Are Trump supporters feeling down in the dumps?

John Shaw

Gold Member
Jul 22, 2017
I haven't been on here for a few weeks. Seems like they were a lot more energized before. Now they just seem ... depressed. Like their enthusiasm for Trump has wavered. And yet, his approval rating is finally above 40%, last I checked. What gives?

Is the base gonna have enough gas in the tank for 2018, let alone 2020? Doesn't seem like it.

I haven't been on here for a few weeks. Seems like they were a lot more energized before. Now they just seem ... depressed. Like their enthusiasm for Trump has wavered. And yet, his approval rating is finally above 40%, last I checked. What gives?

Is the base gonna have enough gas in the tank for 2018, let alone 2020? Doesn't seem like it.
Now they have Pruitt going down Are there ANY honest republicans?? Trump says he only gets the best The best thieves??

He has run out of the best :rolleyes:, they have been fired save a few, so now he is stuck with mustache, wonder if he will shave for Trump.

You're misreading all input. Try again.

I think it has to do with all the turnover and the spending bill. Even Trump supporters are scratching their heads, wondering if this guy knows what he's doing. Successful organizations don't tend to have a revolving door at their highest levels (or even their lowest levels, for that matter). Even the dumbest Leroy at a redneck barbecue has enough common sense to understand that.

It's called consistency. It's a good thing (in most cases), and you can't have it if you're constantly changing players.

He has run out of the best :rolleyes:, they have been fired save a few, so now he is stuck with mustache, wonder if he will shave for Trump.
Draining the swamp, even when it's up around your ankles ain't ever a purdy thing. If can't trust your own (white house still had a leaker), then who can be trusted ? Trump's learning.

I'm feeling OK. Lots of accomplishment have taken place. I'll feel better (and delighted) though, when I see the Army Corps of Engineers putting up that wall. Can't wait to see the faces on all the liberals who keep trying to tell us it can't happen.

Hurry up guys. Build that wall.

I think it has to do with all the turnover and the spending bill. Even Trump supporters are scratching their heads, wondering if this guy knows what he's doing. Successful organizations don't tend to have a revolving door at their highest levels (or even their lowest levels, for that matter). Even the dumbest Leroy at a redneck barbecue has enough common sense to understand that.

It's called consistency. It's a good thing (in most cases), and you can't have it if you're constantly changing players.
Billy K is consistent

Changing players often can be the wisest path. Your opponent is then hard pressed to predict the possibilities.

Never let an opponent know what you're thinking.

Billy K is consistent

"I am as constant as the Northern Star."

Changing players often can be the wisest path. Your opponent is then hard pressed to predict the possibilities.

What opponent is that?

Motivated voters turn out on election day. Hellary and her questionable ethics meant many progressives stayed home in 2016. That will not be the case in 2018, as the Orange Idiot has proven to be every bit as dangerous to the USA.
And the fact that Captain Bonespurs has consistently insulted so many since his election, means the turn-out will be very different come November.
Impeachment, here we come!

No but non stop partisan idiocy no matter which side it's coming from gets old tiresome after awhile. When you keep seeing the same shit posted over and over people tend to stop caring.

What opponent is that?

The Democrats always, and the foreign governments with whom you negotiate, allies included.

I'm very proud of the president and what he's done in the face of democrat crazy. What I have given up on is even addressing democrat crazy. The barrage of lies, the hysteria has just gotten boring. Take a pass, let them froth alone.

What opponent is that?

The Democrats always, and the foreign governments with whom you negotiate, allies included.

Like Russia, for instance?

I think rival nations such as Russia would be a lot more worried if the administration functioned in a way that indicated it actually had its shit together, rather than as a particularly wild and wacky season of Survivor or ... dare I say ... The Apprentice.

If you listen to the shrill screams of the media long enough you'd think Hillary was gonna win in a landside.

If you listen to the shrill screams of the media long enough you'd think Hillary was gonna win in a landside.

Irrelevant. I don't listen to any media, aside from POTUS on Sirius XM and sometimes BBC World.

Forum List

Back