Flight 93 crash fantasy

the FBI, dipshit
unless you are saying that they are lying
and if so, you'll need PROOF
Interesting, the FBI makes an extraordinary claim and not only do you seem to blindly believe it, but you say we have to prove their unproven claim wrong! :cuckoo:

OK champ, since you're obviously a little demented, you swallow that they recovered 95% of the 757. Where was it all? All I see in the photos taken shortly after the alleged crash were a few pieces here and a few pieces there equaling to more like 5% of a 757 scattered around. WHERE WAS IT ALL?!?
i have seen photos of a ton of it
you are fucking delusional

OK champ, since you're obviously a little demented, you swallow that they recovered 95% of the 757. Where was it all? All I see in the photos taken shortly after the alleged crash were a few pieces here and a few pieces there equaling to more like 5% of a 757 scattered around. WHERE WAS IT ALL?!?
Really? Photos taken right after the alleged crash showing a ton of debris? I'd like to see those Champ.

no, the evidence supports my beliefs
Let's see here, you bring up the reported DNA as your evidence. They said they had to identify by DNA because the 44 passengers supposedly got reduced to such small remains. However, not a single photo shows any body parts, or even a single drop of blood. But hey, the FBI said so, so... :lol:

you delusional fucktard
What's with your anger problem?

Last edited:
My fantasy is that none of the planes crashed and the Towers are still standing.

Really? Photos taken right after the alleged crash showing a ton of debris? I'd like to see those Champ.

no, the evidence supports my beliefs
Let's see here, you bring up the reported DNA as your evidence. They said they had to identify by DNA because the 44 passengers supposedly got reduced to such small remains. However, not a single photo shows any body parts, or even a single drop of blood. But hey, the FBI said so, so... :lol:

you delusional fucktard
What's with your anger problem?
if you havent seen the evidence by now, there is nothing that i could show you to convince you
you delusional fucktards need serious professional help

and your lying when you claim "i brought up DNA"
i never said anything of the sort

Last edited:
the FBI, dipshit
unless you are saying that they are lying
and if so, you'll need PROOF
Interesting, the FBI makes an extraordinary claim and not only do you seem to blindly believe it, but you say we have to prove their unproven claim wrong! :cuckoo:

there might be a ton in the picture of the dumpster of unidentified scraps in the picture of the dumpster but other than that there are pictures of only a few pieces and none of them substantial...you have never seen such photos no one has ever posted any such photos that show any more than that

there might be a ton in the picture of the dumpster of unidentified scraps in the picture of the dumpster but other than that there are pictures of only a few pieces and none of them substantial...you have never seen such photos no one has ever posted any such photos that show any more than that
and you are a known delusional LIAR

post them then.. shit for brains

post them then.. shit for brains
how many fucking times do they NEED to be posted for dipshits like you to get it?

if you havent seen the evidence by now, there is nothing that i could show you to convince you
Sure you can, show me where all that 95% of plane debris was right after the alleged crash! Shouldn't be hard to do if that much was really recovered.

You should talk! :lol:

Well at least we agree the reported all passengers identified via DNA evidence is total bullocks, especially when no body parts and blood was photographed! :lol:

Sure you can, show me where all that 95% of plane debris was right after the alleged crash! Shouldn't be hard to do if that much was really recovered.

You should talk! :lol:

Well at least we agree the reported all passengers identified via DNA evidence is total bullocks, especially when no body parts and blood was photographed! :lol:
no, we do NOT agree
i said i didnt bring it up like YOU claimed

no, we do NOT agree
So now you believe the DNA evidence?!

You skeptics bring up the reported DNA all the time.

Hey when you going to show me where all that 95% of debris was?

no, we do NOT agree
So now you believe the DNA evidence?!

You skeptics bring up the reported DNA all the time.

Hey when you going to show me where all that 95% of debris was?
I've always believed the DNA evidence, moron
but YOU lied when you claimed I brought it up
there is too much evidence to support it than to NOT believe it
other5wise you must think "they" killed all those poeple at another place and placed it at the site
or that ALL of the people involved in collecting the evidence from the sites are in on it

Forum List

Back