Flight 93 crash fantasy

no, i've seen the proof
but you could be shown it and you would deny it
Let's test your theory out by showing me where all that 95% of debris was right after this so-called crash.
ah, so you are different than every other troofer on this board and you would accept evidence?

LOL
yeah, right
sorry, not gonna waste my time
You waste your time here with truthers everyday, so don't give me that one.

95% is a LOT of plane left. Why is it so hard for you to prove it?

Come on Champ, show me the truth!

Let's test your theory out by showing me where all that 95% of debris was right after this so-called crash.
ah, so you are different than every other troofer on this board and you would accept evidence?

LOL
yeah, right

its a waste of time to look up the link because i know already you will reject it just like the rest of your pathetic and moronic troofers do
show me why i should believe YOU are any different

LOL
yeah, right

its a waste of time to look up the link because i know already you will reject it just like the rest of your pathetic and moronic troofers do
Because I can handle the truth, either way it goes.

Come on now. You're saying mountains of debris was found. Where was all those mountains of debris right after the crash? I only see a few dozen pieces scattered here and there. There should be THOUSANDS of pieces scattered across the ground. There's hardly anything. WHERE WAS IT ALL?!?

Because I can handle the truth, either way it goes.

Come on now. You're saying mountains of debris was found. Where was all those mountains of debris right after the crash? I only see a few dozen pieces scattered here and there. There should be THOUSANDS of pieces scattered across the ground. There's hardly anything. WHERE WAS IT ALL?!?
no, i did not say "mountains of debris" i said the FBI said 95% was recovered

see, you lie even there

see, you lie even there
Wait, you don't think 95% of a 757 would yield mountains of debris?! :lol:

divecon is clearly insane
Yes, divecon is clearly :cuckoo:

see, you lie even there
Wait, you don't think 95% of a 757 would yield mountains of debris?! :lol:

divecon is clearly insane
Yes, divecon is clearly :cuckoo:
no, it wouldnt, and it wasnt what i said you fucking LIAR

and troofers are the insane asswipes

Some board members think most of a 155 foot jet buried deep in the ground...

ua93crashingmk2.gif

and only left a 10 foot deep crater...

P200058.jpg

along with thinking that the relatively few pieces of debris left on the ground came from the cockpit that had broken off!

Coroner remembers Sept. 11 - Pittsburgh Tribune-Review
Miller recalled his arrival at the crash site about 20 minutes after the plane plummeted to the earth and described how the aircraft came down at a 45-degree angle. He explained how the cockpit broke off at impact, bouncing into a wooded area of about 60 acres. The resulting fireball scorched about eight acres of trees, he said. The remainder of the plane burrowed deep into the ground, creating a long, narrow crater.

Talk about :cuckoo:
bump

Forum List

Back