FNC has a new hit!

FJO

Gold Member
Apr 17, 2012
Just North of the 49th
12:00 ET every day: A new program on FNC, which destined to be a hit.

OUTNUMBERED

Here we see four women and one man, discussing the topics of today.

Granted, it has no chance of success,

The women on the show are nowhere near the politically correct appearance of females, required on liberal cable networks, i.e. ugly and dumb.

The guy who is "outnumbered" is smart, again, unlike the typical male who would appear on liberal shows, if liberals ever had the brains to create a show like "Outnumbered".

So, with women and men like that, what chance does this show has to succeed?

Bah, Fox has the formula:

Pretty women, short skirts and only news that reinforces the ideals of their viewers. Old men will tune in for the ladies, and the ladies tune in because they think the ladies are modestly dressed because they don't show any cleavage.

12:00 ET every day: A new program on FNC, which destined to be a hit.

OUTNUMBERED

Here we see four women and one man, discussing the topics of today.

Granted, it has no chance of success,

The women on the show are nowhere near the politically correct appearance of females, required on liberal cable networks, i.e. ugly and dumb.

The guy who is "outnumbered" is smart, again, unlike the typical male who would appear on liberal shows, if liberals ever had the brains to create a show like "Outnumbered".

So, with women and men like that, what chance does this show has to succeed?

So will this new show be a light rinse, or will it provide a full brain wash?

For some reason Fox thinks that a mob of news celebrities talking over each other is good programming. I hate it. I hate it when token left winger Bob Beckel offers inane stupid opinions and they take them seriously.

Pretty women, short skirts and only news that reinforces the ideals of their viewers. Old men will tune in for the ladies, and the ladies tune in because they think the ladies are modestly dressed because they don't show any cleavage.

You have no idea how demeaning to women you just sounded. I hope you were only kidding.

You have no idea how demeaning to women you just sounded. I hope you were only kidding.

Really, I was demeaning to women? How about FNC being demeaning women in their attempt to sexualize the news. For a conservative network (which is my primary news channel), they sure do show a lot of leg on those females. Even when they are sitting down, they make sure they get some good leg shots. Do short skirts make these ladies appear more intelligent? Does only hiring hottie females make me a misogynist or fox misogynistic?

Yeah, FOX, indeed has a formula:

Hire ladies of high intelligence, impeccable educational credentials, strong personality, individual strength of opinion regardless of political leanings, let them be blond, brunette, black, white or Asian or Hispanic, and if they have stunning good looks, it just so much better, and let the competition be stuck in last place with the leftover.

Yeah, a formula that guarantees success other cable channels can only dream of.

Forum List

Back