Flat Tax is a fraud and Steve Forbes knows this...

These arguments regarding taxation are really just arguments about wealth distribution once removed.

These arguments regarding taxation are really just arguments about wealth distribution once removed.
Yes. And that's why taxation for wealth REdistribution, for wealth is not distributed, is wrong.

LOL! Right, its just a "theory" that the IRS withholds taxes according to the IRS withholding tables.

http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/n1036.pdf

Lord you are dumb.
Ahhhh, now I get it. You're only including income tax withholding. That's why it doesn't match what reality dishes out. There's also medicare, medicaid, social security and other voluntary withholding going on too.

Your words :
"The amount withheld "

So of course I was only including withholding, that's what you were referring to.

Taxes by another name still deprive me of my money.

Bwaaahhhh.
Not your, or the government's fucking money. I worked for it, I should keep it.

Yes. And that's why taxation for wealth REdistribution, for wealth is not distributed, is wrong.

Would you abolish public education? That is one of the biggest wealth redistributions there is.

Is public education wrong? Is public education, universally available, regardless of one's ability to pay, a bad idea?

Would you abolish public education? That is one of the biggest wealth redistributions there is.

Is public education wrong? Is public education, universally available, regardless of one's ability to pay, a bad idea?
From the feds? Yes. Even at the college level. The states can pay for it all they want.

Unlike you, I do not see these as 'sacred' cows, but often a ton of bullshit.

If states and local municipalities had more direct control and repercussions on them because of their poor choices, schools would, could and should improve dramatically.

Forum List

Back