Florida Leads The Way...

Florida has always been a backward state with a poor standard of living, subpar education, and the slowest recovery time from down turns.

But hey! We now have a governor who owns the company that will drug test state workers and welfare recipients and he stands to make a lot of money doing it after he signs the legislation requiring it.

YOU don't Live here in Florida DO You RAVIOLI?

*I* didn't THINK SO.

FUCKOFF

Actually, she does.

Lunatic.

However...you try to Define Corporate Governance by what is written for GOVRENMENT...

Doesn't work...

*SORRY*

You speak apples and Sewers...

*NOT THE SAME*

Find another GIG Toro...

lol

Yes. Yes you do define corporate governance by government. Corporations only exist by government fiat. Governments pass the laws by which companies are structured and how they will operate.

You should learn something about this before commenting.

NO they don't. YOU are an IDIOT. Government has ZERO to do with it. And if YOU think it does? YOU are a fucking DOPE.

Wow, great argument Tommy. Completely devoid of facts and logic, relying exclusively on ad hominem rants! Outstanding! You make the Tea Party proud!

+1

You know what Tommy, you are completely right. There are no laws which define articles of association. There are no laws about how boards are structured. There are no laws defining the roles of the CEO, the Chairman of the Board, Directors, etc. There are no laws about the nomination committee. There are no laws about the compensation committee. There are no laws about the audit committee. There are no laws about staggered boards or poison pills or anything like that. No, government doesn't pass any laws like that. Governments have nothing to do with how corporations are governed. It's all a lie perpetuated by the Liberal Media so Big Gubmint can take away your Freedoms and Liberty. Corporations live in a blissful world, unencumbered by anything government. Well, except of course, government evil!

Now, let's all crawl back into our bottle and get back to bashing those evil communist unions! :thup:

lol

Yes. Yes you do define corporate governance by government. Corporations only exist by government fiat. Governments pass the laws by which companies are structured and how they will operate.

You should learn something about this before commenting.

NO they don't. YOU are an IDIOT. Government has ZERO to do with it. And if YOU think it does? YOU are a fucking DOPE.

Wow, great argument Tommy. Completely devoid of facts and logic, relying exclusively on ad hominem rants! Outstanding! You make the Tea Party proud!

+1

You know what Tommy, you are completely right. There are no laws which define articles of association. There are no laws about how boards are structured. There are no laws defining the roles of the CEO, the Chairman of the Board, Directors, etc. There are no laws about the nomination committee. There are no laws about the compensation committee. There are no laws about the audit committee. There are no laws about staggered boards or poison pills or anything like that. No, government doesn't pass any laws like that. Governments have nothing to do with how corporations are governed. It's all a lie perpetuated by the Liberal Media so Big Gubmint can take away your Freedoms and Liberty. Corporations live in a blissful world, unencumbered by anything government. Well, except of course, government evil!

Now, let's all crawl back into our bottle and get back to bashing those evil communist unions! :thup:
sigh...you mean I've been wasting my time filling out paperwork, pay fees, and keeping the corporate articles in order?

Florida has always been a backward state with a poor standard of living, subpar education, and the slowest recovery time from down turns.

But hey! We now have a governor who owns the company that will drug test state workers and welfare recipients and he stands to make a lot of money doing it after he signs the legislation requiring it.

*I* didn't THINK SO.

FUCKOFF
I was born in Miami. I live in Ft. Lauderdale...where do you live? In the part of Florida that South Florida pays for with our taxes?

:lol:

IMO, Rick Scott will be the worst governor we ever had and that's saying a lot.

On the bright side, the Lightning will make the playoffs this year. And they're imo the better team between Pittsburgh. :dunno:

*I* didn't THINK SO.

FUCKOFF
I was born in Miami. I live in Ft. Lauderdale...where do you live? In the part of Florida that South Florida pays for with our taxes?

i don't give a tinker's DAMN where YOU live.

Rick Scott is correct...the legislature is correct...YOU LOST DEAL WITH IT.

In any case? Florida is leading the nation in telling the Unions to pretty much FUCK OFF...as they SHOULD.

*AND I AM A CHEERLEADER*

male_cheerleader.jpg

*I* didn't THINK SO.

FUCKOFF

no YOU

LOL

no YOU

LOL

and that's why YOU
are a LIAR and a MORON
FUCK OFF!!

lol
And I liked him too.

Florida leads the NATION in STOMPING on Unions...with the Unions having NO recourse exect to Whine like pansies that they are...TAXPAYERS and the Republicans are telling you Unions to take account for yourselves as Individuals...and cease relying on thuggery for for what you want at TAXPAYER expense.

We TAXPAYERS are tired of paying for your sorry asses.

Forum List

Back