Toronto doctor loses licence over sexual relationship with patient

dcbl

Good guys wear white hats
Aug 23, 2011
Bham, AL
If I'm being honest, I'd have to admit that I'd like to curry favor with her...

dr-theepa-sundaralingam.jpg

Doctor loses licence over sexual relationship with patient | CBC News

A Toronto doctor has had her licence revoked after admitting to having a sexual relationship with a cancer patient.

Theepa Sundaralingam, 37, a former oncologist with the Rouge Valley Health System, appeared at a disciplinary hearing at the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario on Wednesday on allegations of professional misconduct.

well, from looking at those two posts it sure seems the 'conservatives' are ready to pull a Trump, cheat on their wives, and end up telling Jebus they really didn't mean it .........

"If you like your insurance, you can keep your insurance. If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor. If you REALLY like your doctor, you can screw her..."

well, from looking at those two posts it sure seems the 'conservatives' are ready to pull a Trump, cheat on their wives, and end up telling Jebus they really didn't mean it .........
why do you assume I habe a wife?

are you assuming my gender?

homophobe...

From the OP article:

'Theepa Sundaralingam, 37, a former oncologist with the Rouge Valley Health System, appeared at a disciplinary hearing at the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario on Wednesday on allegations of professional misconduct.

Staring straight ahead with a blank expression, she listened as the details of the relationship were read aloud.

What began as flirting evolved into sexual touching and intercourse — sometimes at the hospital, other times at the patient's family home, the disciplinary panel heard.

All the while, Sundaralingam continued to treat the man, who cannot be identified due to a publication ban.

The panel heard that seven months into the relationship, Sundaralingam told the man she'd fallen in love with a colleague and broke off the affair. Shortly afterward, she refused to see him or treat him.'

This woman sounds like a Fruit Loop. Not just RIDICULOUSLY unprofessional...but she does it with a cancer patient of hers...and then falls 'in love' with someone else during the relationship? This women is flightier than a feather in a breeze.

What a kook.

Having typed that - I feel sorry for the cancer patient's physical situation.
But no one put a gun to this guy's head to have sex with her (assuming he is an adult, say, at least 25 or so). So him whining about the 'losing her when he needed her most' stuff just doesn't cut it with me either.
Is she supposed to sexually/romantically stay with him until he either dies or gets better - whether she wants to or not?
That's silly.
Hey pal - if the woman is whacky enough to do it with a patient of hers, clearly you are dreaming if you expect stability/support from this head case.

Frankly, they both sound rather juvenile.

But, in her case, she sounds utterly ridiculous as a doctor. I hope she is suspended for a LONG time.

Last edited:

homophobe...

so, you're gay & you would, "like to curry favor with her?"

Yep makes perfect sense ......

homophobe...

you must be a big hit at parties

and it's no good if the subtle joke has to be explained to you

twice
1536807817.6749-smiley.gif

It sure seems that left wing nuts want to pry into other peoples sex lives.

homophobe...

twice

so, if good guys wear white hats does that mean your hat is covered in bovine feces?

It sure seems that left wing nuts want to pry into other peoples sex lives.

conservatives seem to have an issue with how alternative sexual life styles are a fact of modern life, those same conservatives also seem to want to do anything within their power to restrict the freedoms & equality of said alternative life styles, those same conservatives seem to align with Christians, yet those same conservatives seem to be willing & able to go outside of their marriage vows & fvck anything on two legs; Trump being a good example.

homophobe...

twice

so, if good guys wear white hats does that mean your hat is covered in bovine feces?

Your hat?

upload_2019-1-23_22-15-4.png

I never talk to Jeebus ... and I don't even have a wife.

Forum List

Back