Fne Art

I could tell you all....so much about Paris in the teens and 20s.....how the painters, writers, men. women, live and all that...

but no ...it's ok...

I have my hatred focus on Hussein Obama....and the Global Government..... and stupid Merkel......all those traitors

so....that's that lol....

I could tell you all....so much about Paris in the teens and 20s.....how the painters, writers, men. women, live and all that...

but no ...it's ok...

I have my hatred focus on Hussein Obama....and the Global Government..... and stupid Merkel......all those traitors

I hear you on that.

and yes....Modi was handsome....more handsome than any of the actors nowadays...much much more.....the ladies were crazy about him....

and yes....Modi was handsome....more handsome than any of the actors nowadays...much much more.....the ladies were crazy about him....

You would surely posed for him if you'd been in his time?

I do appreciate human beings who like art....no secret no nothing...

that's all!

but no ...it's ok...

Forget hatred...

Were you in France?

I was...but I was a child ...

but no ...it's ok...

Forget hatred...

Were you in France?

Are you going arty on me??? :laugh:

I have been in France of course.....but not in the teens and 1920s....

My fab time ever then !:thup:

but no ...it's ok...

Forget hatred...

Were you in France?

so

you like Modigliani too?

but no ...it's ok...

Forget hatred...

Were you in France?

so

you like Modigliani too?

More Matisse :)

but no ...it's ok...

Forget hatred...

Were you in France?

I was an art major...once a long time ago..I was in France last in 1977, after Highschool. Before that, I was a small child who's main interest was in the fact that St. Nicholas left chocolates in our shoes! (or coal, as I secretly wished for my brother)

but no ...it's ok...

Forget hatred...

Were you in France?

so

you like Modigliani too?

More Matisse :)

ok cool

more Matisse ..ok

((Modi was more handsome thou ;):D haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ))

Kind of funny, but my family is odd. On my mother's side, we were Morman (and despite stereotypes they were great believers in women's education) - but my great grandmother's family included many interesting siblings - a sister who was in theatre, a brother who ran for the office of president (Parley Christenson, Farmer labor party)...and one sister who went to the Paris and studied art. I have one of her paintings :)

Kind of funny, but my family is odd. On my mother's side, we were Morman (and despite stereotypes they were great believers in women's education) - but my great grandmother's family included many interesting siblings - a sister who was in theatre, a brother who ran for the office of president (Parley Christenson, Farmer labor party)...and one sister who went to the Paris and studied art. I have one of her paintings :)

That sounds very interesting! you have traveled and your family been in politics and art ...theater.... it is a very incredible family! Mine was not unlike yours! very nice! :thup:

That sounds very interesting! you have traveled and your family been in politics and art ...theater.... it is a very incredible family! Mine was not unlike yours! very nice! :thup:

Honestly though...I wish I had been older during much of it. I'd like to go back - see France, Provance, England again, Ireland, Scotland...maybe some day :)

ly

Honestly though...I wish I had been older during much of it. I'd like to go back - see France, Provance, England again, Ireland, Scotland...maybe some day :)

Totally agree there.

Sadly......

things are changing....you know what I mean.... Europe is not what it used to be :( so sad.....I can not even begin to explain to you.....sad :(

but no ...it's ok...

Forget hatred...

Were you in France?

When were you there

but no ...it's ok...

Forget hatred...

Were you in France?

When were you there

I visited there ....while I was living in Denmark.....in Copenhagen some years back....

we went to the Greek islands,(Samos) we went to Dubrovnik .... you know.... while we were (were.... past tense...not anymore ....now is hell) living there it was easy to travel around was ok/

Not now though, no way.....Arab immigrants fucked with what was Europe.... L:(

its too late now....Europe is dead.

but no ...it's ok...

Forget hatred...

Were you in France?

When were you there

I visited there ....while I was living in Denmark.....in Copenhagen some years back....

we went to the Greek islands,(Samos) we went to Dubrovnik .... you know.... while we were (were.... past tense...not anymore ....now is hell) living there it was easy to travel around was ok/

Not now though, no way.....Arab immigrants fucked with what was Europe.... L:(

its too late now....Europe is dead.
Everywhere is getting that way. Too many people

Forum List

Back