Florida high school students stage second amendment support walkout

No you haven't. Not at all. Not even close. Not one word.

From ABC News, January 25th, 2013:
'Hot' Guns Fueling Crime, US Study Says
An estimated 230,000 guns per year are stolen in home burglaries and property crimes, according to a study by the Department of Justice.

I've done the research, it's you who lacks any research skills.

Here's the derps problem.

He thinks getting rid of legal ownership will somehow limit those with criminal intent from getting guns.

Do you realize Derp (and god that is an incredibly appropriate name), that there actually are manufacturers outside the united states? and that criminals really don't care if they follow import/export laws. And you do know that just about any highly trained machinist can make a really good gun. Hell, soon you'll be able to 3D print a reasonably lethal gun.

Give it a rest boy, my ribs are aching from the laughter you're providing.
The 73,505 nonfatal firearm injuries and 33,636 deaths would certain be reduced substantially by limiting the availability of firearms. The drug cartels, career criminals, and deranged mass murders would certainly find ways to arm themselves. However these people are not responsible for most of the gun violence.

The 22,000 suicide victims, the accidents and the shootings in fits of rage or under emotional stress would certainly be reduced considerable with less firearms.

No matter what this nation does with gun laws, people will still get shot, but it can certainly be reduced significantly if the nation is willing to restrict the availability of guns.

NAZI Germany , 6,000,000 Individuals gassed and incinerated by their duly elected government:

Warsaw_Jews_1940_-_50994.jpg

FUCK YOU

After 20,000 "responsible gun owners" voted to nominate a Nazi as the Republican candidate in IL just a couple weeks ago, YOU NO LONGER GET TO INVOKE HITLER IN YOUR ARGUMENTS.

Moron....he ran unopposed, there was no other republican running against him......

Just the logic that 20K people anywhere remove all our rights to our views is the idiot that derp, derp, derp is. And a standard he would never apply to himself, derp, derp

After 20,000 "responsible gun owners" voted to nominate a Nazi as the Republican candidate in IL just a couple weeks ago, YOU NO LONGER GET TO INVOKE HITLER IN YOUR ARGUMENTS.

Moron....he ran unopposed, there was no other republican running against him......
Yet 20,000 actually voted for the Nazi.

I wonder about the 20,339 votes cast for Arthur Jones in Tuesday's election, according to unofficial results.
http://www.chicagotribune.com

There wouldn't be armed criminals if they weren't criminals. You make one helluva circular argument.
The rate of armed crime here is much lower than in the US, yet we have criminals. I wonder what the difference is. Maybe that the nation isn't awash with firearms? Nah, couldn't be.

Yet 20,000 actually voted for the Nazi.

I wonder about the 20,339 votes cast for Arthur Jones in Tuesday's election, according to unofficial results.
http://www.chicagotribune.com

They didn't know who he was dipshit....he was the only repbulican for that spot so if you took the Repubican ballot and went down the list, you likely filled in the circle for him.....you are such a doofus.....the people who are friends with an actual racist and anti semite, louis farakhan know he is a racist and anti semite......obama, the congressional black caucus, keith ellison.......you guys have the racist problem, not the republicans...

Forum List

Back