Tony Thurmond Booted From School Board Meeting

It's about time that we have school board members start speaking up about this. My favorite part is when she said that his time was up. Karma is sweet.

I'm cornfused--- how is it that the Karen who was yelling for both sides to be respectful just for clapping herself ended up acting so badly like a spoiled brat screaming at that guy calling him names then running out of the room? Seemed to me that the whole room agreed with him!

And why do public officials always need fifty cops around to protect them unless they know what they are doing is totally disliked by the people they are "serving?"

• Banned
I'm cornfused--- how is it that the Karen who was yelling for both sides to be respectful just for clapping herself ended up acting so badly like a spoiled brat screaming at that guy calling him names then running out of the room? Seemed to me that the whole room agreed with him!

Yeah because he was on the opposing side with the left and she was giving him exactly the same treatment as we get from them by not letting him speak and hear his side of the argument.

Forum List

Back