Flaskback: Obama made Canada pay for 2 billion border bridge

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
upload_2017-1-27_13-5-48.png

FLASHBACK: Obama Made Canada Pay For $2 Billion Border Bridge

As MSM, and the libtards try and paint Trump as the bad guy look what everyone conveniently forgets about .....

Only in your mind Old School. Most of us are laughing our asses off at the bullshit you folks are pulling out of your asses, I mean seriously the majority of it is like reading fan fiction ;)

Only in your mind Old School. Most of us are laughing our asses off at the bullshit you folks are pulling out of your asses, I mean seriously the majority of it is like reading fan fiction ;)
Pulling out of our asses... like the 20% tax on Mexico? :rofl:

I'm not getting your joke here dear.

I have zero issue with laying a 20% tax on Mexico. I also welcome the bullshit idea that the left is flying re, if we start a trade war with Mexico, Europe will join in. It's fucking brilliant, let the EU tax the shit out of their imports/exports to our country, we're a fucking HUGE slice of nearly every business on the planets profits - they'll be landing in the US like flies on shit. Businesses, and jobs, so fucking thick we need to import labor again - it'll be fucking glorious. DO IT EUROPE, PLEASE!

Forum List

Back