Florida Bank Shooting...at least 5 dead

Where is his MAGA hat?
I think he's an equal opportunity nutcase. It is futile trying to figure out how such a twisted mind works, but I doubt there is a political motive.
I think Bodey's a obese liberal chick, so there probably is political motive.
Annnnnnd....once again......obsessed with me instead of the topic. Sorry, stalker, but I'm just not into you.
No. Sorry. I don''t do fat chicks.

Where is his MAGA hat?
I think he's an equal opportunity nutcase. It is futile trying to figure out how such a twisted mind works, but I doubt there is a political motive.
Annnnnnd....once again......obsessed with me instead of the topic. Sorry, stalker, but I'm just not into you.
How ironic....that's what they say about you.......but who am I to fat judge? :71:

Where is his MAGA hat?
How ironic....that's what they say about you.......but who am I to fat judge? :71:
True, everyone says I don't do fat chicks. And no, you are probably not too fat to judge, whatever that means.

so a white shooter can't make the news anymore?

must be some reverse discrimination / white privledge thing i don't get....

where's IM2 when he's needed?

~S~

so a white shooter can't make the news anymore?

must be some reverse discrimination / white privledge thing i don't get....

where's IM2 when he's needed?

~S~

Its really uncertain as to the shooter's ethnicity at this point in time. If it matters to you, you'll have to wait.

Where is his MAGA hat?

Huh? What are you talking about? This thread is already a proven failure. Nothing left to do but point and laugh at you.

Where is his MAGA hat?

Huh? What are you talking about? This thread is already a proven failure. Nothing left to do but point and laugh at you.
It is politically incorrect to point at fat chicks and laugh.

Last edited:
Where is his MAGA hat?

Roll her in flower and find the wet spot.
Although with Bodey you'd probably come up with a dry hole.....just sayin.

Sounds like he has had mental issues for years that other people knew about, but nothing was done. I'll also note that he is a 21 year old white man who is the most vilified and demonized demographic in the U.S., especially if he is Christian. If you keep treating young men as demons, some of them are going to act accordingly.

Law enforcement officials said there was no evidence that Xaver tried to rob the bank, and they did not offer any additional information about other possible motives for the attack. But two people who know Xaver told The Washington Post early Thursday that the suspect had talked about killing before.

Alex Gerlach, who said she dated Xaver on and off for about three years, said she met him in a psychiatric hospital in 2013 in Plymouth, Ind., the area where Xaver grew up and attended high school. Gerlach provided a photo of herself with Xaver to WSBT, a station in South Bend, Ind. (Xaver’s parents did not immediately return calls or messages from The Post to confirm whether a mental illness had been diagnosed.)

“Since the time we met, he had this fascination with death,” she said. “It got worse as we broke up. We got back together on and off for a while. Then I decided it was too much for my mental health.”

Still, she said they got in touch every few months. She said that he told her last week that he had purchased a gun — a handgun, from what she remembers — but that “no one thought anything of it” because he had always liked guns, she said. A friend of Gerlach’s who also knew Xaver, and who spoke to The Post on the condition of anonymity, said Xaver had once told her he wanted to join the military “because he wanted to kill people."

A man opened fire in a Florida bank, killing five. Authorities still don’t know why.

Where is his MAGA hat?

Roll her in flower and find the wet spot.
Although with Bodey you'd probably come up with a dry hole.....just sayin.
I think you mean flour. Actual flowers would wilt from the fat/lipids of whatever hole they were in contact with.

Forum List

Back