Florida is now firmly for Trump liberal poll says....

Poor, deranged, vagisil.

For the first time ever, more Democrats than Republicans have ordered absentee ballots. What you're incapable of understanding is that Republicans always out vote Democrats in mail in ballots. Typically by double digits. Where Democrats win in Florida is at the polls. This year, Republicans currently hold about a 2% lead in mail in ballots...

Statistics - County Vote-by-Mail and Early Voting Reports

... Where Trump needs to lead by 20% to overcome the number of Democrats voting at polls.

You really are dumber than dogshit.

But YOU are dog shit, there is a difference!

Poor, loser, vagisil.

Now he's counting ballots by party ... as if all 100% of ballots cast by Republicans are a vote for Crazy Donald.

1233796371590.gif
Stupidity drone...

TRUMP on Track to Win More Black Votes Than Any GOP Candidate Since 1960
www.thegatewaypundit.com › 2016/10
1 day ago - Black Likely Voters for TRUMP@Rasmussen_Poll ... This ought to keepDemocrats up late at night.
Poor, rightarded, vagisil.

Count only blacks like that and Hillary still wins.

Count everyone, and she wins in a landslide...

2cfuwsp.png

:dance::dance::dance:

Maybe. Nationally she's banking 9.2 million worthless votes (over what's needed to win blue states) to Trumps 4.2 million. It skews the national polls by 3.9%.

Thanks, I will watch Nate Silver. I am wondering if Donnie ever gets above a 25% chance of winning the WH.

Poor, loser, vagisil.

Now he's counting ballots by party ... as if all 100% of ballots cast by Republicans are a vote for Crazy Donald.

1233796371590.gif
Stupidity drone...

1 day ago - Black Likely Voters for TRUMP@Rasmussen_Poll ... This ought to keepDemocrats up late at night.

2cfuwsp.png

Maybe. Nationally she's banking 9.2 million worthless votes (over what's needed to win blue states) to Trumps 4.2 million. It skews the national polls by 3.9%.

Thanks, I will watch Nate Silver. I am wondering if Donnie ever gets above a 25% chance of winning the WH.

If her poll numbers have her leading by less than3.9 immediately before the election his chances increase greatly.

Poor, loser, vagisil.

1233796371590.gif
Stupidity drone...

2cfuwsp.png

If her poll numbers have her leading by less than3.9 immediately before the election his chances increase greatly.
None of the polls indicate Trump is "firmly" ahead. Trumproids are delusional.

He has already lost in the court of public opinion. His businesses are suffering and his reputation....well. If there was one, he left many weeks ago.
Disagreed. I'm currently watching "Primary Colors" on Amazon Prime. Funny both how much similarity there is and also the amount of flip-flopping by Democrats on this issue.

Additionally, is it really disputed that a majority of Americans dislike both candidates and strongly believe neither political party is representing their interests? That many are voting for Trump (and supported Bernie) simply because they're tired of the same old bullshit coming out of the Washington elite?

Stupidity drone...

2cfuwsp.png

Speaking of delusional, where in my post did i claim Trump was firmly ahead?

Clinton has a nearly 5 million vote lead in Blue State vs red state voting. I am using the 2012 election totals and the polling data for this year, state by state. The problem is that those 5 million votes are absolutely useless as the represent votes greater than the amount needed to win those States. In Blue States Clinton has banked 9.2 million of worthless votes, to Trumps bank of 4.2 million worthless votes.

This difference skews the polls. No one claimed Trump had a firm lead, that would be nearly impossible. The claim is that the polls are showing her lead, but are skewed by these votes that mean nothing to the tune of 3.9%

Last edited:
Trump will lose and then walk away from his threat to sue these women. The last thing in the world Trump wants is for investigators to start looking into his background.

Oh, I wonder how the "longest audit in US history' on his taxes is going. WHAT A LIAR!

It's even worse than that. There are no rules or regulations against releasing one's tax returns while an audit is being conducted. That's nothing but an excuse.

I'm not saying it should be ignored. The media and the public should discuss it. I'm saying it's a gross injustice for Congress to spend a solid 4 years and 70 million dollars investigating every business deal the Clinton's made during the decades leading up to his presidency. And I don't mean it was an injustice to the Clinton's -- it was an injustice to the nation.
Hmmm, so it shouldn't be ignored but you think justice has a price limit?

What is the limit you want to place on criminal and civil investigations? I ask so Trump can know how much he has to spend before it all goes away.
How about we start with limiting how many times a purported crime can be investigated by Congress? When an investigation determines no wrong-doing was committed, they can't re-open the investigation to keep the "scandal" alive. For example, there was no need to investigate WhiteWater a second time after the first investigation proved fruitless.

How would you feel if Trump becomes president and Democrats take control of the Congress and then proceeds to spend the next 4 years and a hundred million dollars to investigate all of these dubious claims of sexual misconduct against him; re-opening any of the claims each time they're proven baseless? You think the country is best served distracting the president from matters of national security?

Poor, deranged, vagisil.

For the first time ever, more Democrats than Republicans have ordered absentee ballots. What you're incapable of understanding is that Republicans always out vote Democrats in mail in ballots. Typically by double digits. Where Democrats win in Florida is at the polls. This year, Republicans currently hold about a 2% lead in mail in ballots...

Statistics - County Vote-by-Mail and Early Voting Reports

... Where Trump needs to lead by 20% to overcome the number of Democrats voting at polls.

You really are dumber than dogshit.

Poor, loser, vagisil.

1233796371590.gif
Stupidity drone...

2cfuwsp.png

Presidents don't get elected by a national vote so the overage you're alluding to bears no relevance to the electoral map I posted; which shows Hillary running away with this election.

:dance:

Poor, loser, vagisil.

1233796371590.gif
Stupidity drone...

2cfuwsp.png

Presidents don't get elected by a national vote so the overage you're alluding to bears no relevance to the electoral map I posted; which shows Hillary running away with this election.

That was kind of my point. You can't look at the national polls and put much weight on them, except as it relates to participation. You're map is likely correct if Hillary maintains a greater than 3.9% lead, if not, you are looking at weak participation or non enthusiastic participants and that does not bode well in the swing states.

Poor, loser, vagisil.

1233796371590.gif
Stupidity drone...

2cfuwsp.png

And Hillary figured out which states she needs to win. To think that she could lose both Ohio and Florida and still win is mind boggling. But that is the case.

IS THE TAX AUDIT FINISHED COMRADE DONNIE?

Poor, loser, vagisil.

1233796371590.gif
Stupidity drone...

2cfuwsp.png

And Hillary figured out which states she needs to win. To think that she could lose both Ohio and Florida and still win is mind boggling. But that is the case.

Will her voter turnout be as large as Obama's in 2012?

If not, she's in a world of hurt.

Poor, loser, vagisil.

1233796371590.gif
Stupidity drone...

2cfuwsp.png

That was kind of my point. You can't look at the national polls and put much weight on them, except as it relates to participation. You're map is likely correct if Hillary maintains a greater than 3.9% lead, if not, you are looking at weak participation or non enthusiastic participants and that does not bode well in the swing states.

Well, dozens of sold Republicans have come and said they will not support Comrade Donnie. That is going to drag his participation and enthusiasm rate way down. We all will be glad when he is gone.

Stupidity drone...

2cfuwsp.png

The Hispanics will help her carry Florida. When that happens Comrade Donnie is gone.

2cfuwsp.png

Speaking of delusional, where in my post did i claim Trump was firmly ahead?

Clinton has a nearly 5 million vote lead in Blue State vs red state voting. I am using the 2012 election totals and the polling data for this year, state by state. The problem is that those 5 million votes are absolutely useless as the represent votes greater than the amount needed to win those States. In Blue States Clinton has banked 9.2 million of worthless votes, to Trumps bank of 4.2 million worthless votes.

This difference skews the polls. No one claimed Trump had a firm lead, that would be nearly impossible. The claim is that the polls are showing her lead, but are skewed by these votes that mean nothing to the tune of 3.9%
I didn't mean to say you did. I was referring to the thread title and commenting about the thread title. Sorry for the misunderstanding. I should have made my comment more clear.

Stupidity drone...

2cfuwsp.png

Doesn't need to. She's not running against Obama. She only needs to get more than Trump in the respective states.

Floridians never supported the fascist hitlery....

This election is going to be an epic landslide win for Trump...

Trump has 2-point edge in Bloomberg Politics poll of Florida
You don't believe polls remember? Lol
I don't....I thunk Trump is up over 10 points in Florida....

But this poll is the best lie you democrats could tell at this point in the game....:lol:
Want to bet? You can't post until noon for a week following the election if trump loses.
What do I get when Trump wins?
So are you going to take the bet?

lol

November 9 is going to be hilarious around here, watching all the meltdowns by Orange Jesus's worshipers.
November 9 is going to be yet another great day since we will be at peace yet. After that day it is a toss up about starting a war depending who will be the next POTUS. Clinton>>>war, Trump>>>peace.
What's with Christian bashing Toto?
The GOP tried to get Clinton to go to war with Saddam so they could pin that mistake on him like they did NAFTA. Make no mistake if the GOP are in the white house we will go to war with Iran. The NEO Cons who side with Israel in wanting a holy war with the middle east believe Iran should be in the war.

Why the Christian bashing? Because it is you bible nuts that say god told you to defend Israel because the end days are upon us blablabla. In other words you think the bible prophesized all this and that war with Iran is inevitable.

Some Christian Zionists believe that the gathering of the Jews in Israel is a prerequisite for the Second Coming of Jesus.

Millions of Americans believe that the Bible predicts the future and that we are living in the last days. Their beliefs are rooted in dispensationalism, a particular way of understanding the Bible's prophetic passages, especially those in Daniel and Ezekiel in the Old Testament and the Book of Revelation in the New Testament. They make up about one-third of America's 40 or 50 million evangelical Christians and believe that the nation of Israel will play a central role in the unfolding of end-times events. In the last part of the 20th century, dispensationalist evangelicals become Israel's best friends-an alliance that has made a serious geopolitical difference.
Read more at On the Road to Armageddon

.....How would you feel if Trump becomes president and Democrats take control of the Congress and then proceeds to spend the next 4 years and a hundred million dollars to investigate all of these dubious claims of sexual misconduct against him; re-opening any of the claims each time they're proven baseless? You think the country is best served distracting the president from matters of national security?
Dubious? I place no price on justice. I'm sure if some of those women making the "dubious" claims were loved ones of yours, you'd be more likely to agree with my perspective.

lol

November 9 is going to be hilarious around here, watching all the meltdowns by Orange Jesus's worshipers.
November 9 is going to be yet another great day since we will be at peace yet. After that day it is a toss up about starting a war depending who will be the next POTUS. Clinton>>>war, Trump>>>peace.
What's with Christian bashing Toto?
The GOP tried to get Clinton to go to war with Saddam so they could pin that mistake on him like they did NAFTA. Make no mistake if the GOP are in the white house we will go to war with Iran. The NEO Cons who side with Israel in wanting a holy war with the middle east believe Iran should be in the war.

Why the Christian bashing? Because it is you bible nuts that say god told you to defend Israel because the end days are upon us blablabla. In other words you think the bible prophesized all this and that war with Iran is inevitable.

Some Christian Zionists believe that the gathering of the Jews in Israel is a prerequisite for the Second Coming of Jesus.

Millions of Americans believe that the Bible predicts the future and that we are living in the last days. Their beliefs are rooted in dispensationalism, a particular way of understanding the Bible's prophetic passages, especially those in Daniel and Ezekiel in the Old Testament and the Book of Revelation in the New Testament. They make up about one-third of America's 40 or 50 million evangelical Christians and believe that the nation of Israel will play a central role in the unfolding of end-times events. In the last part of the 20th century, dispensationalist evangelicals become Israel's best friends-an alliance that has made a serious geopolitical difference.
Read more at On the Road to Armageddon
Thank you. Because I speak up for peaceful religions it doesn't mean I participate in any organized religion. I don't disparage them, their religion and their sacred books. Again, thank you for your reply.

Forum List

Back