Florida vying to become 46th state to allow open carry

I am confused about nothing. I have a penis, but if I was going to make the world safe for females, I would ban the penis. That pretty much solves the problem.

You are very, very confused. :)

Ban the penis now too? OMG, something is seriously the matter with you.
Men are who rape men, women, and children. If I wish to make women and girls safe, I ban the penis. I know, you don't get it, but, you are pretty fuckin' stupid so that is to be expected.

How on earth would you ban a penis??? :) I've gotta hear this!
Kill - All - Males...

I happen to like males. In fact, I have a son, dickwad.
And he, just by his sex alone, is much more likely to be a rapist than you are. That is the biology. If I am going to make the world safe for females, into the oven he goes. It's math, it's not personal.

You realize that you big government lefties are the equivalent of tories….you support government control over the people…the tories back then supported the king over the people…..you guys never change…you need government to make yourselves feel safe...
This is the liberal form of control, there is one, known as common sense. If most people don't need something and the body count is too high, fix it.

Violent crime and gun murders have been on the decline for the last couple of decades. Talk about fixing it, there's an old expression "If it's not broke, don't fix it." We must be doing something right, and gun restrictions isn't it because we now have more liberty with guns than we ever had.
Oh, but it is broke, and the fix is, no guns.

Yes, because if we have no guns, criminals will not have them--just like criminals have no recreational narcotics today, or cheat on taxes because we have an IRS.

Laws only work on one group of people--law biding citizens. Laws don't work on criminals. That's why they are criminals in the first place.
With my version of gun control, there would be very few, and criminals wouldn't have them so you could be a real man in a real world, without a gun strapped to your side.

I have some bad news for you: no "real man" is a match for a gun. Criminals will always have guns, that's the part you cannot get through your head. You think that somehow if we went against the Constitution and made guns illegal, that would stop criminal activity.

This debate kind of reminds me of Bush the elder. He figured if he could stop illegal narcotics, it would solve our illegal drug problems. So they went after pot seller and distributors. All that really did was open the door for more dangerous narcotics like coke and heroin. After all, it's easier to sneak those drugs into the country than a boat or truckload of pot for the same money.

Prices went up with pot and down on coke and heroin, and now we are suffering the consequences today.

How hard do you think it is to make a gun anyway? A gun is a simple piece of metal (often with plastic these days) that hits a firing pin on a bullet. It's not rocket science to make a gun. It may not be the quality of the guns we have today, but would be able to do the same damage.

Men are who rape men, women, and children. If I wish to make women and girls safe, I ban the penis. I know, you don't get it, but, you are pretty fuckin' stupid so that is to be expected.

God you're one dumb dolt. But you should castrate yourself: the thought of you breeding would be too horrific to comprehend

I don't fear guns, and I own guns because they are very effective at killing living things, which I must do from time to time but almost no one now needs to. Guns are a thing of the past, and they should be.

tell that to someone breaking into your house hoping to bone you till they own you or worse
I never lock my doors, not sure the key works actually. Clear?

God you're one dumb dolt. But you should castrate yourself: the thought of you breeding would be too horrific to comprehend

He must be a Poe. Has to be. :D

Nope. You think the earth is flat, I know it's round, which you cannot accept.

He is confused about a great many things. Decades ago in a far away land we would have referred to him as being beaucoup dinky dau.
I am confused about nothing. I have a penis, but if I was going to make the world safe for females, I would ban the penis. That pretty much solves the problem.

You are talking about banning a body part and calling ME stupid? Oh. Okay then. :lol:
If you could deal with anything that wasn't entirely literal, you'd realize that what I said was a safe world for women and girls would have no penises (AKA men) in it. I know, you don't get it.

I don't think any of us do. :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

I believe in what I say, there are too many humans in the world, and too many children already here to care for, so I never had children and I married a woman who felt the same. Anyone who brings a child into this world has committed a sin...

Kill - All - Males...

And he, just by his sex alone, is much more likely to be a rapist than you are. That is the biology. If I am going to make the world safe for females, into the oven he goes. It's math, it's not personal.

Are you going to be the first one to jump in? :D

You are talking about banning a body part and calling ME stupid? Oh. Okay then. :lol:
If you could deal with anything that wasn't entirely literal, you'd realize that what I said was a safe world for women and girls would have no penises (AKA men) in it. I know, you don't get it.

Yes, I am well aware of that, which is mainly because you can think only of yourselves, not others, and not the species, and certainly not, other species...

I believe in what I say, there are too many humans in the world, and too many children already here to care for, so I never had children and I married a woman who felt the same. Anyone who brings a child into this world has committed a sin...

A sin? You are so fucking weird. Lol. :lol: How do you manage in the real world? :tinfoil:

Kill - All - Males...

Nope, all or nothing, but, if you had only one male for 100 females, the species would be fine, and rape almost unheard of. That would be a nice change eh?

Nope. You think the earth is flat, I know it's round, which you cannot accept.

I do?? Hmm. Interesting. Nobody's ever told me that I think that before. :)

Kill - All - Males...

Nope, all or nothing, but, if you had only one male for 100 females, the species would be fine, and rape almost unheard of. That would be a nice change eh?

That sucks and also. Yuck. I think all of your ideas are terrible to say the least. Lol.

A sin? You are so fucking weird. Lol. :lol: How do you manage in the real world? :tinfoil:
Very well actually. I save the curious for here, and other places, and bill by the hour in the real world. Since I am vastly smarter than the people who write me checks, like you, it's a snap. I am the god looking over the shepherd, while you are the sheep.

Yes, I am well aware of that, which is mainly because you can think only of yourselves, not others, and not the species, and certainly not, other species...

And you're not thinking of yourself? You want to disarm good people so bad people have the authority to do as they will.

You say you own guns which I don't believe for a minute. That's like a junkie coming into the forum saying he's against recreational narcotics use, but has a meth lab in his basement.

Forum List

Back