Florida high school students stage second amendment support walkout

Interviewer: "Who said that quote on your sign?
Kid: "I don't know I honestly just took a sign that was given to me"

FAKE ass protest

You're so disingenuous comparing that to the leftist protest where teachers threatened anyone not working out with their grades
Where did I do that? You sheep are so silly.

Yes, I agree the 200,000 who marched on Washington were a sham. Paid for by billionaires who want to disarm the PEOPLE of the USA so they can finally control them and make them the peasants they want them to be.
Nope those people made sure to get out their on their own. Several of my co-workers went, and no billionaire even had to pay them! It's your imagination, you poor, frightened creep :itsok:

Really?

Celebrity and corporate support
Amal and George Clooney donated $500,000 to support the march and announced they would attend. Oprah Winfrey matched the Clooney donation to support the march.[34][35] Jeffrey Katzenberg and his wife Marilyn also contributed $500,000.[36] Film director and producer Steven Spielberg and actress Kate Capshaw Spielberg donated $500,000, also matching the donation of the Clooneys.[37] On February 23, Gucci announced they were also donating $500,000 towards the march.[38] Other people and organizations offering support have included Justin Bieber,[39] Gabby Giffords, Lauren Jauregui, Alyssa Milano, Moms Demand Action, Amy Schumer, St. Vincent, Harry Styles,[40] Hayley Williams,[41][42] Paul McCartney,[43] Kanye West, and Kim Kardashian.[44][45] John Legend and Chrissy Teigen donated $25,000.[46] Jimmy Fallon pledged to attend an event with his family.[47] Samantha Bee interviewed kids.[48] Jim Jefferies interviewed participants in San Diego.[49] Other celebrities including Taylor Swift have donated an undisclosed amount of money toward the campaign.[50]

James Corden promoted the March for Our Lives event.[51] John Zimmer and Logan Green, the co-founders of Lyft, announced their support of the rallies and stated that their company would provide free rides for those attending demonstrations.[52] Dating app Bumble CEO Whitney Wolfe Herd subsequently announced that they were supporting the NeverAgain movement by banning all images of firearms on their dating application.[53]

March for Our Lives - Wikipedia

And they left out Move on, Every Town and Planned Parenthood.

Peddle your propaganda elsewhere, the truth is out there.

You want to give us a list of folks who contribute to the NRA?
Why is it any less acceptable for a gun control group to have big $ support when it is perfectly alright with you for the NRA to have it and use it to influence legislation. Well, you're finally going to have a little pushback, is all.
the NRA isn't hiding behind high school students to do it.
Not one single person in D.C. at the March was hiding. No one who has spoken on the issue since was hiding. No one is hiding. They let the kids tell the story on the stage during the March. The people supporting gun control are not in the least afraid to say so.

Yes, leftists are proud of being victims

FAKE ass protest

You're so disingenuous comparing that to the leftist protest where teachers threatened anyone not working out with their grades

I've never seen you in any of the threads on the Parkland leftist self victimization threads saying that to leftists ever. Of course you're completely disingenuous.

And yeah, you want to cede your rights and security to government and I want to take care of myself and that means me a "sheep." Yes, you really are that stupid

FAKE ass protest

I've never seen you in any of the threads on the Parkland leftist self victimization threads saying that to leftists ever. Of course you're completely disingenuous.

And yeah, you want to cede your rights and security to government and I want to take care of myself and that means me a "sheep." Yes, you really are that stupid
You just made up everything in that post. A common tactic when you have absolutely nothing :itsok:

Why is it any less acceptable for a gun control group to have big $ support when it is perfectly alright with you for the NRA to have it and use it to influence legislation. Well, you're finally going to have a little pushback, is all.

The NRA isn't working to undermine anyone else's rights or take away their property.

Sorry, Pete, but things have gone too far. Gun owners have got to realize that their freedoms are allowing murderous folk to own guns, too. It has to be dealt with; we can't ignore it any longer. The 2nd is not going to go away, but the way I see it, I have rights too, and so do the kids who have to walk to school each morning in certain neighborhoods of Chicago. Why is our safety so completely unimportant?

Your full of crap, doctors mistakes kill 10+ times the numbers of firearms and you sit silent. It's not about safety it's about control, you don't see a way to control doctors they way you see lawful gun owners. You also know you can't control the criminals, none of your proposed "solutions" will effect them.

The NRA isn't working to undermine anyone else's rights or take away their property.

Sorry, Pete, but things have gone too far. Gun owners have got to realize that their freedoms are allowing murderous folk to own guns, too. It has to be dealt with; we can't ignore it any longer. The 2nd is not going to go away, but the way I see it, I have rights too, and so do the kids who have to walk to school each morning in certain neighborhoods of Chicago. Why is our safety so completely unimportant?

Your full of crap, doctors mistakes kill 10+ times the numbers of firearms and you sit silent. It's not about safety it's about control, you don't see a way to control doctors they way you see lawful gun owners. You also know you can't control the criminals, none of your proposed "solutions" will effect them.

maybe. but in all fairness, doctors don't go school to school making mistakes intentionally.

Yet you still have no plan to keep guns from criminals.

SenileOldLady. You see, you make guns illegal, and poof, criminals can't get them!

Your hands are dripping with blood for preventing CC permit holders to defend themselves and their students.

And that the first four cops proceeded to direct traffic during the shooting shows what a clueless old maid that you are.

What's particularly sad is you learned nothing from prohibition. You not only want kids to get shot up in schools, but you want to fund organized crime along the way.

Good job. Leftists aren't just wrong. You're bad people

Yes, I agree the 200,000 who marched on Washington were a sham. Paid for by billionaires who want to disarm the PEOPLE of the USA so they can finally control them and make them the peasants they want them to be.
Nope those people made sure to get out their on their own. Several of my co-workers went, and no billionaire even had to pay them! It's your imagination, you poor, frightened creep :itsok:

Really?

Amal and George Clooney donated $500,000 to support the march and announced they would attend. Oprah Winfrey matched the Clooney donation to support the march.[34][35] Jeffrey Katzenberg and his wife Marilyn also contributed $500,000.[36] Film director and producer Steven Spielberg and actress Kate Capshaw Spielberg donated $500,000, also matching the donation of the Clooneys.[37] On February 23, Gucci announced they were also donating $500,000 towards the march.[38] Other people and organizations offering support have included Justin Bieber,[39] Gabby Giffords, Lauren Jauregui, Alyssa Milano, Moms Demand Action, Amy Schumer, St. Vincent, Harry Styles,[40] Hayley Williams,[41][42] Paul McCartney,[43] Kanye West, and Kim Kardashian.[44][45] John Legend and Chrissy Teigen donated $25,000.[46] Jimmy Fallon pledged to attend an event with his family.[47] Samantha Bee interviewed kids.[48] Jim Jefferies interviewed participants in San Diego.[49] Other celebrities including Taylor Swift have donated an undisclosed amount of money toward the campaign.[50]

James Corden promoted the March for Our Lives event.[51] John Zimmer and Logan Green, the co-founders of Lyft, announced their support of the rallies and stated that their company would provide free rides for those attending demonstrations.[52] Dating app Bumble CEO Whitney Wolfe Herd subsequently announced that they were supporting the NeverAgain movement by banning all images of firearms on their dating application.[53]

Not one single person in D.C. at the March was hiding. No one who has spoken on the issue since was hiding. No one is hiding. They let the kids tell the story on the stage during the March. The people supporting gun control are not in the least afraid to say so.

More commie bullshit, they refused to let a kid that actually lost a family member to speak, none of the brats they put on stage lost anyone in their family.

Really?

Yes, leftists are proud of being victims
They are even prouder of situations that open the door for them to declare victimhood

You have proof they were paid? No? So why the fuck are you talking? Because you can't keep your mouth shut. And why is that? Ego, as usual.

It is not unimportant. Why don't we try to detect and control the people that are misusing the guns in Chicago? Why don't you do something about that shithead Mayor you have elected? Why don't you let sane citizens protect themselves at all times by letting them carry weapons to shoot back at the shooters before the reactionary police arrive to investigate the death scene? Why don't you people wake the fuck up?

You and your shitty AR-15 are no match for our government, which has the power granted to it by the Constitution to squash any domestic insurrection; a power it's used dozens of times before.

The only thing that provides a check on government is the ballot box.

You have proof they were paid? No? So why the fuck are you talking? Because you can't keep your mouth shut. And why is that? Ego, as usual.
There's already been a list of celebrities posted that shows the hundreds of thousands of dollars they donated to the cost of the demonstrators. Pay attention.

There's already been a list of celebrities posted that shows the hundreds of thousands of dollars they donated to the cost of the demonstrators. Pay attention.

Yeah, permits and speaker systems cost money. You were implying the protesters themselves were paid, and are now casually walking that back because you didn't think anyone would catch that detail, did you?

Why don't we try to detect and control the people that are misusing the guns in Chicago?

Becuase the guns in Chicago aren't from Chicago. They're not even from IL. They're from states that border IL that have shitty gun laws. So guns are bought in Indiana, or Kentucky, or Missouri, or Iowa, and are then trafficked by straw purchasing (which you don't want to stop) and the "iron pipeline" into Chicago where they are used in crimes.

Gun control has to be a national conversation because people like you sell your guns to shady characters, because your shitty state allows it, who then take those guns and traffic them into stricter gun states.

FAKE ass protest

You just made up everything in that post. A common tactic when you have absolutely nothing :itsok:

Whoa, did I hit a nerve. Calm down, you're going to pop a vein. Try breathing into a paper bag. Or better yet, a plastic one ...

Your standard is Democrat = good, Republican = bad. I don't know what you're crying about, but that is my point and your standard is 100% that. If a Republican saves a kitten in a tree, you would attack them and you never criticize Democrats ever

On Friday (March 30), a large group of students from Rockledge High School in Brevard County, Florida, staged a walkout to show their support of the second amendment and the right to bear arms, WFTV.com and Fox News reported.

Florida high school students stage second amendment support walkout
Totally their right...how many again?

Oh....Roughly 75 students partook in Friday’s second amendment support walkout at the high school and the walkout protest lasted about 20 minutes.

You and your shitty AR-15 are no match for our government, which has the power granted to it by the Constitution to squash any domestic insurrection; a power it's used dozens of times before.

The only thing that provides a check on government is the ballot box.

And that is why you're working to eliminate that too.

Derp's prototype ballot box.

Mark your choice:

Democrat O

Forum List

Back