So you don't like Harleys or Mopars eh? What's your preference?

His preference? Mopeds and push carts....... :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back