Flirting

There is harmless flirting (making people feel good) and then there is cybersex and seduction (making people feel really good). I'm a flirt. Always have been. I do it right in front of my husband who thinks it's part of my charm. Perfectly harmless and only an insecure partner would get paranoid about it. He flirts with my friends too.

Most rational answer yet. People flirt because it makes them feel good. Get those chemicals flowing.

There is harmless flirting (making people feel good) and then there is cybersex and seduction (making people feel really good). I'm a flirt. Always have been. I do it right in front of my husband who thinks it's part of my charm. Perfectly harmless and only an insecure partner would get paranoid about it. He flirts with my friends too.

I'd say you nailed it.. Darlin..

Depends on the flirting.

harmless flirting ? Define please.

I consider non-goal oriented flirting to be innocent.

I believe I make it perfectly clear that I love my wife and family. I honestly have no ulterior motives other than what Chanel somewhat described...just kinda friendly fun...that is all..

Flirting is all goal oriented. As Chanel clearly stated--the purpose is to feel good.

How that is accomplished is another question.

Is there flirting with the intent to do "harm"?

I think .. when people post they reveal part of themselves in their writings, a big heart, a kind soul, gentle loving natures, a spicy side perhaps.

I see no problem in recognizing their gifts and commenting on it in a respectful manner. I just figure it's merely acknowledging something their already aware of and showing some appreciation for what their offering up...

What's the deal with married people flirting----home life suck ?

Dilloduck baby, just need you to know that in the one year and one month I have been here, I have never considered any of the *boyz* to be seriously flirting. They're just having some fun because let's face it....the Internet IS much more stimulating than most marriages. :lol:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back