This is a good thing, right liberals? Continental AG have lost about $16 billion.

Liberals, are you happy that these billionaires are losing so much money?

• Yes, time for FAIRNESS, because those billionaires stole the poor's money.

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No, they are German, so they need to keep their money..

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da
Mother and Son Lose $16 Billion in 2018 as Continental Plunges

They’re now worth a combined $14.1 billion, according to the Bloomberg Billionaires Index, after the biggest wealth drop this year among Europe’s richest families. The mother and son also control Schaeffler AG, a publicly traded German engineering group that has faced similar pressures as Continental, the world’s second-largest car-parts maker.
I constantly hear from you lefties about income inequality, so here we are where a billionaire mom and son have had a big loss of their fortune.. Are you doing the Happy Dance?

Is '"I don't give a shit" an alternative answer? Big time economics
is a kind of mysterious force-----that german family is not starving.----
fluctuations impact the poor------like wind impacts the straw house of
the little piggy

They’re now worth a combined $14.1 billion, according to the Bloomberg Billionaires Index, after the biggest wealth drop this year among Europe’s richest families. The mother and son also control Schaeffler AG, a publicly traded German engineering group that has faced similar pressures as Continental, the world’s second-largest car-parts maker.
I constantly hear from you lefties about income inequality, so here we are where a billionaire mom and son have had a big loss of their fortune.. Are you doing the Happy Dance?

Here is why the dumb Left Wingers hating the rich is so crazy.
Everyone wants do be rich.

They still have $14 billion. You can cry for them, if you want.

it's time for fairness indeed - but big corp didn't steal the poor's $.... congress did & gave it to them which they gladly took.

take away the legal loopholes.

Forum List

Back