Flash! If Obama Had Himself Executed The Four Americans: Democrats Would Not Impeach

bitterlyclingin

Silver Member
Aug 4, 2011
[Democrats are that way. We saw 61 million of them go to the polls Tuesday the 6th and vote against America. He went to bed and left four Americans to die. Whats the big deal?
He wants to surrender America to al Qaeda. Soooo? "He gives me free stuff!"]

"Will a Congress that has allowed itself to be made largely irrelevant during Barack Obama’s first term have the intestinal fortitude to stand up to him and demand accountability now that he has been returned to office for another four years?

During Bill Clinton’s impeachment trial, even the supposedly honorable Joe Lieberman, who on the Senate floor spoke so disapprovingly of the president’s loutish behavior, in the end voted against Clinton’s conviction for lying under oath. As David Schippers, chief investigative counsel for the proceedings, wrote in his book, “Sellout, the inside story of the Clinton impeachment,” a member of the Republican Senate leadership assured him that if video evidence could be shown that Bill Clinton shot someone dead in broad daylight, they still could not get the two-thirds majority necessary to convict him — because Democrats would never vote to remove him from office.

My own sense is that there is not a single Democrat — and only a handful of Republicans — who would be willing to speak truth to power and then follow through on their words. Mitt Romney certainly did not make a major issue of the Benghazi attack that killed four Americans, including our ambassador to Libya.

So as David Petraeus prepares to testify before a closed congressional committee about that shameful night, a resolve settles over those of us who do not believe the whole truth will ever be known. The newly reaffirmed tyrant, Barack Obama, will not allow it to be known.

After all, this is a president who has bullied his way through four years in office and been re-elected to a second term.

He has shipped guns illegally into Mexico and watched as people on both sides of the border were murdered by the drug cartels using them.

He has borrowed trillions from China in order to spend tax dollars to be collected from generations yet unborn, to fund stimulus programs that stimulate nothing be the growth of government.

He has rammed through a health care bill opposed by a majority of the American people, which will surely bankrupt the nation, then managed to see it ruled constitutional by a Supreme Court that apparently no longer understands what the Constitution even says.

He apparently went to bed while brave Americans were fighting for their lives in a foreign consulate, got up the next day and made up a flagrantly false story about the reasons for the attack, and then flew off to Las Vegas for a campaign fundraiser.

And because he has disregarded the whole process of submitting a budget to Congress, none has been passed during his entire first term.

And yet we gave him a second term!

He believes, with some justification, that those who returned him to office will believe whatever ridiculous story he tells them about anything — which is why it will likely make little or no difference what David Petraeus says behind closed doors before the United States Congress."

» Patton: Petraeus

[A Congress and Supreme Court with no cojones. A press that acts as if their minds had been permanently anesthitized by drugs or subjected to repeated frontal lobotomies. What is left for the ordinary man when he seeks redress of his grievances?]

So, basically, if the truth does not match up to the hurricane of manufactured bullshit we have heard emitting from the conspiracy nutters mouths for the past month, there will be no satisfaction for them.

Awwwwwww...ain't that a damned shame.

"We want answers!!! And if we don't get them RIGHT THIS FUCKING SECOND WE WILL MAKE SOME UP!!!!!!"

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

1. I don't get it, Obama's followers would go to hell following him, and they will.
2. After he ruins America.
3. People are just stupid.
4. I think that Obama stole this election too.
5. Obama is guilty as hell over what he did on Benghazi, and his cover up.
6. He did murder the Ambassador and those other three men, with inaction.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Ahh the poor poor GOPUSA, having to eat sour grapes again for four more long years.

Sorry bout that,

1. I don't get it, Obama's followers would go to hell following him, and they will.
2. After he ruins America.
3. People are just stupid.
4. I think that Obama stole this election too.
5. Obama is guilty as hell over what he did on Benghazi, and his cover up.
6. He did murder the Ambassador and those other three men, with inaction.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Here's a flash for you.

1. No matter what Obama does, the right will find fault with it. According to the right he is 100% wrong 100% of the time.
2. After they are unable to get muck to stick on Obama from Benghazi, they will go on to the next thing, or may revert to birth certificate, Rev. Wright, flag lapel pins, or whatever other idiotic things they have been trying to blame him for.
3. According to the right, Obama is to blame for any and all imagined ills in the world today.
4. Most of your posts prove your own point about people being stupid and gullible.

[Democrats are that way. We saw 61 million of them go to the polls Tuesday the 6th and vote against America. He went to bed and left four Americans to die. Whats the big deal?
He wants to surrender America to al Qaeda. Soooo? "He gives me free stuff!"

Why would we impeach for murder in America? Did we impeach Bush more murdering 4000 troops over wmds? Did we impeach Bush for failing to protect 3000 911 citizens lives?

You really got to be out of touch with reality dude, and suffering some real bad hate filled delusions.:lol::D

Now pass me some of that goose and the gravy to spread around.

Last edited:
The Republicans do not need Democrats to impeach Obama, it takes a simple majority vote in the House and Republicans own the House.

I wouldn't say that Obama murdered them personally. He just let it happen. That is not to say that the people would definitely not have been killed had we sent the help they asked for. What IS to say is that Obama, that sorry assed, motherfucking, Muslim-loving son-of-bitch did ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to try to save those people.

He is not fit to be our President!

The same punishment should be meted out as to those that allowed the 241 American military to be murdered in their sleep in Lebannon in 1983. Fair enough?

The same punishment should be meted out as to those that allowed the 241 American military to be murdered in their sleep in Lebannon in 1983...

... or supported the terrorists that killed this man.

$Óscar_Arnulfo_Romero_y_Galdámez_.jpg

Forum List

Back