Flirting

What's the deal with married people flirting----home life suck ?

Dilloduck baby, just need you to know that in the one year and one month I have been here, I have never considered any of the *boyz* to be seriously flirting. They're just having some fun because let's face it....the Internet is much more stimulating than most marriages. :lol:

"Dilloduck baby" ....:lol:...

Dilloduck baby, just need you to know that in the one year and one month I have been here, I have never considered any of the *boyz* to be seriously flirting. They're just having some fun because let's face it....the Internet is much more stimulating than most marriages. :lol:

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

****You Must spread some reputation around before giving it to AquaAthena Again.***

:confused:

Hey-- I was serious dammit ! :evil:

"STOP THAT", this very minute.....:slap: See though..."stimulatin"`!!!!!

Hey-- I was serious dammit ! :evil:

AFFAIRS GUARANTEED - Cheating Partners Have An Affair Married Dating

"STOP THAT", this very minute.....:slap: See though..."stimulatin"`!!!!!

I think it soothed him....Dillo's Demons..

Am I cheating on my wife if I axe one of the women on this board to make me a sammich?

Am I gay if I axe one of the men the same question?

Forum List

Back