Florida high school students stage second amendment support walkout

You want to give us a list of folks who contribute to the NRA?
Why is it any less acceptable for a gun control group to have big $ support when it is perfectly alright with you for the NRA to have it and use it to influence legislation. Well, you're finally going to have a little pushback, is all.

The NRA isn't working to undermine anyone else's rights or take away their property.

Looks like they disrespected and desecrated the American flag by flying the vandalized police flag with a blue stripe.

Yeah, well they spent their own money unlike your little "hero's" who had millions spent on them and their "protest". Sooooo, freedom loving kids vs billionaire supplied "useful idiots". I know who I support more.
They didn't even make their own signs. Total sham of a protest.

Yes, I agree the 200,000 who marched on Washington were a sham. Paid for by billionaires who want to disarm the PEOPLE of the USA so they can finally control them and make them the peasants they want them to be.
Nope those people made sure to get out their on their own. Several of my co-workers went, and no billionaire even had to pay them! It's your imagination, you poor, frightened creep :itsok:

Really?

Celebrity and corporate support
Amal and George Clooney donated $500,000 to support the march and announced they would attend. Oprah Winfrey matched the Clooney donation to support the march.[34][35] Jeffrey Katzenberg and his wife Marilyn also contributed $500,000.[36] Film director and producer Steven Spielberg and actress Kate Capshaw Spielberg donated $500,000, also matching the donation of the Clooneys.[37] On February 23, Gucci announced they were also donating $500,000 towards the march.[38] Other people and organizations offering support have included Justin Bieber,[39] Gabby Giffords, Lauren Jauregui, Alyssa Milano, Moms Demand Action, Amy Schumer, St. Vincent, Harry Styles,[40] Hayley Williams,[41][42] Paul McCartney,[43] Kanye West, and Kim Kardashian.[44][45] John Legend and Chrissy Teigen donated $25,000.[46] Jimmy Fallon pledged to attend an event with his family.[47] Samantha Bee interviewed kids.[48] Jim Jefferies interviewed participants in San Diego.[49] Other celebrities including Taylor Swift have donated an undisclosed amount of money toward the campaign.[50]

James Corden promoted the March for Our Lives event.[51] John Zimmer and Logan Green, the co-founders of Lyft, announced their support of the rallies and stated that their company would provide free rides for those attending demonstrations.[52] Dating app Bumble CEO Whitney Wolfe Herd subsequently announced that they were supporting the NeverAgain movement by banning all images of firearms on their dating application.[53]

March for Our Lives - Wikipedia

And they left out Move on, Every Town and Planned Parenthood.

Peddle your propaganda elsewhere, the truth is out there.

People organized a public event??????? :eek:

THE HORROR!!! :eek::eek::eek:

So stupid :rolleyes:

And paid for transportation, it's all the usual Constitution haters.

On Friday (March 30), a large group of students from Rockledge High School in Brevard County, Florida, staged a walkout to show their support of the second amendment and the right to bear arms, WFTV.com and Fox News reported.

Four kids walked out

Why should I be impressed?
They weren't paid to demonstrate.
They were paid by the NRA

Not all Government School students are brainwashed Communist Snowflakes. Some are still thinking for themselves and defending our Constitution. Good on em. :thup:

Yeah, well they spent their own money unlike your little "hero's" who had millions spent on them and their "protest". Sooooo, freedom loving kids vs billionaire supplied "useful idiots". I know who I support more.

Yes, I agree the 200,000 who marched on Washington were a sham. Paid for by billionaires who want to disarm the PEOPLE of the USA so they can finally control them and make them the peasants they want them to be.
Nope those people made sure to get out their on their own. Several of my co-workers went, and no billionaire even had to pay them! It's your imagination, you poor, frightened creep :itsok:

Really?

Amal and George Clooney donated $500,000 to support the march and announced they would attend. Oprah Winfrey matched the Clooney donation to support the march.[34][35] Jeffrey Katzenberg and his wife Marilyn also contributed $500,000.[36] Film director and producer Steven Spielberg and actress Kate Capshaw Spielberg donated $500,000, also matching the donation of the Clooneys.[37] On February 23, Gucci announced they were also donating $500,000 towards the march.[38] Other people and organizations offering support have included Justin Bieber,[39] Gabby Giffords, Lauren Jauregui, Alyssa Milano, Moms Demand Action, Amy Schumer, St. Vincent, Harry Styles,[40] Hayley Williams,[41][42] Paul McCartney,[43] Kanye West, and Kim Kardashian.[44][45] John Legend and Chrissy Teigen donated $25,000.[46] Jimmy Fallon pledged to attend an event with his family.[47] Samantha Bee interviewed kids.[48] Jim Jefferies interviewed participants in San Diego.[49] Other celebrities including Taylor Swift have donated an undisclosed amount of money toward the campaign.[50]

James Corden promoted the March for Our Lives event.[51] John Zimmer and Logan Green, the co-founders of Lyft, announced their support of the rallies and stated that their company would provide free rides for those attending demonstrations.[52] Dating app Bumble CEO Whitney Wolfe Herd subsequently announced that they were supporting the NeverAgain movement by banning all images of firearms on their dating application.[53]

Why is it any less acceptable for a gun control group to have big $ support when it is perfectly alright with you for the NRA to have it and use it to influence legislation. Well, you're finally going to have a little pushback, is all.

The NRA gets donations from it's 5.5 million members and supporters, it's no different than trade unions, except the NRA can't lawfully extort money form it's members the way unions are allowed to do. I stopped supporting AARP when they supported commiecare, they all try to influence legislation. The NRA is a very small player in this regards.

What are the odds Democrat Media covers this? Defending the Constitution? That's a big no-no to Communists/Democrats.

Really?

People organized a public event??????? :eek:

THE HORROR!!! :eek::eek::eek:

So stupid :rolleyes:
Being paid to demonstrate draws out professional demonstrators. It is a far cry from actually believing in the cause.

Fuck you.

The NRA isn't working to undermine anyone else's rights or take away their property.

Sorry, Pete, but things have gone too far. Gun owners have got to realize that their freedoms are allowing murderous folk to own guns, too. It has to be dealt with; we can't ignore it any longer. The 2nd is not going to go away, but the way I see it, I have rights too, and so do the kids who have to walk to school each morning in certain neighborhoods of Chicago. Why is our safety so completely unimportant?

Not all Government School students are brainwashed Communist Snowflakes. Some are still thinking for themselves and defending our Constitution. Good on em. :thup:
Why did they allow that desecrated flag with the blue stripe to displayed?

Really?

the NRA isn't hiding behind high school students to do it.
Not one single person in D.C. at the March was hiding. No one who has spoken on the issue since was hiding. No one is hiding. They let the kids tell the story on the stage during the March. The people supporting gun control are not in the least afraid to say so.

On Friday (March 30), a large group of students from Rockledge High School in Brevard County, Florida, staged a walkout to show their support of the second amendment and the right to bear arms, WFTV.com and Fox News reported.

Four kids walked out

Why should I be impressed?
They weren't paid to demonstrate.
They were paid by the NRA
Prove it! Show us a link.

75 kids for 20 minutes :laugh:

Ignoring facts how very progressive of you.

75 kids for 20 minutes :laugh:

Ignoring facts how very progressive of you.
^ so ironic

Really?

the NRA isn't hiding behind high school students to do it.
Not one single person in D.C. at the March was hiding. No one who has spoken on the issue since was hiding. No one is hiding. They let the kids tell the story on the stage during the March. The people supporting gun control are not in the least afraid to say so.
yea.

they're using the kids to push their narrative. i call that hiding cause they make no headway on their own so they *use* these kids to keep pushing how they feel about it.

if you're fine with it, great. i'd rather both sides quit being stubborn and find a middle ground. but the calls to ban semi automatic weapons and so forth are far from "common sense" approaches.

Sorry, Pete, but things have gone too far. Gun owners have got to realize that their freedoms are allowing murderous folk to own guns, too. It has to be dealt with; we can't ignore it any longer. The 2nd is not going to go away, but the way I see it, I have rights too, and so do the kids who have to walk to school each morning in certain neighborhoods of Chicago. Why is our safety so completely unimportant?
Less then a percent of a percent of a percent of weapons are used to murder people yet you would Punish 99.99 percent of firearms owners, how very progressive of you.

Interviewer: "Who said that quote on your sign?
Kid: "I don't know I honestly just took a sign that was given to me"

FAKE ass protest

You're so disingenuous comparing that to the leftist protest where teachers threatened anyone not working out with their grades

these freedoms have been around since the constitution. why are we *now* having this type of an issue where we can blame law abiding gun owners and demonize them and their use of a constitutional right because some don't know how to behave in the world today?

no one - and i repeat NO ONE has said our safety isn't important. if you have seen that then simply please link me to it. more often than not this is just an over generalized statement out of frustration but not mired in reality.

Less then a percent of a percent of a percent of weapons are used to murder people yet you would Punish 99.99 percent of firearms owners, how very progressive of you.

Yes, little old lady is one of the idiots on the left who say when someone is trying to shoot you, call a cop and wait for them to come direct traffic

Forum List

Back