Florida is now firmly for Trump liberal poll says....

So I guess the desperate Trumpettes will be thowing up every positive poll for Trump that they find until November 8th. Can't blamed them. It has to be depressing watching your party denigrate before your very eyes.

You really don't have too.

Hillary has banked over 9.2 million votes that she doesn't need to win the states (but shows up in the national polls) she should win easily. Looks like Trump has banked only 4.2 million votes (that also shows up in the national polls) over the amount he needs to win the states that he should win.Clinton then has 5 million more votes that mean nothing, than Trump has.

Based on the total of 129,000,000 million votes cast in 2012 as the basis for this.

That means the polls are showing a total of 3.9% of her vote that is useless, yet are represented in the polling data as a postive, when it actually represents nothing. She wins a state regardless if she wins by 1 vote or 2.6 million, as the California State polls are showing she should win by, anything over one is a moot point, yet reflected in the polls.

By contrast, Trumps largest state victorys will be Arkansas and Texas, both by margins of less than 400,000 each (polls are showing Trumps lead in Texas is only 4.3%, which I find hard to believe, but whatever).

Whatever poll you want to look at, 3.9% of her sampling comes from useless vote. Last time I checked, Clinton had a Realclear average of polls lead of 4.4%, meaning this thing is virtually tied going into the battleground States

:dance:
But poor Pawned again, she is going DOWN in polling while Trump is surging...wasn't she up much more last week?....LOLOLOL
Imbecile...

She's still ahead in the polls in Florida and people are already voting ... while she's leading in the polls. I'm certain you are incapable of comprehending the implication.

Yes, you ARE the imbecile! I think I'll just ignore you, troll! LOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!

CONFIRMED: Early Voting Data Shows Trump Lead - Ignore Trolls ...
www.thegatewaypundit.com/.../confirmed-early-voting-data-shows-trump-lead-ignor...
3 days ago - If holding a lead in mail-in ballots actually mattered, then both McCain and Romney should have won Florida, yet they did not. Trump's ...
Poor, deranged, vagisil.

For the first time ever, more Democrats than Republicans have ordered absentee ballots. What you're incapable of understanding is that Republicans always out vote Democrats in mail in ballots. Typically by double digits. Where Democrats win in Florida is at the polls. This year, Republicans currently hold about a 2% lead in mail in ballots...

Statistics - County Vote-by-Mail and Early Voting Reports

... Where Trump needs to lead by 20% to overcome the number of Democrats voting at polls.

You really are dumber than dogshit.

But YOU are dog shit, there is a difference!

Poor, loser, vagisil.

Now he's counting ballots by party ... as if all 100% of ballots cast by Republicans are a vote for Crazy Donald.

1233796371590.gif
Stupidity drone...

TRUMP on Track to Win More Black Votes Than Any GOP Candidate Since 1960
www.thegatewaypundit.com › 2016/10
1 day ago - Black Likely Voters for TRUMP@Rasmussen_Poll ... This ought to keepDemocrats up late at night.

I started off in the center. I shifted to the left after watching what republicans did to undermine the country's best interests for six years while they try to take down president clinton.
Thanks. BTW, Clinton deserved to be taken down for perjury and being as big a sexual predator as Trump.

National Black Republican Association Endorses Donald J. Trump
blackrepublican.blogspot.com › 2016/01
Jan 22, 2016 - As citizens who happen to beblack, we support Mr. Trump because he shares our values. ... destiny and leverage their vote the way other groups

Entire Black Church Endorses Donald Trump for President - The Root
www.theroot.com › news › 2016/08 › en...
Aug 14, 2016 - Entire Black Church EndorsesDonald Trump for President ..... intelligent" and to beware because its a group in ....

Jesse Jackson once sang Donald Trump's praises | New York Post
New York Post › 2016/08/31 › jesse-jack...
AMP - Aug 31, 2016 - The Rev. Jesse Jacksononce praised Donald Trump for being a “friend” who embraced “the

Imbecile...

She's still ahead in the polls in Florida and people are already voting ... while she's leading in the polls. I'm certain you are incapable of comprehending the implication.

Yes, you ARE the imbecile! I think I'll just ignore you, troll! LOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!

www.thegatewaypundit.com/.../confirmed-early-voting-data-shows-trump-lead-ignor...
3 days ago - If holding a lead in mail-in ballots actually mattered, then both McCain and Romney should have won Florida, yet they did not. Trump's ...
Poor, deranged, vagisil.

For the first time ever, more Democrats than Republicans have ordered absentee ballots. What you're incapable of understanding is that Republicans always out vote Democrats in mail in ballots. Typically by double digits. Where Democrats win in Florida is at the polls. This year, Republicans currently hold about a 2% lead in mail in ballots...

... Where Trump needs to lead by 20% to overcome the number of Democrats voting at polls.

Poor, loser, vagisil.

Now he's counting ballots by party ... as if all 100% of ballots cast by Republicans are a vote for Crazy Donald.

1233796371590.gif
Stupidity drone...

1 day ago - Black Likely Voters for TRUMP@Rasmussen_Poll ... This ought to keepDemocrats up late at night.
Poor, rightarded, vagisil.

Count only blacks like that and Hillary still wins.

Count everyone, and she wins in a landslide...

2cfuwsp.png

:dance::dance::dance:

I started off in the center. I shifted to the left after watching what republicans did to undermine the country's best interests for six years while they try to take down president clinton.
Thanks. BTW, Clinton deserved to be taken down for perjury and being as big a sexual predator as Trump.
Perhaps, however, that came late in his presidency and by then, Republicans had spent years and millions of dollars on an endless witchhunt of investigation after investigation. That was not good for the nation.

Perhaps, however, that came late in his presidency and by then, Republicans had spent years and millions of dollars on an endless witchhunt of investigation after investigation. That was not good for the nation.
The Paula Jones harassment came before Slick Willie was even President. It just took that long for the case to come out just like the Trump "grope" video took place 11 years ago.

What was not good for the nation is for sexually harassed women to be called sluts and whores then thrown under a bus simply because the person who sexually harassed them was popular.

The Paula Jones harassment came before Slick Willie was even President. It just took that long for the case to come out just like the Trump "grope" video took place 11 years ago.

What was not good for the nation is for sexually harassed women to be called sluts and whores then thrown under a bus simply because the person who sexually harassed them was popular.
Not that it matters, but her suit came after he was president. Meanwhile, after Republicans took over Congress, they launched one investigation after another for years.

[

I was a Republican for the first thirty years I voted. After I saw that the only things they would do is give tax cuts to the wealthy, run up the debt and start wars so Halliburton and other big companies could mop up government money I've only voted Democrat since then.....a total of seven times counting Hillary. I voted early.

Now you are a stupid old man if you are a Democrat. Is it Alzheimer's Disease?

Stop being a greedy envious asshole. Worry about what you make and how much you pay in taxes and not about other people. If you are pissed about greedy people then be pissed about the welfare queens and illegals aliens and the people that are buying Crooked Hillary. They are the ones that are robbing you.

If you are concerned about corruption get someone younger in your family that has the ability to comprehend to school you on the massive corruption and dishonesty of this filthy ass Crooked Hillary bitch. That is what you need to be concerned about.

You wait till after the election......I'll show you "stupid ol' man"

Not that it matters, but her suit came after he was president. Meanwhile, after Republicans took over Congress, they launched one investigation after another for years.

Right On!

I watched a Republican congressional committee ask Hillary questions for eleven hours. Maybe they should learn to ask better questions :)

Clinton Endures An 11-Hour Grilling Before Benghazi Committee

True. Just because these allegations against Trump are over a decade old, do you think they should be ignored? Why Trump and not Clinton?

Trump will lose and then walk away from his threat to sue these women. The last thing in the world Trump wants is for investigators to start looking into his background.

Oh, I wonder how the "longest audit in US history' on his taxes is going. WHAT A LIAR!

True. Just because these allegations against Trump are over a decade old, do you think they should be ignored? Why Trump and not Clinton?
I'm not saying it should be ignored. The media and the public should discuss it. I'm saying it's a gross injustice for Congress to spend a solid 4 years and 70 million dollars investigating every business deal the Clinton's made during the decades leading up to his presidency. And I don't mean it was an injustice to the Clinton's -- it was an injustice to the nation.

Trump will lose and then walk away from his threat to sue these women. The last thing in the world Trump wants is for investigators to start looking into his background.

Oh, I wonder how the "longest audit in US history' on his taxes is going. WHAT A LIAR!
Agreed he will likely lose. As for the lawsuit, I think he'll handle it quietly. Most of the cases can only be won in the court of public opinion because it's classic he said/she said just like with rape-victim Juanita Broaddrick and Kathleen Willey. Too much "reasonable doubt" to get a rape or sexual harassment conviction.

I'm not saying it should be ignored. The media and the public should discuss it. I'm saying it's a gross injustice for Congress to spend a solid 4 years and 70 million dollars investigating every business deal the Clinton's made during the decades leading up to his presidency. And I don't mean it was an injustice to the Clinton's -- it was an injustice to the nation.
Hmmm, so it shouldn't be ignored but you think justice has a price limit?

What is the limit you want to place on criminal and civil investigations? I ask so Trump can know how much he has to spend before it all goes away.

Poor, deranged, vagisil.

Poor, loser, vagisil.

1233796371590.gif
Stupidity drone...

Poor, rightarded, vagisil.

Count only blacks like that and Hillary still wins.

Count everyone, and she wins in a landslide...

2cfuwsp.png

:dance::dance::dance:

Maybe. Nationally she's banking 9.2 million worthless votes (over what's needed to win blue states) to Trumps 4.2 million. It skews the national polls by 3.9%.

Agreed he will likely lose. As for the lawsuit, I think he'll handle it quietly. Most of the cases can only be won in the court of public opinion because it's classic he said/she said just like with rape-victim Juanita Broaddrick and Kathleen Willey. Too much "reasonable doubt" to get a rape or sexual harassment conviction.

He has already lost in the court of public opinion. His businesses are suffering and his reputation....well. If there was one, he left many weeks ago.

Forum List

Back