Flaming Liberal Elite Jeff Bezos makes more in 1 minute than you do in a year.

Jeff Bezos makes more in 1 minute than you do in a year, are you jealous?

• Fuck yea, he is stealing our money, and must be punished for it. Tax him 90%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, he made his wealth fairly, but he is a hypocrite liberal who says "Fair Wages", yet doesnt.

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • I just dont know.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da
Jeff Bezos makes more per minute than you do in a year
Bezos’ base salary is a modest $81,840, and his total compensation (which includes things like security and benefits) is $1,681,840. But his insane wealth is due to the 16% stake in Amazon he owns, which alone is worth about $125 billion today.
MONEY made that calculation back in April, based on the $28,446 median salary an Amazon worker made in 2017.
But because Jeffie here owns the Washington Compost "News" paper and is in for the fight, you liberals allow him is billions of dollars while he pays his employees, crumbs...You guys on the left are such hypocritical retards..

What Washington Post Employees Actually Think About Amazon | HuffPost

Bezos-image-problem.jpg

If Trump's being a successful business makes him better suited to be President what does that make Bezos? God? :eek:

If Trump's being a successful business makes him better suited to be President what does that make Bezos? God? :eek:
A hypocrite who pays his employees pittance, and if he were president he would gladly give OUR money to poor folks. That is the liberal hypocritical way.

Bezos is a monarchist, as all leftists ultimately are. He views Americans as rightful peasants to be ruled by him as his property - which is the democrat goal. He is a king.
Yeah, when kings try for the crown in the US of A, they bleed like any other US citizen.

Bezos’ base salary is a modest $81,840, and his total compensation (which includes things like security and benefits) is $1,681,840. But his insane wealth is due to the 16% stake in Amazon he owns, which alone is worth about $125 billion today.
MONEY made that calculation back in April, based on the $28,446 median salary an Amazon worker made in 2017.
But because Jeffie here owns the Washington Compost "News" paper and is in for the fight, you liberals allow him is billions of dollars while he pays his employees, crumbs...You guys on the left are such hypocritical retards..

Bezos-image-problem.jpg
But wait... literally your only defense of Trump is that he is a successful billionaire...

Bezos-image-problem.jpg

You support the party, republicans, who refuse to properly tax him and his companies thus allowing him to make such ridiculous amounts of money.

Did you know that high tax rates on high wages and salaries wasn't imposed to actually collect that tax but to discourage greedy people from making the amounts of money you're complaining Bezos is making now?

Why are you complaining? You support what you think is a "free market" and very low, if any, taxes on the rich and big corporations. You cheered that huge tax cut last year.

Now you have a problem with a liberal benefitting from what you cheered for?

Wow.

Bezos-image-problem.jpg

Don't hate him for being rich. Isn't that what capitalism is all about.

You "redistributors".

Bezos will give back to his employees like the good Liberal he is. I predict he will buy each Amazon employee a prayer rug to show unity with their Muslim co-workers at call to prayer.

Bezos-image-problem.jpg

Um.... "allow"?

What planet are you from again?

Bezos-image-problem.jpg

You support the party, republicans, who refuse to properly tax him and his companies thus allowing him to make such ridiculous amounts of money.

Did you know that high tax rates on high wages and salaries wasn't imposed to actually collect that tax but to discourage greedy people from making the amounts of money you're complaining Bezos is making now?

Why are you complaining? You support what you think is a "free market" and very low, if any, taxes on the rich and big corporations. You cheered that huge tax cut last year.

Now you have a problem with a liberal benefitting from what you cheered for?

Wow.
I am only complaining , because Jeff Bezos says that there should be "FAIR WAGES" yet he doesnt, he believes in high taxes, yet he doesnt pay them, also, since he is a liberal you dont rant and rave about him, like you do about Koch.

Jealous, no.

Concerned that increasing wealth imbalances will ultimately lead to wild knee-jerk reactions in the opposite direction at the ballot box, of course.
I have learned how to avoid paying taxes, like the liberal elites do. I have bought dividend paying stocks that pay between 7% and 10% returns. Also these dividends which are taxed at the corporate level, once they come into my hands they are taxed also, but only at around 5%. So when I make $400,000 a year, the tax on it is only $20,000. I dont blame Jeffie for what he has made, that was his calling, it is his liberal hypocritical stance that I have an issue with. But instead of complaining how unfair wages are, I went out and made my own wages, which is considerably larger than you liberal dumbasses have. Get off your ass, use your God given talents and make something of yourselves, like Jeff did, instead of bitching and moaning how unfair liberal victimhood is.

Liberalism and Victimhood

Jealous, no. Concerned that increasing wealth imbalances will ultimately lead to wild knee-jerk reactions in the opposite direction at the ballot box, of course.
Get off your ass, use your God given talents and make something of yourselves, like Jeff did, instead of bitching and moaning how unfair liberal victimhood is.
Yeah, that's a smart way to convince people to vote your way.

Jealous, no. Concerned that increasing wealth imbalances will ultimately lead to wild knee-jerk reactions in the opposite direction at the ballot box, of course.
Get off your ass, use your God given talents and make something of yourselves, like Jeff did, instead of bitching and moaning how unfair liberal victimhood is.
Then stay a victim of liberalism and be fucking poor. This is why I dont support any program that helps them stay that way..

Then stay a victim of liberalism and be fucking poor. This is why I dont support any program that helps them stay that way..
Okie dokie, good luck with that approach.

I'm not running for president, but many of my black friends who didnt know about investments are now doing just that. And they are raking in the dollars, while many of the blacks who ignored me, are still sitting in squalor. Such stupid people who rely on the government to take care of them. Dumb as a box of rocks.

And he does it all legally. The guy is just smart. That’s what Democrats are. They’re just smart people.

It probably would make Bezos better suited to be president as well.
But to think Jeff Bezos wealth is buying him any favors above, well that would be pretty foolish or naive.

I'm not running for president, but many of my black friends who didnt know about investments are now doing just that. And they are raking in the dollars, while many of the blacks who ignored me, are still sitting in squalor. Such stupid people who rely on the government to take care of them. Dumb as a box of rocks.

Ummmm..... this is in no way a time to invest. It's a time to DIvest. Investors might be raking something but it won't be "dollars".

Forum List

Back