911, Theories-NO FACTS!!!! Twoofer friendly!

slackjawed

Self deported
Sep 27, 2008
15th congressional district of Arizona
I wanted to make it easy for the twoofers, eots, curvelight, 911insidenutjob, miller, terral; et al.
Welcome to the first openly fact free thread about 911, come out in the open and say what you want. No facts are allowed here!

I wanted to make it easy for the twoofers, eots, curvelight, 911insidenutjob, miller, terral; et al.
Welcome to the first openly fact free thread about 911, come out in the open and say what you want. No facts are allowed here!

You honestly feel good about yourself for swallowing that bullshit of an official story?

We cant do much about it now, but at least Im comfortable enough to know that I dont believe everything Im spoonfed.

You honestly feel good about yourself for swallowing that bullshit of an official story?

We cant do much about it now, but at least Im comfortable enough to know that I dont believe everything Im spoonfed.

he does not believe the official reports he believes in a collage of early fema reports, 30 sec sound bites and popular mechanics

Last edited:

he does not believe the official reports he believes in a collage of early fema reports, 30 sec sound bites and popular mechanics

Whatever else I believe I firmly believe that twoofers are dumb as a box of doornobs at best, and at worst treasonous propaganda agents.

Of course I also think eots has just been smoking too much dope, and is therefore easily influenced.

Well, we can believe everything that Eots says, because he has hundreds of youtube videos that are at least 10 minutes long to point it out to you.

and that oswald killed kennedy.:lol::lol::lol: Like all Bush dupes,he only sees what he wants to see.

Well, we can believe everything that Eots says, because he has hundreds of youtube videos that are at least 10 minutes long to point it out to you.

yeah and you always run away with your tail between your legs when he shows them instead of trying to refute them.great way to debate.:lol::lol::lol:

yeah and you always run away with your tail between your legs when he shows them instead of trying to refute them.great way to debate.:lol::lol::lol:

Welcome home rimjob, (can I call you rimmie?) You have found your way to the boards first OPENLY fact-free zone.

You belong here, I have been waiting for you-welcome!

enjoy

Welcome home rimjob, (can I call you rimmie?) You have found your way to the boards first OPENLY fact-free zone.

enjoy

Notice how nut job still addresses me even though I can only see it if someone else quotes him...... What a loon.

enjoy

Notice how nut job still addresses me even though I can only see it if someone else quotes him...... What a loon.

I noticed that, but figure that he thinks he is too important to put on ignore, so he doesn't believe you do such a thing. Him being so important and a genius and all, as well as presenting all that credible evidence.

>insert sarcasm smiley here<

I wonder how many other buildings in the US were built with concrete cores using rebar lined with det cord?

Forum List

Back