Florida Leads The Way...

Should corporations ask for permission from shareholders to back political candidates?

Are the shareholders forced to buy their shares? If shareholders in a cooperation do not like where they company donates money. They can not buy any shares of that company. Union Members usually do not have the same choice.

Fucking Idiot.

Here we have another case, where the "pro Choice" people seem to be against choice.

Let me see if I have this right.

You can choose to kill your unborn Baby, But you do not have the right to choose if you want to pay union dues, or if you want said union to donate your money to certain candidates.

Oh what BULLCRUD Charles....

the share holders OWN THE CORPORATION, for goodness sakes.....!

sheesh!

but rightwinger IS a fucking idiot. At least concede that.

Should corporations ask for permission from shareholders to back political candidates?

Are the shareholders forced to buy their shares? If shareholders in a cooperation do not like where they company donates money. They can not buy any shares of that company. Union Members usually do not have the same choice.

Fucking Idiot.

Here we have another case, where the "pro Choice" people seem to be against choice.

You can choose to kill your unborn Baby, But you do not have the right to choose if you want to pay union dues, or if you want said union to donate your money to certain candidates.

Oh what BULLCRUD Charles....

the share holders OWN THE CORPORATION, for goodness sakes.....!

sheesh!

Imagine that? And what they say GOES...How UNAMERICAN...UNDEMOCRATIC...eh?

As a 'RIGHT TO WORK STATE'...Against Unions...

Florida House votes to ban automatic payroll deductions of union dues

And as an added BONUS? Unions must ASK for permission to use Union DUES to back Political Candidates...

'Bout time...and I applaud Florida Republicans for leading the way.

:clap2:

Let us hope that common sense Legislators in the remaining 49 pick up on the vibe...Florida is becoming HOSTILE TERRITORY for UNIONS.

Corporate shareholders vote for or appoint a board of directors to make decisions for the welfare of the corporation. Kind of like us electing Congress.

As a 'RIGHT TO WORK STATE'...Against Unions...

Florida House votes to ban automatic payroll deductions of union dues

And as an added BONUS? Unions must ASK for permission to use Union DUES to back Political Candidates...

'Bout time...and I applaud Florida Republicans for leading the way.

:clap2:

Let us hope that common sense Legislators in the remaining 49 pick up on the vibe...Florida is becoming HOSTILE TERRITORY for UNIONS.

Fucking Idiot.

Psst - Florida is a Right to Work state, in Florida if you don't want to join a union you don't want to, nor can you be required to pay dues.

>>>>

Last edited:

Fucking Idiot.

Psst - Florida is a Right to Work state, in Florida if you don't want to join a union you don't have to, nor can you be required to pay dues.

>>>>

Pssst! Those that DO are disturbed that the Legislature is shoving their power to the CURB...

and rightfully SO...

it should not be up to our gvt on how these members decide to run their own private groups, it should be up to the groups themselves, PERIOD.

the gvt has not been given the power under the constitution to do this to these joined citizens....

the gvt has been limited via our constitution on these type of things imho!

OK so the Knights of Columbus should be free to ban blacks and the Boy Scouts should be allowed to exclude gay scoutmasters?

Are they not allowed to do such Ernie?

I believe the ruling on the boyscouts that they can keep Gay scoutmasters from joining their group was decided already.

I don't know what you are talking about with the Knights of Columbus?
Yes the BSA case was decided in favor of the Scouts, but that hasn't stopped gays and libs from complaining about it.
As far as the Knights, I just pulled a private organization out of the hat. Feel free to substitute any country club or private community you choose.

OK so the Knights of Columbus should be free to ban blacks and the Boy Scouts should be allowed to exclude gay scoutmasters?

Are they not allowed to do such Ernie?

I believe the ruling on the boyscouts that they can keep Gay scoutmasters from joining their group was decided already.

I don't know what you are talking about with the Knights of Columbus?
Yes the BSA case was decided in favor of the Scouts, but that hasn't stopped gays and libs from complaining about it.
As far as the Knights, I just pulled a private organization out of the hat. Feel free to substitute any country club or private community you choose.

*KEY WORD being PRIVATE*

Where are YOU PLASMADORK?

What are you Chicken? Are you a PUSSY...? You won't CONFRONT ME?

*I THOUGHT SO*

ALL TALK...ALL PUSSY.

HAAA!!!yeah he said you where drinking draino i think he was drinking bleach .:lol:

He's certainly doing something...and runs away with his tail between his legs like the LOSER he is.

*IT's NONE OF THE STATE'S BUSINESS*...However>? It IS the State's Business when their workers have to Take time to make notations in a State worker's Payroll statement in accounting for Deduction of UNION WAGES.

It isn't and NEVER WAS their responsibility.

What are you talking about? Of course it is the state's business. Businesses incorporate in states. All states have articles of association which spell out the rights and responsibilities of shareholders and the agents who represent the shareholders, i.e. managements. There are armies of corporate lawyers who do nothing all day except interpret, argue and advise on what are the legal rights of shareholders and managements.

Yes they do. They don't have to work in that job any more than the individual doesn't have to own the shares. They can go work somewhere else if they don't like what the union is doing with their money, right? I mean, that's the argument I've been hearing from the Right over the past few months regarding cuts in benefits for government workers. Don't like your pay being cut? Don't like being de-certified? Don't like having to contribute to your pension? Too bad, go find work somewhere else if you don't like it. Don't like the union using your money? Don't work there.

*IT's NONE OF THE STATE'S BUSINESS*...However>? It IS the State's Business when their workers have to Take time to make notations in a State worker's Payroll statement in accounting for Deduction of UNION WAGES.

It isn't and NEVER WAS their responsibility.

What are you talking about? Of course it is the state's business. Businesses incorporate in states. All states have articles of association which spell out the rights and responsibilities of shareholders and the agents who represent the shareholders, i.e. managements. There are armies of corporate lawyers who do nothing all day except interpret, argue and advise on what are the legal rights of shareholders and managements.
100% agree either your solution or make every contribution to anything a material cost. Now management just steals money in order to screw the owners.

Forum List

Back