Fng

Just lying progressives.

They hate me, too. They regret that they aren't able to do me in and whine about it all the time.

Fuck social liberalism.
Go back where you came from...I can tell we're getting closer to election because the fuckholes start to flood us.

Do you think I like Obama or something?

Do you think I like Romney?

Why don't you find out a little bit about Fred, I and a few others before you open your pie hole ..

Tell me what you guys think of abortion...

And legalizing drugs.

Let's have a discussion about which of the entitlement programs you support...

Never mind, I already know where you stand on all of those. You'll lie about it and say you're "anti-abortion but believe it's a woman's right to decide".

You aren't original.

I am personally against abortion, I believe it is wrong.. BUT... I believe it should be legal. An unwanted child is better off never having lived than to be born in to a home that does not want it. The consequences of the abortion are something that the individual who got it will have to ultimately answer for. I do believe that anybody who has had an abortion should be sterilized if they get a second abortion. Serial abortion (abortion as birth control) is completely unacceptable and there should be consequences.

Drugs... I believe they should be legal. I have been to countries where they are legal and there is no ill effect. I do not believe that I should tell another person what they can and cannot consume. I believe the illegality of drugs / the war on drugs creates a black market that increases profitability of drugs for the criminals that sell them. If they are legal and readily available CRIME will go WAY down. Taxes collected from sales of drugs can be used to pay for treatment / prevention programs.

I believe that our social security money should be put in to individual accounts like our 401K / IRA and be OUR property. That the government should not be allowed to put it in the general fund like they do now. I believe that if any money is left in the account it should be passed on to our heirs when we pass away, we worked for it, it is our property.

I believe the disabled should be taken care of, I don't mean the people who are disabled because they have drug / alcohol problems, but the people who are truly physically / mentally disabled.

Unemployment should be privatized, I should be able to buy unemployment insurance on the open market and determine the level based on what I need and I am willing / capable of paying.

Healthcare is a private matter, the government should not be involved.

Based on your last sentence I imagine you think I am a "liberal"... Well... Maybe by your definition I am... By my definition you are a whack job who will accomplish nothing with your attitude.

Ahhh..we're back to the sex meme...there's also a rape meme, and a death meme...you should check out some of the tags that follow me around.

The ploy doesn't work on me. This is what all the progressives do when they expose themselves.

Do you think I like Obama or something?

Do you think I like Romney?

Why don't you find out a little bit about Fred, I and a few others before you open your pie hole ..

And legalizing drugs.

Never mind, I already know where you stand on all of those. You'll lie about it and say you're "anti-abortion but believe it's a woman's right to decide".

You aren't original.

I am personally against abortion, I believe it is wrong.. BUT... I believe it should be legal. An unwanted child is better off never having lived than to be born in to a home that does not want it. The consequences of the abortion are something that the individual who got it will have to ultimately answer for. I do believe that anybody who has had an abortion should be sterilized if they get a second abortion. Serial abortion (abortion as birth control) is completely unacceptable and there should be consequences.

Drugs... I believe they should be legal. I have been to countries where they are legal and there is no ill effect. I do not believe that I should tell another person what they can and cannot consume. I believe the illegality of drugs / the war on drugs creates a black market that increases profitability of drugs for the criminals that sell them. If they are legal and readily available CRIME will go WAY down. Taxes collected from sales of drugs can be used to pay for treatment / prevention programs.

I believe that our social security money should be put in to individual accounts like our 401K / IRA and be OUR property. That the government should not be allowed to put it in the general fund like they do now. I believe that if any money is left in the account it should be passed on to our heirs when we pass away, we worked for it, it is our property.

I believe the disabled should be taken care of, I don't mean the people who are disabled because they have drug / alcohol problems, but the people who are truly physically / mentally disabled.

Unemployment should be privatized, I should be able to buy unemployment insurance on the open market and determine the level based on what I need and I am willing / capable of paying.

Based on your last sentence I imagine you think I am a "liberal"... Well... Maybe by your definition I am... By my definition you are a whack job who will accomplish nothing with your attitude.

You call yourself a social liberal, people are going to think you are one.

Share that with your retarded friends who did the same thing.

Ahhh..we're back to the sex meme...there's also a rape meme, and a death meme...you should check out some of the tags that follow me around.

The ploy doesn't work on me. This is what all the progressives do when they expose themselves.

I am NOT a progressive no matter how many times you accuse me of being one.

The fact is this sub forum is for introductions and you are coming in to our Introduction Posts and sh!tting all over the place. If you want to debate, I am open for it. But you have shown a complete lack of manners, class and taste.

And you have zero sense of humor. Go eat a shotgun barrel.

And legalizing drugs.

You aren't original.

You call yourself a social liberal, people are going to think you are one.

Share that with your retarded friends who did the same thing.

You calling me and my friends retarded? Pot meet kettle.

Ah, the death meme. Thank you.

I think my work here is done. I exposed you as an idiot, if not exactly a progressive...though at this point I seriously doubt you even know what you are. You're either too stupid to apply the terminology you have opted to use, correctly...or you're just a liar.

I suspect both.

And yes, I noticed that it is an introduction thread. Currently either you and your *friends* or you and your friends, have about 4 going?

Ah, the death meme. Thank you.

I think my work here is done. I exposed you as an idiot, if not exactly a progressive...though at this point I seriously doubt you even know what you are. You're either too stupid to apply the terminology you have opted to use, correctly...or you're just a liar.

I suspect both.

You asked for the death meme.. You got it...

Why do you think it is that so many people don't like you KosherGirl?

WHen a complete and total moron like you calls me an idiot I take it as a compliment.

By the way Koshergirl.. Many of my social positions are liberal, thus my use of the term. Many conservatives, like YOU, will take offense to my position on Abortion, religion, drugs, etc. etc.

It's funny though... Your strict adherence to your social standards will almost certainly lead to abject failure, especially if you attempt to apply those standards to our entire society through legislative morality. It simply will not work.

By the way Koshergirl.. Many of my social positions are liberal, thus my use of the term. Many conservatives, like YOU, will take offense to my position on Abortion, religion, drugs, etc. etc.

It's funny though... Your strict adherence to your social standards will almost certainly lead to abject failure, especially if you attempt to apply those standards to our entire society through legislative morality. It simply will not work.

If I'm reading this right (I know you'll correct me if I'm wrong) If the Republican party hadn't moved so far off to the right as to become unrecognizable, you'd be a Republican? Or no.

Forum List

Back