Florida is now firmly for Trump liberal poll says....

[

Agreed we will see. Obviously this election has garnered a lot of public attention.

This has been the most interesting election in my life time and I am almost 70 years old.

I voted the other day and did not not vote for either Crooked Hillary or Trump because they are both candidates of big government. Trump is better than Crooked Hillary and if my voting strategy was to vote for the lesser of two evils then it would be a no brainer. Crooked Hillary will be a disaster for this country. I think even worse than this Obama jackass.

However, I hope Trump wins because it will probably be the most amusing and interesting administration in the history of the Republic.
This exemplifies just how rightarded you are. You didn't vote for the person you hope wins. :cuckoo:

1/ since when did that stop Democrats from voter fraud?
2/ Toto lives in Florida... he is my next door neighbor
Instances of voter fraud are extremely rare. While you are correct that what little voter fraud exists is done by absentee ballot, it's not double voting. It's usually someone in the house voting for the person the ballot was intended. In short, they may be voting twice or more, but not twice (or more) under their own name as you've proposed.

There are no instances of where such fraud has changed a national election.
Here are a few, find the rest if you want.

Double-voting – Even Triple-voting – Found In Us Elections
FL: Swing-state magnet for fraudulent double voting - Watchdog.org
Absentee ballot fraud rampant in Florida - Watchdog.org
Thanks for the links. None of which refute my statements.

From one of your links:
"Casting more than one ballot in the same election is a violation of federal and state statutes. Experts said helping someone violate election law is also a crime and could be prosecuted under conspiracy laws."

[

Instances of voter fraud are extremely rare.

I respectfully disagree with that.

I suspect that voter fraud is rampant in the big city Democrat strongholds of this country. It happen in Chicago in 1960 when the Democrats delivered enough votes to get Kennedy elected and I think it continues today.

We saw indication of it in 2012 when several Democrat precincts delivered more votes for Obama than there were registered voters.

Just because the Democrat controlled government of these big cities don't investigate and prosecute Democrat voter fraud don't mean there isn't any. I think it is rampant.
1) This isn't 1960.
2) One city does not elect a President.
3) IIRC, those 2012 reports were flawed.
4) While fraud does exist, it's rare because it's against several state and federal laws. While Democrats may protect Democrats and Republicans protect Republicans, the fact remains when offices change hands, if there was fraud, the new party would prosecute....if there was anything there. Example; several loudmouthed Democrats claim Bush "stole" the election in 2000. If this was true, then why didn't Obama and the gang prosecute in 2008? My guess is because there was nothing to prosecute.

[

I suspect that voter fraud is rampant in the big city Democrat strongholds of this country. It happen in Chicago in 1960 when the Democrats delivered enough votes to get Kennedy elected and I think it continues today.

We saw indication of it in 2012 when several Democrat precincts delivered more votes for Obama than there were registered voters.

Just because the Democrat controlled government of these big cities don't investigate and prosecute Democrat voter fraud don't mean there isn't any. I think it is rampant.
1) This isn't 1960.
4) While fraud does exist, it's rare because it's against several state and federal laws. While Democrats may protect Democrats and Republicans protect Republicans, the fact remains when offices change hands, if there was fraud, the new party would prosecute....if there was anything there. Example; several loudmouthed Democrats claim Bush "stole" the election in 2000. If this was true, then why didn't Obama and the gang prosecute in 2008? My guess is because there was nothing to prosecute.

I think you are a little confused about this.

Democrat control big city power is just as corrupt now as it was in 1960, probably more so.

In many states it is the votes from the big cities that control the outcome of the election and that is where the filthy ass Democrats are strongly in control.

I don't think you have a clue if it is rare or not. All we know is that these big city shitholes deliver tons of Democrats votes and nobody ever investigates or prosecutes voter fraud.

[

1) This isn't 1960.

Democrat control big city power is just as corrupt now as it was in 1960, probably more so.

In many states it is the votes from the big cities that control the outcome of the election and that is where the filthy ass Democrats are strongly in control.

I don't think you have a clue if it is rare or not. All we know is that these big city shitholes deliver tons of Democrats votes and nobody ever investigates or prosecutes voter fraud.
Respectfully disagreed. I'm simply not a loony conspiracy theorist.

[

Agreed we will see. Obviously this election has garnered a lot of public attention.

This has been the most interesting election in my life time and I am almost 70 years old.

I voted the other day and did not not vote for either Crooked Hillary or Trump because they are both candidates of big government. Trump is better than Crooked Hillary and if my voting strategy was to vote for the lesser of two evils then it would be a no brainer. Crooked Hillary will be a disaster for this country. I think even worse than this Obama jackass.

However, I hope Trump wins because it will probably be the most amusing and interesting administration in the history of the Republic.
This exemplifies just how rightarded you are. You didn't vote for the person you hope wins. :cuckoo:
You are going to vote for the person who cheated with Debbie WasAmanSnitz, that gave Bernie Sanders no chance at all, because the DNC knew you guys were too stupid to know who should really be the democrat candidate. Oh, well, you would think that after all this crap the DNC has done to you guys, you would wake the fuck up. I guess you guys love the drugs, free government cheese and parents Netflix account to not worry about who your representative is. Feel the Bern yet? You have been burned.....

wasserman_schultz_sanders_hillary-620x412.jpg

[

Respectfully disagreed. I'm simply not a loony conspiracy theorist.

It is not loony conspiracy. It is big city power politics. Nothing new.

If you are naive enough to believe that one party dominance is going to produce ethical government then I really feel sorry for you. You are not that smart.

The Democrat Party is a despicable dishonest power hungry entity and they control around 50% of the votes in this country, mostly in the big shithole cities. Hell, those corrupt bastards don't even want to have the system so that a voter has to produce a valid ID before voting so what could possibly go wrong?

None of us knows how wide spread the voter fraud is in the Democrat controlled big cities because it is never prosecuted or even investigated. However, I suspect that it is much more rampant than the run of the mill Moon Bat would ever admit.

There was an example just this week in the news of a Democrat operative in I think it was Virginia producing a slate of dead voters that will vote for Crooked Hillary. We had examples in 2012 where Democrat precincts had more votes for that asshole Hussein Obama than there were registered voters in the district.

This country is close to being a banana republic on several fronts and voter fraud, mostly by the Democrats in the big cities, is one of them. This country is not near as ethical as most people think it is. Just look at the rampant corruption and dishonesty of the Democrat Presidential nominee as an example. This comes on the heels of Hussein Obama's massive dishonesty and using the power of the Federal government for political retribution and favors.

The O'Keefe videos & Podesta emails are all the proof that we need that there is massive Democrat voter fraud.

[

1) This isn't 1960.

After careful deliberation I've come to the conclusion that you are more full of shit than anybody I've run across in my life......'course I'm just 82.

[

You are going to vote for the person who cheated with Debbie WasAmanSnitz, that gave Bernie Sanders no chance at all, because the DNC knew you guys were too stupid to know who should really be the democrat candidate. Oh, well, you would think that after all this crap the DNC has done to you guys, you would wake the fuck up. I guess you guys love the drugs, free government cheese and parents Netflix account to not worry about who your representative is. Feel the Bern yet? You have been burned.....

View attachment 95351
You're fucking deranged. :cuckoo: I get nothing for free from the government and Hillary was always my candidate. I didn"t feel the Bern.

[

View attachment 95351
You're fucking deranged. :cuckoo: I get nothing for free from the government and Hillary was always my candidate. I didn"t feel the Bern.

I was a Republican for the first thirty years I voted. After I saw that the only things they would do is give tax cuts to the wealthy, run up the debt and start wars so Halliburton and other big companies could mop up government money I've only voted Democrat since then.....a total of seven times counting Hillary. I voted early.

[

After careful deliberation I've come to the conclusion that you are more full of shit than anybody I've run across in my life......'course I'm just 82.

I don't know if in your case it is senility or just plain old Moon Bat denial. Maybe even both.

[

I was a Republican for the first thirty years I voted. After I saw that the only things they would do is give tax cuts to the wealthy, run up the debt and start wars so Halliburton and other big companies could mop up government money I've only voted Democrat since then.....a total of seven times counting Hillary. I voted early.

Now you are a stupid old man if you are a Democrat. Is it Alzheimer's Disease?

Stop being a greedy envious asshole. Worry about what you make and how much you pay in taxes and not about other people. If you are pissed about greedy people then be pissed about the welfare queens and illegals aliens and the people that are buying Crooked Hillary. They are the ones that are robbing you.

If you are concerned about corruption get someone younger in your family that has the ability to comprehend to school you on the massive corruption and dishonesty of this filthy ass Crooked Hillary bitch. That is what you need to be concerned about.

No disrespect, but I'm always suspicious of those that flip-flop from one solid direction to another. I was a Republican for 38 years, but am not a Democrat. I simply moved toward a more centrist party, not one that is extreme to another that is extreme.

issues-nevada-libertarian-party-of_nevada_5.jpg

Floridians never supported the fascist hitlery....

This election is going to be an epic landslide win for Trump...

Trump has 2-point edge in Bloomberg Politics poll of Florida
Yo Sparky!! The tittle of your thread actually contradicts what your link point to. Bloomberg says that he has a "slim lead" of 2% ( which is not really a lead at all. In addition that is just one poll.....others say differently as of today. You are just grasping at straws.

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2016/upshot/florida-election-forecast.html

http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/florida/

Bloomberg was one of 5 polls conducted on or about the same day in Florida. It is the only one that puts Trump ahead at all

RealClearPolitics - Election 2016 - Florida: Trump vs. Clinton vs. Johnson vs. Stein

Last edited:
Floridians never supported the fascist hitlery....

This election is going to be an epic landslide win for Trump...

Trump has 2-point edge in Bloomberg Politics poll of Florida
Yo Sparky!! The tittle of your thread actually contradicts what your link point to. Bloomberg says that he has a "slim lead" of 2% ( which is not really a lead at all. In addition that is just one poll.....others say differently as of today. You are just grasping at straws.

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2016/upshot/florida-election-forecast.html

http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/florida/

Bloomberg was one of 5 polls conducted on or about the same day in Florida. It is the only one that puts Trump ahead at all

RealClearPolitics - Election 2016 - Florida: Trump vs. Clinton vs. Johnson vs. Stein

Bazinga!

No disrespect, but I'm always suspicious of those that flip-flop from one solid direction to another. I was a Republican for 38 years, but am not a Democrat. I simply moved toward a more centrist party, not one that is extreme to another that is extreme.

issues-nevada-libertarian-party-of_nevada_5.jpg
I started off in the center. I shifted to the left after watching what republicans did to undermine the country's best interests for six years while they try to take down president clinton.

Forum List

Back