Flooding the Tunnels Has Begun

They started flooding tunnels and forcing these rabid creatures out of their holes. God is with Israel!

It would be easier to simply pour in sleeping gas. That way, the prisoners are not subject to death. Anyway, good way to clean out the magot Hamas...

How about sleeping gas. That would save the prisoners and yet Israel could clean out the tunnels of the rats and cockroaches.
I suggested this about a month ago. They probably picked a location in which they know no hostages reside. I had watched a video that suggested that Hamas had advanced water drainage in these tunnels but I suppose we will find out. IDF also apparently have advanced sensor equipment so they can gauge if hostgaes are there and/or what is being said in some tunnels.

IMG_0764.jpeg

Quick: is that a picture of a Hamas terrorist scumbag alive outside of the tunnels or a picture of a drowned rat?

I know. Right. Hard to discern the difference.

It would be easier to simply pour in sleeping gas. That way, the prisoners are not subject to death. Anyway, good way to clean out the magot Hamas...
How about sleeping gas. That would save the prisoners and yet Israel could clean out the tunnels of the rats and cockroaches.

I doubt that there is any gas that can effectively and safely be used in that manner. That's for poor fiction, not for real life. Rather like shooting a charging criminal in the leg to stop him, rather than shooting for center of mass.

Anesthesiology is a highly specialized medical field; the art of putting and keeping someone in an unconscious state, and then safely bringing him out of it. Look what happened to Michael Jackson as a result of letting an unqualified doctor try to apply that art to him. And that was still in a much more controllable situation than would exist here.

It’s a risky move if we’re thinking about the lives of the hostages

I doubt that there is any gas that can effectively and safely be used in that manner. That's for poor fiction, not for real life. Rather like shooting a charging criminal in the leg to stop him, rather than shooting for center of mass.
As an example of how right you are, in 2002 the Russians tried gas usage in one of their hostage rescue attempts, after Chechen extremists took a lot of hostages in Moscow. 132 hostages also died from the gas.

As an example of how right you are, in 2002 the Russians tried gas usage in one of their hostage rescue attempts, after Chechen extremists took a lot of hostages in Moscow. 132 hostages also died from the gas.

Yes.I recall this, because they used too much gas,.I believe it was.Fentanyl source or similar. For the record,.I believe every single.terrorst was also killed.in thaat poorly controlled operation.

They started flooding tunnels and forcing these rabid creatures out of their holes. God is with Israel!

Informative video. The most important information he provided was the nightmare for IDF troops that are doing their very best to fight following rules of human decency and care for innocent human life. A combatant in disguise/out of his own uniform has traditionally been considered a spy and subject to being treated as a spy at least as far back as WWII. And a spy was generally not eligible for POW status and was executed.

I hope any Hamas scum out of uniform they capture will be treated as a spy. People who do what Hamas has done in this conflict do not deserve to live.

Forum List

Back