Flash Floods have Already Started in CA, How much Damage Likely?

william the wie

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2009
One of the Insurance companies I invest in is expected to take a big hit from California and the mudslides are expected to at least flirt with records

Fronts are lining up for the an epic rain season.

Will the damage be severe enough to slow down the Fed rate hikes?

^^ No more proof needed to know liberals love disasters where people are hurt.

Lots of flooding after the fires there. We used to live in the Southern California mountains. You could expect the road to be washed out in the Spring as there is nothing there to hold the water shed.

Lots of flooding after the fires there. We used to live in the Southern California mountains. You could expect the road to be washed out in the Spring as there is nothing there to hold the water shed.

So far only northern CA is experiencing damage but with El Nino creating a low pressure zone that gets stronger as you head south all the way to the equator there is possibly a big problem here . Rain clouds seek lower pressure and there was no budget for fire mitigation this year CA is going to see civil filings in the trillions and possibly criminal charges against the state legislature and Brown too.

I can remember many a winter with outrageous rain for weeks at a time. Just about every low area in the SF Bay Area flooded. I even have pictures of my ski boat in the middle of the street going up and down slowly in the water.

Forum List

Back